剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
Here.
这里
Oh, so it's a religious thing?
那是个宗教相关的东西吗
No.
不是
Here.
拿去
Please, don't tell her I gave you that.
拜托 别告诉她是我给你们的
That is the reason Jane is dead.
简就是因为那个死的
And even if Kelly was in prison, locked away...
就算凯莉被判入狱 关了起来
Nobody's ever really safe from her.
也没有人真正脱离她的魔掌
Not really.
谁都没有
What, she'd written a book?
怎么 她写了本书吗
Yes.
没错
Or a study.
或者是研究
Or a report of some kind.
或者报告什么的
That makes more sense than the rehab thing.
那比康复的鬼话靠谱多了
Look at this, ma'am.
看看这个 长官
Strategies for reinforcing addictive behaviour.
增强上瘾行为的策略
She's not curing addiction.
她不是在治疗上瘾
She's creating it.
她是在人为成瘾
I'm just an ordinary bloke trying to do my best.
我就是个想尽力而为的普通人
But if we're talking about... unpacking,
不过如果我们要谈谈分♥析♥
let's unpack the things that you've done, Miles.
我们来分♥析♥一下你做过的事 迈尔斯
Disruptive at school...
在学校搞破坏
Got a girl pregnant when you were 15...
15岁的时候就让一个女孩怀孕
The list. He's just doing the list.
清单 他就是在列张清单
George, it would help Miles if you could just get to the point.
乔治 如果你说重点 迈尔斯会更好明白
Here's the point. I just want you to stay clean.
重点就是 我希望你不碰毒品
Don't you want that?
你不希望这样吗
We need a word.
我们需要谈一下
With Kelly.
我们找凯莉
Jane Crawford left us a message before she was murdered.
简·克劳福德在死前给我们留下一个讯息
Written in Pitman shorthand.
用的是皮特曼速记法
She wrote, "The 13th step."
她写了 第十三步
Do you know what she meant by that, Kelly?
你知道她写的是什么意思吗 凯莉
I have no idea, hon.
我不清楚
We think she was trying to tell us why she was killed,
我们认为她是想告诉我们她被杀的原因
and maybe who killed her.
又或许是凶手身份
You're a graduate of psychology, aren't you, Miss Mulcreevy?
你学的是心理学 对吧 马尔克里维小姐
And this is a study, written by you,
这是你写的一份研究报告
commissioned by an online betting company,
是受一家在线投♥注♥公♥司♥委托
showing how you can design online games and slot machines
写的是如何设计在线游戏和老虎机
so that they're more...
好让它们更容易
addictive.
使人上瘾
Listen...
听好
No, stop. Kelly isn't doing any harm, OK?
不 别说了 凯莉没有伤害谁 好吗
She's explained all this to us.
她跟我们都解释过这些了
It's about money.
是为了钱
Yeah, you need to make money, right?
对吧 你得挣钱
Yeah, I...
对 我
I stop making money...
我挣不了钱了
..I start taking cocaine.
我开始吸可♥卡♥因♥
It...
这...
it's the cycle of addiction.
我复吸了
It's unethical.
这很不道德
Jane found out.
简发现了
And that's why you were waiting for her to come back to The Mara
这就是为什么你等着她回到马拉养生院
on Saturday night, to shut her up.
好把她关起来
You can't prove that.
你们没有证据
They can't.
他们不能证明
Can they?
不是吗
Kelly definitely didn't do it?
真的不是凯莉做的吗
You're sure? Yeah.
你确定吗 确定
Her and George Holden are having a little sex thing.
她和乔治·霍顿有一些 男女关系
She did tell Jane to come back to The Mara.
她的确让简回马拉养生院
That's the only thing she told us was true.
这是她唯一告诉我们的实情
But she said she'd deal with her in the morning,
但她说她本来打算今天早上找她谈
and then she snuck off with George and had a little rendezvous.
然后她偷溜出去和乔治约会了
We've pulled CCTV.
我们调看了监控录像
They were together at George's house when Jane was murdered.
简被杀的时候他们在乔治家
So, whilst she was gone, someone else must've killed Jane.
所以是在她离开的时候 别人杀了简
Kelly didn't kill her, but...
凯莉没杀她 但...
she might have convinced one of the others to.
但她也许说服了其他人去杀简
She's got a lot of influence over that group, ma'am,
她对那群人的影响力是很大 长官
but not that much.
但也没那么厉害
At least we know what the 13th step is.
至少我们知道第十三步是什么
See, what I don't understand is
我不明白的是
why did Jane Crawford write this before she died?
为什么简·克劳福德在她死之前写这个
It must be something to do with the reason why she was murdered.
肯定和她被杀的原因有关
Ma'am, do you think that Kelly and her, erm...?
长官 你觉得凯莉和她的...
Disciples?
信徒们
Let's face it, it's more of a cult than a therapy group.
说实话吧 这就是个邪教 而不是治疗小组
Are they misdirecting us again?
他们又在误导我们吗
What? Well, I went through the whole report.
什么 我读完了整篇报告
The 13th step is only mentioned on the title page.
第十三步只出现在封面上
Maybe that's there just to throw us off.
也许写在那儿就是来误导我们的
Ma'am...
长官
instead of messing around with puzzles,
不要再乱猜这些谜题了
shouldn't we be following the SOP
我们为什么不遵照标准程序
and getting solid physical evidence?
去搜集可靠的物证
They've found Jane's car.
他们找到了简的车
Solid physical evidence.
可靠的物证
Ma'am...
长官
I don't get it.
我不明白
She's planned her escape,
她已经计划了逃跑
she's booked her flight to the other side of the world,
她订了飞去世界另一头的航♥班♥
and then she starts drinking again.
结果她又开始喝酒了
Oh, it's got some sort of seed in it.
里面有些种子
Is it a...
这是...
pine seed?
松子吗
The Bell is a 15-minute drive from The Mara,
贝尔酒馆距离马拉疗养院15分钟车程
but she took half an hour. Why?
但她花了半小时 为什么
Well, did she have a crash?
她撞车了吗
Her lights were working when she left The Mara.
她离开马拉养生院的时候车灯是亮的
Right, job for you.
好 给你个工作
Forget about puzzles. Keep it simple.
别想那些谜题 简单点
Find out who pranged her.
查出谁撞了她
What do they know? Miles, you need to chill.
他们知道什么 迈尔斯 你得冷静下来
What's wrong?
怎么了
He's dead.
他死了
Dale.
戴尔
They've killed him.
他们杀了他
They'll come after us now. Who? Who'll come after us?
他们现在要来杀我们了 谁要杀我们
What about the police? We've got to bury the body.
警♥察♥那边呢 我们得把尸体埋起来
Shut up!
闭嘴
What, we get our trace evidence all over that crime scene?
怎么 让我们的痕迹遍布犯罪现场吗
So, what are we gonna do? We are addicts.
那我们该怎么办 我们是瘾君子
We lie, we cheat, we manipulate.
我们会骗人 背叛 操纵人心
But we lie, cheat and manipulate together.
但我们要同心协力
When we set a goal, we achieve a goal. OK?
我们确定了目标 一起达成 好吗
Mary, Mary, listen to me. Look at me.
玛丽 玛丽 听我说 看着我
Did you go near him?
你靠近过他吗
No, no. OK, OK, good.
不 没有 好的 很好
I need you to concentrate, OK?
我要你认真听我说 好吗
I need you to recreate the crime scene in...
我要你重造犯罪现场
Recreate...
重造...
Oh, my God!
天呐
Are you OK, darling?
你还好吗 亲爱的
He got it wrong.
他弄错了
Yeah. Yes. Erm, Mary...
是的 我没事 玛丽
Mary, OK, did you touch him? Did you touch anything?
玛丽 你碰过他吗 你碰过其他东西吗
No, no.
没有
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表