剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
But...
但是...
how would any of these people know Crockett's alarm code?
这些人怎么会知道克洛科特家的警报密♥码♥
Lauren...
劳伦...
if your theory is right about the Crockett family,
如果你关于克洛科特家的猜想是正确的
then until he announces a successor,
那么在他宣布继承人之前
they're hardly a flight risk, are they?
他们几乎不可能潜逃 对吗
Oh, and, er, how 's it going with, erm...
还有 进展如何...
nudging Dodds towards retirement?
哄劝多德退休一事
Yeah.
是啊
I'm working on it, sir.
我正努力呢 长官
Have we found Seth Murdoch's allotment?
我们查到塞斯·默多克的菜园了吗
Oh, er, yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
Now, it's owned by the halfway house.
现在 它归过渡教习所拥有
It's, er, part of their rehabilitation.
它是 他们改过自新的地方
Oh, yeah, right. Grow some marrows and they won't nick any cars.
是啊 没错 种点西葫芦他们就不会偷车了
Now, it is here somewhere.
现在 它就在这里的某个地方
Paperless office?
无纸化办公室
Sorry, what does that means?
抱歉 那是什么意思
What's with the scarf?
你怎么戴着围巾
Oh, er, they've put me under the air conditioning unit.
他们把我放在空调底下
Ah, here it is.
就是这个
West Park Lane.
西部公园巷
Let's go.
我们走吧
Oh, are you mental?
你疯了吗
That is the fifth time you've locked yourself out
自从我认识你后 这是你第五次
since I've met you. Yeah, all right,
把自己锁在外面了 好吧 好了
I'll send round a uniform with my keys.
我会把钥匙放在制♥服♥里送过去的
What does he do, ma'am, er, your boyfriend?
他是做什么的 女士 你的男友
Oh, he's as thick as shit.
他蠢得像屎一样
What does he do for a job, you mean? He's a heating engineer.
你是想问他的工作吗 他是个供暖工程师
So, if you have any trouble with your boiler, give me a shout.
所以 如果你的锅炉出了问题 跟我说一声
So, he's not as clever as you, then.
所以 他没有你这么聪明
Unbelievable.
真是不可思议
On our first date, he actually thought there were two suns.
我们第一次约会时 他真以为世上有两个太阳
Seriously.
他是认真的
He thought the sun in Florida
他觉得佛罗里达的太阳
was different to the sun we have over here.
和我们这里的太阳不一样
But I suppose I'd rather have thick than unfaithful.
但我宁愿有个愚蠢的男友 而不是花心的
Do you reckon Houseman's setting me up for a fall?
你觉得豪斯曼是故意要害我失职吗
I mean, first day on the job,
我工作的第一天
he gives me a high-profile case
他就给了我一个备受关注的案子
and lumbers me with you.
把我和你一起拖下水
No offence. Er, none taken, ma'am.
无意冒犯 我不介意 女士
Is he that sneaky or am I being para?
是他暗中使诈 还是我做的不好
I don't know, ma'am.
我不知道 女士
I don't really think about Superintendent Houseman.
我还真没怎么想过豪斯曼警司的事
Oh, I do.
我想过
First thing in the morning and the last thing at night,
早上一睡醒就想 晚上睡前也在想
and not in a good way.
可不是好的那种想
Give me.
给我吧
Sorry, ma'am. I must be getting old.
抱歉 女士 我一定是老了
Have they, erm..
他们...
offered you early retirement yet?
提过让你提前退休了吗
Yeah.
是啊
Every year for the last ten years.
过去的十年里 每年都提
You old guys really did win the jackpot, didn't you?
你们这些老家伙真的中了头奖 不是吗
I'll be working till I'm 90 at this rate.
照这样下去 我要工作到90岁
So, retirement...
那么 退休
not tempted?
不心动吗
I like the police, ma'am. I don't know what I'd do otherwise.
我喜欢当警♥察♥ 长官 我不知道还能干吗
Spend more time with your wife?
多花点时间陪陪老婆
My wife left me...
我老婆三十年前
30 years ago.
就离开我了
There's something there, ma'am.
那边有什么东西 长官
"Gordon. VIP companionship."
"戈登 贵宾级陪伴"
Seth liked the boys.
塞斯喜欢男孩
"Available to upscale, discerning gentlemen,
"为高档而独具慧眼的先生提供服务
"Gordon is English-born,
戈登是英国本土出身
"Degree-educated,
获有学历
"Fluent in several languages.
精通多国语言
"Available for special events, dinner and dates, et cetera."
可参加特别活动 晚宴 以及约会等等"
Oh, yeah?
真的吗
"Et cetera..."
"等等"
We got it wrong.
我们搞错了
Max Crockett wasn't the target.
麦克斯·克洛科特不是目标
It was always Seth.
一直就是塞斯
I hope I'm right about this.
但愿这次没搞错
I'd better be right about this.
我最好没搞错
Houseman'll kill me if I'm not right.
我要是错了 豪斯曼非杀了我不可
Do you think I'm right?
你觉得我是对的吗
Well, ma'am, that's definitely Seth Murdoch there.
长官 这视频里肯定就是塞斯·默多克
Look, you can see by the tattoos on his fingers there.
你能从他手指上的纹身看出来
"Love." It's clear as day.
"爱" 非常清楚了
Yeah, of course I'm right.
我当然是对的
Seth is the target
塞斯是目标
because he knew what was rotten underneath the facade.
因为他知道表面之下隐藏着什么黑暗
Big happy family, my arse.
幸福一大家 搞什么
Do you think people resent me for getting this job?
你觉得别人会因为我拿到这份工作恨我吗
Er... no, ma'am, no.
不 长官 我不觉得
Do you resent me?
你恨我吗
No, ma'am, I...
不 长官
Well, I don't resent you.
我不恨你
I don't resent anyone, really. I do.
我真的谁都不恨 我恨
Especially the bloody Crocketts.
尤其是该死的克洛科特一家
Off you go, Pete.
去吧 皮特
Last thing we want is a defence lawyer in the room
我们最不希望的就是问你老婆问题时
when we take down your lovely wife.
房♥间里还有个辩护律师
Bye-bye! Love you!
再见 爱你
Bye!
再见
What's this about, exactly?
这到底是要怎样
Sorry, darling, I forgot my sunglasses.
抱歉 亲爱的 我忘带墨镜了
Have you seen...?
你有没有看到
Watch and listen.
看好 听好
'When you submit your proposal, do not, under any circumstances,
你提出申请的时候 不管发生什么
'use the words affordable and housing, OK?'
都别用买♥♥得起和住房♥这两个词 知道吗
'Ok.
知道了
'How much would you need?' '15K.'
你需要多少钱 一万五
'Cash.'
现金
Where did you get this?
你们从哪里得到这个的
Oh, Seth Murdoch's allotment, sir.
塞斯·默多克的菜园 先生
We've run your financial profile.
我们查了你们的经济情况
You guys have been living way beyond your means.
你们的开销远远大于收入
20 years trying to prove to old Max
你们花了二十年向老麦克斯证明
that you deserve his money.
你们配得上他的钱
100 grand on that Faceless Man thing at Christmas.
圣诞送的那个无脸男花了十万
That must've hurt. So, to make ends meet...
肯定元气大伤 所以为了维持收支
this.
有了这个
Was Seth Murdoch blackmailing you, Mrs Wattal?
塞斯·默多克是不是在勒索你 瓦特夫人
No. Oh, come on.
没有 得了吧
Why would he go to all
如果不是为了敲诈
this trouble if it wasn't some kind of sting?
他为什么要搞得这么麻烦
Erm, it...
这个
First, Seth Murdoch does not actually appear in that footage.
第一 塞斯·默多克并没有出现在录像里
Check the hands. The tattoos on his fingers, "Love" And "Fear".
你看那手 手指上的纹身 "爱"与"恐惧"
Common among guys in jail of a certain vintage.
在特定时期 这纹身在囚犯间很常见
Second, no money actually changes hands.
第二 并没有拍下金钱转手
The council won't like it. Third, you have no physical evidence
议会不会喜欢 第三 你没有实际证据
placing my wife in her dad's house at the time of the murder.
证明案发当时我的妻子在她父亲的家里
So, unless she confesses...
所以除非她招供
Meg, did you kill Seth Murdoch?
梅格 你杀塞斯·默多克了吗
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表