剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
he found a way to show it.
他找到了一种方式来展示他的爱
The house of Crockett!
敬克洛科特一家
The house of Crockett!
敬克洛科特一家
There's something not right about old Max.
老麦克斯有点儿不对劲儿
He's the key to this, one way or another.
无论如何 他是本案的关键
His daughters are his trophies.
他的女儿们是他的战利品
And he likes his trophies nice and shiny.
他希望他的战利品漂亮又闪耀
So maybe.... it was Max that Seth was blackmailing.
可能塞斯要挟的是麦克斯
Elenora is the best-qualified candidate for the job.
艾丽诺拉是这个职位的最佳人选
Pity she knocked you back, eh?
可惜她拒绝你了 不是吗
Who gets it now, the wife?
谁继承了公♥司♥ 你妻子
Elenora changed her mind.
艾丽诺拉改变主意了
Why? How did you manage that?
为什么 你怎么做到的
Are you going somewhere?
你有地方要去吗
No, you are, Lauren.
没有 不过你有 劳伦
Sir, we think that your decision to appoint Ellie...
先生 我们认为你指定艾丽为继承人的决定
well, it might've been influenced by other factors.
可能是受其他因素的影响
Sarge...
警长
Sergeant, I'm really disappointed in you.
警长 我对你真的很失望
You know, yesterday, I asked you to be honest with me.
昨天 我还让你跟我坦诚沟通
And yet, you hid behind DCI McDonald's preoccupations.
可你却躲在高级督察麦克唐纳德的成见后
Preoccupations?
成见
Yeah, when we could have saved ourselves an awful lot of time.
对 不然能节省我们不少时间
You see, I think I explained to you
我跟你解释过了
that my daughters, they love me,
我女儿们 她们爱我
you know, they trust me.
她们信任我
And yesterday morning,
昨天早上
before I made the decision, Megan and Tamara came to me
在我下决定之前 梅根和塔玛拉来找我
and told me that you had uncovered their misdemeanours.
跟我说你已经发现了她们不正当的行为
And, yes, that is why I chose Elenora.
你猜得对 我是因此才选艾丽诺拉的
And yet, this amateur theory that you seem to be pushing here,
然而 你在这里提出的这个业余理论
that I have some loose connection with this, Seth Murdoch,
说我可能跟这个叫塞斯·默多克有任何关系
is based purely on DCI McDonald's
都是纯粹基于高级督察麦克唐纳德
issues with men like us.
对我们这样的男人的意见
When, in fact, she should be concentrating on
然而事实上 她应该关注的是
finding my statue of the Faceless Man.
找到我那个无面者的雕像
Because, in truth, whoever's got my statue of the Faceless Man
因为 真♥相♥是 谁持有那个雕像
is the murderer of Seth Murdoch. Isn't that right, Sergeant?
谁就是谋杀塞斯·默多克的人 对吗 警长
Well... I...
我
Why do you hate me, Lauren?
你为什么这么恨我 劳伦
I think you need to calm down, sir.
先生 我认为你该冷静下来
I don't need to be told to calm down by people like you.
我不需要被你这种人说要冷静
People like me?
我这种人
And what exactly do you mean by that, people like me?
你什么意思 什么叫我这种人
Well, I meant you're from London. That's all I meant.
我是说你来自伦敦 我就这个意思
Why? What did you think I meant?
怎么 你觉得我什么意思
Bad news, Lauren?
坏消息吧 劳伦
What is going on?
怎么了
The Drugs Squad's just solved your murder.
缉毒队刚破了案
An anonymous tip-off.
接到一个匿名举报
Michael Wallace, known associate of Seth Murdoch,
迈克尔·华♥莱♥士♥ 塞斯·默多克的伙伴
was dealing heroin.
在贩毒
The raid's just found a substantial stash, plus this.
突袭发现了大量毒品还有这个
No.
不对
The Faceless Man.
无面者
Seth Murdoch broke into the Crocketts' house alone.
塞斯·默多克单独闯进克洛科特家
We've got the footage. He didn't have an accomplice.
我们有录像 他没有同伙
He hacked the front door alarm.
她黑入了前门的警报器
Him? Seriously?
就他 你认真的吗
Max Crockett planted it.
这是麦克斯·克洛科特栽赃嫁祸给他的
How would Max Crockett know he was Seth's associate?
麦克斯·克洛科特怎么直到他是塞斯的伙伴的
I told him.
我告诉他了
Shit!
他妈的
How many bloody times have I told you not to leak information?
我说了多少次 不要泄露信息
I'm so sorry, ma'am.
抱歉 长官
I'm sorry, sir, I don't know what's going on here,
抱歉 长官 我不知道现在什么情况
but Max Crockett's has been messing with our entire investigation.
但麦克斯·克洛科特一直在妨碍我们办案
Because of what?
为什么
He's guilty of murder...
他涉嫌谋杀
with a cast-iron alibi.
同时还有确凿的不在场证明
OK, but he... he...
了解 但是他
Is one of Bath's most prominent citizens
作为巴斯最杰出的公民之一
and he's sneaking in there
他偷偷溜进一个而流浪汉的家里
and planting evidence on a homeless man Really?
栽赃嫁祸于他 你觉得可能吗
Any actual progress you've made on this case so far
你目前在这个案子上取得的任何实际进展
has been by accident, rather than design.
都是偶然的而不是经过缜密构思的
Maybe this worked in London, Lauren,
可能在伦敦行得通 劳伦
shouting in people's faces.
你可以指着别人的鼻子骂
But this is Bath.
但这是巴斯
First thing tomorrow, full case review,
明天第一件事 回顾整个案件
and nothing is off the table.
没有不合情理之处
Including SIO role.
包括高级调查员的职位
Yes, sir.
好的 长官
Are the boys in the station right?
局里的男孩们作对决定了吗
Have we over-promoted you?
我们是不是过分提拔你了
Where's he gone?
他去哪儿了
I don't know, ma'am.
我不知道 长官
应用设计系 1877-1977年档案
巴斯城市大学
Ma'am...
长官
Mikey Wallace wants to confess.
迈奇·华♥莱♥士♥想要招供
Confess?
招供
He's in interview room two.
他在第二访谈室
And, ma'am, there's something else.
而且 长官 还有一些事情
No, there's nothing else.
不 没有了
OK, Mikey, let's hear it.
好的 迈奇 说来听听
Before we start recording, DCI McDonald...
在我们开始录音之前 高级督察麦克唐纳德
..a few ground rules.
一些基本规定
My father-in-law is funding Mr Wallace's legal fees.
我的岳父支付了华♥莱♥士♥先生的法律费用
He's all too aware of your predilection
他对于你把个人升职
to put your personal advancement above duty and justice.
放在职责和正义之前的偏好了如指掌
You've spoken to your friends at the CPS and cut a deal.
你和你在皇家检察署的朋友聊过并达成了协议
The CPS fully understand that
皇家检察署充分理解
Mr Wallace has complex needs and mental health issues.
华♥莱♥士♥先生有复杂的需求和精神健康问题
I've been done here, haven't I?
这里没我什么事情了 对吧
This city is...
这个城市
..what it is.
就是这个样子
Clear your desk, back to London.
清空你的桌子 回到伦敦去
Jump before you're pushed.
趁着你还没有被强迫之前自行离开
Ma'am?
长官
Sergeant Dodds needs a word.
多德中士找您
Where is he?
他在哪里
The library. The library again?
图书馆 又在图书馆
What is it with him and the bloody...?
他到底和该死的...
He said it's urgent. Really urgent.
他说事情紧急 非常紧急
Ok.
好的
Take Mikey's statement.
记录迈奇的口供
2021本科招生简章
应用设计学院
"Notitia de cognitione."
"由数据到知识"
Nope.
不懂
It's Latin, ma'am.
是拉丁语 长官
It means, "From information to knowledge."
意思是 "由数据到知识"
It is the motto of Bath City University's School of Applied Design.
巴斯城市大学应用设计学院的校训
Case review in the morning.
上午是案例回顾
Max Crockett is a graduate of that institution.
麦克斯·克洛科特是那所学校的毕业生
And he's made me look stupid.
而且他让我看起来很蠢
And yet, he covers his whole four years there
然而 在那里整整四年的时光
《钢铁的灵魂》
我的故事 麦克斯·克洛科特
in just two sentences in this book.
他在这本书里用两句话就概括了
Or maybe I am stupid.
或许我真的很蠢
So, I found this old book published by the university.
所以 我发现了这本学校出版的旧书
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表