剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
What did you hear him say? Not much.
你听到他电♥话♥的内容了吗 听到的不多
He said he was going to a swanky restaurant.
他说他要去一个豪华的酒店
A swanky restaurant?
豪华酒店
Which one? He didn't say.
哪一个 他没说
He seemed... different.
他看起来 很不一样
Happy. Like someone had opened the sunroof.
很开心 像是有人为他打开了天窗
So, where were you Sunday night? What?
那周日晚上你在哪呢 什么意思
Elimination. Where were you between eight thirty and 2:00AM?
排除嫌疑 那晚八点到凌晨两点期间你在哪
Begging.
乞讨
I've got a patch down London Road.
我在伦敦路那边有一条乞讨路线
I approached hundreds of people,
我接触了上百个人
but they'll not remember me.
但他们不会记得我
They never do, do they?
从来都不会
All right. We'll take it from here.
好了 你可以走了
No friends, no family, no past, no future.
没有朋友 没有家人 没有过去也没有未来
The perfect murder victim, really, a guy no-one will miss.
完美的谋杀案受害者 一个没人会想起的人
Looks like he has got some fresh mud on his boots.
看他的鞋子上似乎沾了新鲜的泥渍
Cauliflower.
花椰菜
He's got an allotment?
他有一块菜地
Maybe. He did have dirt under his fingernails when we found him.
有可能 我们发现他的时候他指甲里确实有泥
I'll chase it up.
我去查查
Ah, we've got a result from the webcam from your penguin falcon.
你的企鹅猎鹰那边的监控记录有结果了
Peregrine.
是游隼
Pere...
游
It turns out you can see the house from the nestcam.
证明鹰巢那边的摄像头确实可以看到这栋房♥子
The back door itself is hidden by trees,
后门被树挡住了
but we've got a view of the only path leading to it.
但我们可以看到这条通向它的唯一路径
And...
然后
..there he is, nine thirty-two last night.
他在那 出现于昨晚9点32分
Fits with time of death.
与死亡时间吻合
Are we sure that's him?
能确定就是他吗
We've blown it up and enhanced it.
我们放大了画面 并增强画质
Seth Murdoch.
是塞斯·默多克
So where's his mate? Well, that's the thing, ma'am,
那他的同伙呢 问题就在这 夫人
no-one else shows up until our guys arrive early this morning.
今早我们的人来之前 并无其他人出现
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
Well, all the windows and the front door were locked and alarmed,
所有窗户还有前门都上锁并装有警报装置
and it didn't trip during the night.
而且装置在昨晚并未断电
OK, so...
那就是说
Seth's alone, he's off to an expensive restaurant,
塞斯没有同伙 他去了一家高档餐厅
but he's broken in here, nicked the statue...
但他又闯进这里 偷了雕像
And a nice hat for the restaurant.
还戴了顶去餐厅的漂亮帽子
And a nice hat for the restaurant.
还戴了顶去餐厅的漂亮帽子
Are you taking the piss?
你是取笑我吗
"I think someone's been murdered. A nice hat for the restaurant."
"有人被谋杀了 去餐厅的漂亮帽子"
He was wearing Max Crockett's hat.
他戴着麦克斯·克洛科特的帽子
Yeah, exhibits.
现场照片里有
Seth was wearing a Henrik Jullien shirt.
赛斯穿着亨里克·朱利安的衬衫
They're over 100 quid a pop.
一件100多磅
And this guy's homeless? Ma'am,
这个人也算流浪汉 夫人
I noticed that the bulb in the main light wasn't working.
我注意到主灯的灯泡坏了
And he was wearing the shirt and hat.
而且他穿着这件衬衣 戴那种帽子
And it must have been quite dark.
当时一定很黑
You, get a list of the key holders
你 去找一份知道前门警报代码
that know the alarm code for the front door.
的钥匙持有者的名单
Right, I'm here for two years, tops, so don't get attached to me.
我在这最多待两年 所以不用和我关系太好
But while I'm here, I'm gonna solve cases in half the time
但只要我在这 我就会用一半的时间
with half the manpower and resources. And you know how?
和一半的人力和资源办案 知道怎么做吗
Confessions.
招供
Cos they save time and money, and management love you for it.
因为这样节省时间和金钱 管理层喜欢
So, boys, it's time to put some serious pressure on our suspects.
小伙子们 是时候给我们的嫌犯施加压力了
We have suspects?
我们有嫌犯
Just so we're all clear, the victim's name is Seth Murdoch.
我们都知道 受害人名叫塞斯·默多克
Now, you're certain, all of you,
你们所有人都确定
that you've never seen this man before?
从未见过这个人
No. I've never seen him before.
没有 从未见过
Sergeant Dodds. Ah, right, er...
多德警长 好的
Yes, erm...
是这样
Right, well, we know that the victim was wearing
我们知道受害人身着
your shirt and hat, Mr Crockett.
您的衬衫和帽子 克洛科特先生
And he was of a similar height and build as you,
身形身高都与您相似
and that it was dark because the bulb was out.
并且灯泡坏了 所以当时很黑
Which means, er...
也就是说
..I'm sorry to tell you that, er...
我很抱歉地告诉您
We think you were the intended target, Mr Crockett.
我们认为您才是凶手原本的目标 先生
What? Oh, my goodness!
什么 我的天
Why?
为什么
So, er, what happened to the second intruder?
那另一个入侵者呢
There was no second intruder. Seth was the only person
没有其他入侵者 塞斯是唯一一个
to enter your house through the back door
在周日晚到周一早晨期间
between Sunday night and Monday morning.
从后门进入您家的人
He was alone? Oh.
他没有同伙
Erm, how do you know that?
你是怎么知道的呢
Well, I found that peregrine falcon's nest
我在教堂找到游隼的巢 先生
in the church over there, sir, and, erm, the RSPB camera,
还有 英国皇家鸟类保护协会的摄像机
it gave us a view of the back of your house.
我们得以看到您房♥屋后的情境
What that means is that the killer
也就是说凶手
came in through the front door.
是从前门进入的
Now, if he...
那么 如果他
er, or she, broke in,
或是她 破门进入的话
then the alarm would have triggered a police response.
警报器就会报♥警♥
But it didn't.
但事实上没有
According to the list you gave us, Mr Crockett,
根据您提供给我们的名单 克洛科特先生
your three daughters and two sons-in-law
您的三位女儿和两位女婿
are the only key holders who know the alarm code.
是唯一知道警报代码的钥匙持有者
You can't be serious?
你不是在说笑吧
For God's sake...
什么玩意
All right. Well...
好了好了 原来这样
Ellie, this is not funny.
艾丽 这一点都不好笑
So, you actually think that one of us, premeditated,
所以你真的认为我们中有人在昨晚
went to Max's last night with a loaded gun?
带着上了膛的枪有预谋地去了麦克斯家
Don't even say it, Pete. Everyone here loves you, Dad.
别这么说 皮特 爸爸 我们都爱你
I know that, darling.
我知道的 宝贝
We'll need fingerprints and trace samples from all of you.
我们需要采集你们所有人的指纹和痕量样品
Excuse me, why on earth would any of us want to kill Dad?
不好意思 我们为什么要杀爸爸
We are a close and loving family.
我们是一个亲密友爱的家庭
Most murder victims are killed by members of their own family.
大多数谋杀案的受害者都被自己的家人杀害
Well, maybe where you come from, but not here.
也许你之前待的地方是这种情况 但这里不是
We should co-operate.
我们应该配合
If we're innocent, they rule us out.
如果我们确实无辜 他们会排除我们的
No-one in this room has the capability or capacity to...
这个房♥间里没人有能力或能耐...
You are making some very basic error here, DCI McDonald,
你在犯很低级的错误 麦克唐纳德高级督察
and I just hope it doesn't come back to bite you.
我希望你不要自食其果
But we'll all co-operate,
但我们会配合的
because none of us have anything to hide. So...
因为我们都没什么要隐瞒 所以
my retirement dinner goes ahead as planned.
我的退休晚宴会如期举♥行♥
And I will...
届时 我会
still be passing the torch.
传递火炬
In the meantime...
同时
I've got a world to change.
我还要去改变世界呢
We'll need samples from all of you.
我们需要你们所有人的样本
With your consent, of course.
当然 这需要你们的同意
I've defended clients before
我曾为那些被野心过大的警探
who've been intimidated by over-ambitious detectives.
恐吓过的客户辩护
It won't work, DCI McDonald.
没用的 麦克唐纳德高级督察
You're not in London now.
你已经不在伦敦了
Lauren...
劳伦
Sir.
长官
So, an hour ago, I'm enjoying a sequestered eggs Florentine
一小时前 我正在奥尔多餐厅
and some quality me-time in Aldo's,
品尝佛罗伦萨蛋 享受静谧时光
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表