剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
I have to...
我必须
get my mind back.
再次清醒过来
It didn't take much to talk her into it.
其实说服她这么做也不费力
She wanted to go.
她也想离开
She'd had enough.
她也受够了
But it was murder, Mary.
但这是谋杀 玛丽
Yeah.
对
But you were right.
但你说得对
If Jane gave away the diamonds,
如果简交出钻石
you'd have all scattered to the wind.
你们都会四散消失在风中
And...
那么
I'd be by myself...
我就又一个人了
with nothing but...
只剩下些
..Bells,
铃铛
cherries,
樱桃
oranges...
橘子
..And loss.
和失落
Always loss.
一层不变的失落
It always comes back to loss.
最后总会失落
Come on, Mary.
走吧 玛丽
Have a good evening.
晚安
Right, go on, then, how did you solve it?
好了 说吧 你是怎么知道的
Jane's message from beyond the grave.
简来自六尺之下的消息
Oh, well, ma'am...
这个嘛 长官
..The 13th step.
第十三步
There are two numbers and six letters.
有两个数字和六个字母
And you assign the alpha numerical value
你把数值分配到
to the letters, and you get...
字母上 就得到了
13, 20, 8, 19, 20, 5, 16.
13 20 8 19 20 5 16
A 12-digit code.
一个12位的密♥码♥
A 12-digit code that Jane learned off by heart.
一个简背下的12位密♥码♥
The same gym as me.
和我一样的健身房♥
Yeah.
对
And if you hadn't noticed that
如果你没注意到
you both went to the same gym,
你们去的是同一家健身房♥
I would never have worked it out.
我也不会发现
You don't have to do that, you know?
你不必这么做 知道吗
What's that?
做什么
Take credit where it's due.
该受称赞时就接受
Ma'am...
长官
..I'm just, er...
我只是
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Maybe Kelly Mulcreevy was right.
也许凯莉·马尔克里维说得对
I've let my life slip through my fingers and...
我让生活从指缝间溜走了
..All gone in a dream.
全在梦中逝去
I miss my old aunty.
我想念我的老阿姨了
I like helping you.
我喜欢帮你
That's all.
就这样
Ok.
好吧
But, I mean, it was all up to me, wasn't it?
但结算案子还得靠我 对吧
I mean, I was the one that noticed the gym.
毕竟是我注意到了健身房♥
I knew I was on to something with that.
我就知道这是条线索
Thank goodness,
谢天谢地
or Jane Crawford's killer would have walked free.
否则简·克劳福德的凶手就要逍遥法外了
Yeah, and you'd be working as a lollipop man.
对 而你就得去卖♥♥棒棒糖了
I'll see you in the morning, Sarge.
明早见 警长
See you in the morning, ma'am.
明早见 长官
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表