剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
It's called Istanbul now.
现在叫伊斯坦布尔了
Oh, is it? OK.
是吗 好吧
I asked John. Sorry...
我让约翰 抱歉
Chief Superintendent Houseman for a briefing from you because...
豪斯曼高级警司问你要个事情简报 因为
as vice-chair of the Police Oversight Committee,
作为警♥察♥监督委员会的副♥主♥席♥
I have a personal interest in the fact that a man was found dead
我对今早在我父亲家发现死人一案
in my father's house this morning.
有个人兴趣
I'm Max Crockett's eldest daughter.
我是麦克斯·克洛科特的大女儿
No-one told me that, Mrs Wattal.
没人跟我说过这事 瓦特太太
But until we've identified the victim
但在我们查出被害人身份
and I've contacted their next of kin,
及联♥系♥到他们家属前
there's really nothing I can do.
现在我无能为力
It's...
这个
it's Dad's retirement party this Saturday.
这周六就是爸爸的退休派对了
And there's so much going on with his company.
而且他公♥司♥最近非常繁忙
It couldn't have come at a worse time for him.
现在这个时机太不凑巧了
And his wife's about to give birth.
而且他妻子就要临盆了
Of course.
当然
That, too.
还有这件事
The peregrine falcon is the fastest
游隼是世界上
living creature on the planet.
飞得最快的生物
They're sea birds that have adapted to city life,
它们本是海鸟 却适应了城市生活
so they nest in church towers.
因此它们会在教堂塔楼上筑巢
There, look, see?
那边 看到了吗
That's very, er... interesting, Sergeant.
确实是非常有趣的知识 警长
So, what's your point?
所以重点是
Oh, well, erm...
是这样
..we have a view of the tower, don't we? Yeah...
我们从这能看到塔楼是吧 是的
So, the tower has a view of the whole of the back of the house.
因此从塔楼那边也能看到整栋房♥子的背面
Peregrine falcons are a protected species,
游隼是受保护动物
so to safeguard them against rare bird dealers and egg hunters,
为了保护它们不被珍稀鸟类贩子和偷鸟蛋的人伤害
the RSPB, they put cameras in and around the nest.
皇家鸟类保护协会会在鸟巢附近装摄像头
So we might get a view of the killer.
也就是说我们可能能看到凶手的真容
We should source the webcam footage.
我们得马上去取监控录像
We got a hit on the victim's prints.
受害人的指纹方面已经有进展了
It turns out he had done time.
事实证明他确实坐过牢
Drugs and petty theft.
毒品和盗窃
Three convictions for burglary.
三次入室抢劫罪
So you were right, ma'am.
所以你之前判断是对的 长官
I shit you not, I'm really good at this.
我会骗你吗 这方面我很擅长
Oh, well done with your penguin falcon thing, by the way.
还有 企鹅猎鹰那条线索 做得不错
Tech services are all over it.
技术组已经着手在查了
Peregrine. The victim's name is Seth Murdoch.
是游隼 受害者名叫塞斯·默多克
Aged 43, homeless, no known relatives.
四十三岁 流浪汉 目前没发现有亲人
So, our working theory is two burglars.
我们目前的理论倾向于共有两个盗贼
Burglar one shoots burglar two,
一号♥盗贼开枪打死了二号♥盗贼
our victim, and takes the sculpture.
也就是我们的受害者 拿走了雕像
If that's all they took, they were stealing to order
如果他们只拿了这个 说明他们是受人指示
which means they've recceed the place.
也就是说他们来侦查过这栋房♥子了
We're canvassing neighbouring houses.
我们要对周围的邻居进行问话
They won't like that, ma'am.
他们不会喜欢这样的 长官
There's a lot of money here. These folk like their privacy.
这是富人区 他们喜欢保护自己的隐私
A man's dead. Someone's out there with a gun.
有个人死了 凶手还拿着枪出逃在外
Scare them shitless.
这还不够吓唬他们吗
I want a fingertip search of the house and grounds.
我要你们把整栋房♥子和地面的指纹都搜集一遍
If the victim had a phone, let's find it.
如果受害者有手♥机♥ 那就找到它
His phone tells us everything.
他的手♥机♥能告诉我们一切
But the missing sculpture is even more important.
但那座丢失的雕像更为重要
Get on to the Met's Art and Antiques Squad.
去联♥系♥大都会博物馆和古董调查组
More on the Faceless Man. Known collectors, known thieves.
多关注无面者的信息 找到收藏者就找能到盗贼
That 200-grand statue is the key to this whole inquiry.
那座价值二十万英镑的雕像是破案的关键
Get the Faceless Man, we get the killer.
找到无面者 我们就能找到凶手
He'd better step up, we've paid the deposit.
那他最好加快速度 我们付过定金的
All right, have you done the radiators?
行 暖气片你弄好了吗
Have you bled the radiators?
我说你有没有打开暖气片散热了
Right, landlord and radiators.
去搞定房♥东和暖气
Chicken and veg, I'm off the carbs today.
吃鸡肉和蔬菜 今天不摄入碳水
All right, bye.
好 挂了
Why are men all so totally shit?
男人怎么都这么糟心
You, ballistics report.
你 弹道分♥析♥
Bullet striations show a left-hand twist as it exits the barrel.
子弹的痕迹显示是从左旋手♥枪♥枪管射出的
Colt 1911s, the only mass-produced
柯尔特1911手♥枪♥ 唯一大量生产的
handguns with a left-hand twist.
左旋子弹手♥枪♥
Old school, but the Army likes them.
老式手♥枪♥ 但军队喜欢用
Check reported thefts from military installations.
去查上报过枪♥支♥失窃的军事机构
South London gang wars. I know a lot about guns.
伦敦南区黑帮混战 我知道很多种枪
A lot.
很多种
Sorry, you're with me, aren't you?
抱歉 你是要跟我去的吧
No rush. I know, I'm sorry to...
不急 我知道 抱歉我
Dad!
爸爸
Hey. Are you all right? I'm fine, Tamara.
嗨 你没事吧 我没事 塔玛拉
All right, darling, I'm fine. We're all fine.
没事了 亲爱的 我没事 我们都很好
Mathilde... Oh, God, how are you?
玛蒂尔德 天呐 你还好吗
I'm good. The baby is fine, but our house is full of police.
我没事 宝宝也没事 不过家里全是警♥察♥
OK. Well, let's grab a coffee, girlfriend. It's been ages.
我们去喝个咖啡吧亲爱的 好久没见了
Max!
麦克斯
Jack! How are you doing?
杰克 你还好吧
I'm fine. Fine, yeah, thank you.
我没事 谢谢
Our house, Dad, it's the safest place in the world.
我们的家 爸爸 那是全世界最安全的地方
What's happened to this country? Max...
这个国家怎么了 麦克斯
Nous devons y aller maintenant. Mmhm, you're right.
我们得走了 你说得对
Guys, sorry to rush you,
抱歉得打断你们了
I've got the design team working round the clock...
那边设计团队还在等
Dad, you can't just pretend nothing's happened.
爸爸 你不能装作什么都没发生的样子
Hey, first rule of business, lead by example. Lead by example.
做生意第一准则 以身作则 以身作则
Right. Talking of business, how's yours?
没错 说起生意 你们的生意怎么样了
Great. Yeah. Yeah, affordable art for the masses.
挺好的 是的 广大平民负担得起的艺术
The market's booming, Dad. That's good.
这块市场欣欣向荣呢 爸爸 挺好的
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我也爱你
Come on.
走吧
Oh, Jack...
杰克
do you think this'll wreck their marriage?
你觉得这件事能破坏他们的婚姻吗
I hope so, darling.
希望如此吧 亲爱的
I hope so.
希望如此
Oh, this bloody city. Everything looks the same.
这个破城市 什么都长得一样
You know where we're going, right?
你知道路吧
Oh, yeah, no, absolutely, ma'am.
是的 不 当然知道 长官
巴斯托克路 0163 960552
巴斯市收♥容♥所♥
Right, just to be clear, when we get there,
先声明 等我们到了那
I'm leading the interview.
我来负责问话
These guys at the homeless shelter...
流浪者之家的那些人
This is a halfway house, ma'am.
那只是个中途之家 长官
It's for former offenders.
是收容前犯罪分子的
Erm, part of their rehabilitation. Yeah, exactly.
是他们回归社会的中转地 没错
Criminals.
都是罪犯
Which means you really don't give anything away to anybody.
也就是说你不能把任何信息透露给任何人
You got that? Ah...
明白吗 那个
What? What is it?
什么 怎么了吗
Left turn back there. Yeah.
倒回去左转 没错
Yeah, we just missed it.
我们刚刚开过了
Erm, sorry.
抱歉
Me and Seth weren't really mates.
我和塞斯也算不上朋友
He kept himself to himself.
他不愿向别人袒露自己
Strange guy. Really clever.
是个很古怪的人 但很聪明
When was last time you saw him, Mikey?
你最后一次见他是什么时候 迈奇
He left about eight o'clock on Sunday night.
他大概是周日晚上八点左右离开的
Did he say where he was going?
他说离开的原因了吗
No. I heard him on his mobile.
没有 但我听到他在打电♥话♥
He seemed excited.
他似乎很激动
He did have a phone? Yeah, a little payasyougo.
所以他是有手♥机♥的 是的 即付即用那种
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表