剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
Police, you know.
警♥察♥ 你懂的
What's going on?
到底怎么回事
What exactly happened to Jane?
简到底出了什么事
This is the only point of access to the victim's room.
这是唯一通往受害者房♥间的门
It's security protected.
有门禁的
But the only people with a swipe card to this door
但能刷♥卡♥进出这扇门的
are George Holden,
只有乔治·霍顿
Kelly Mulcreevy and the five members of her therapy group.
凯莉·马尔克里维以及她治疗小组的五名成员
Well... four now.
当然... 现在是四个人了
CCTV from last night, ma'am.
昨晚的监控录像 长官
Jane Crawford left just after 11:00 PM.
简·克劳福德11点刚过离开的
She came back at 2:41AM.
她凌晨2:41回来
No-one else entered between 11:00PM and 8:00AM this morning.
从昨晚11点到今早8点之间没有其他人进入
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
Yeah, I checked and double-checked.
对 我反复确认过
Right, get on to Forensics.
好 叫鉴证科的过来
Background on Kelly Mulcreevy and her group.
对凯莉·马尔克里维和她的小组进行背景调查
Are you OK there, mate?
你没事吧 伙计
Miles...
迈尔斯...
..come back upstairs to your room.
回楼上你的房♥间去吧
He's had a terrible shock.
他受了很大的惊吓
This helps.
这样有帮助
You know, counting things.
就是数数
Yeah, counting.
对 数数
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
But I thought this place was sec...?
可我还以为这地方很安...
How the bloody hell can anyone have got in?
外人怎么进来的呢
Oh, I don't know, ma'am. But we'll be looking into that.
我也不清楚 女士 但我们会查的
But you're seriously telling me that...
可你是要告诉我...
someone killed her?
她是被人杀的
Erm.. yes, ma'am. Erm, er...
对 女士
I suppose so. Sorry.
我想是的 很抱歉
What you were doing with the rope,
你刚拿绳子做什么
it's the evidence she was murdered?
这是她被杀的证据吗
Erm well, yeah, I suppose so, ma'am.
我想是的 女士
Yes, I'm sorry, but, er...
对 我很抱歉 但...
You know, you really shouldn't feel the need to keep apologising.
你真的不用觉得老是要道歉
Yeah, sorry.
好吧 对不起
I've got patients that apologise for everything.
有的病人什么事都要道歉
They apologise for even existing.
连他们存在都要道歉
Never off duty.
他们永远是紧绷的
But with you, hon...
但对你来说...
..I'm sensing chronically low self-esteem.
我感受到的是长♥期♥的自卑
Chronically low?
长♥期♥自卑
Ah, people like you and Jane...
像你和简这样的人...
..you weren't made to be taking risks.
你们生来就不会冒险
Leaves...
暴风雨...
on a storm.
中的小小树叶
I need to get back to my patients.
我得回去看看我的病人们了
They're even more fragile than you.
他们比你还要脆弱呢
Kelly, what's wrong?
凯莉 出什么事了
It's my fault.
是我的错
What do you mean?
你什么意思
This. Us.
这个 我们
My methods, I...
我的方法 我...
Oh, you guys,
你们大家
you have been the most productive group that I've ever had.
你们是我见过的最有成效的小组
We've bonded.
我们紧密相连
We've supported each other.
我们守望相助
We've shared our deepest yearnings and secrets.
我们分享过彼此埋藏最深的渴望和秘密
Poor Jane, God rest her soul.
可怜的简 愿她安息
She was difficult.
她不好相处
I know that.
我很清楚
And you all had your issues with her.
你们都和她有别扭
I should have seen the signs.
我应该早点觉察出那些迹象
I should have intervened.
我应该早点干预
What are you saying? I'm so sorry...
你什么意思 我很抱歉...
But the police don't believe it was suicide.
但警♥察♥不相信是自杀
They think one of you killed her.
他们认为她是你们中的一个杀的
Morning, ma'am.
早 长官
Feeling better today?
今天感觉好些吗
Yeah, great!
对 好极了
Up at six for a spin class.
6点起床去上动感单车课
Learnt my gym entry code off by heart, 12 digits.
把我健身房♥的进门密♥码♥背了下来 12位呢
The boyfriend's at the mother's for the weekend.
男朋友去他妈妈家过周末了
And I've got my five victims
而且我的五名受害人
sorry, suspects, just where I want them.
抱歉 是嫌疑人 都待在我想让他们在的地方
Background on the victim, ma'am.
受害人的背景情况 长官
Jane Crawford, retired as a secretarial studies teacher in 2010.
简·克劳福德 秘书学教师 2010年退休
But, over the years,
但数年来
she's built up a portfolio of 12 properties in Bath.
她在巴斯积累了12处房♥产
Rented four of them out to UFLs. UFLs?
其中四处租给了UFL人士 UFL
Er, Up From London.
伦敦上层人士
Three long-term lets to locals.
三个长♥期♥出租是针对当地人
Five on Airbnb.
其余五个在爱彼迎上
270K-a-year income.
一年收入达到27万英镑
Her net worth...
她的净资产有...
four million.
四百万英镑
No wonder she can afford this place!
难怪她能支付得起这个地方
Yeah, but the odd thing... here...
是啊 但奇怪的是 这儿...
her bank card activity.
她的银行卡消费
Same gym as me. Yeah, but look at this...
跟我一样的健身房♥ 是 但看看这个
She was booked on a flight yesterday at 4:00 PM to Dubai?
她订了昨天下午四点飞往迪拜的航♥班♥吗
AM海岸航♥空♥
您的航♥班♥预订确认信
One way. She made the reservation before she discharged herself.
单程票 她在出院之前进行了预订
And, see this?
看到这个了吗
She booked herself into a hotel in Bath.
她给自己订了一间位于巴斯的酒店
She had an escape plan.
她做了逃跑计划
A wealthy victim.
一位富裕的遇害者
I'll check the will, who stood to benefit if she died.
我会检查遗嘱 看看她死后谁会受益
12 properties?
十二处房♥产
God, no wonder me and my boyfriend are bitter about renting.
天啊 难怪我和我男朋友对租♥房♥♥如此痛苦
Well, he's too lazy to be bitter.
不对 他懒惰到根本不会痛苦
Where do you live? Oh, er, Raymond Street, ma'am.
你住在哪里 雷蒙德大街 长官
Number 23. Do you own it?
23号♥ 你是房♥主吗
Er, yes, ma'am. Erm, my...
是的 夫人 我...
my aunt left it to me.
我姑姑留给我的
She brought me up.
她抚养我长大的
What's it worth? Oh, I don't know, ma'am.
房♥子值多少钱 我不知道 长官
I can't see myself ever selling it.
我还没有卖♥♥掉房♥子的打算
Never know, you might want to retire to Spain.
说不准 你可能想要在西班牙养老呢
Oh, no, I don't do the sun, ma'am.
不 我不喜欢大太阳 长官
Anyway, er, I've lived there since I was, oh...
怎么说呢 我从小就住在那里
five.
从五岁开始
You've lived in the same place since you were five?
你从五岁开始就住在同一个地方吗
Half a century.
住了半个世纪
Apart from six months.
除了那六个月
When I was married.
在我结婚的那段时间
A word, please, Lauren!
过来说句话 劳伦
Sir.
长官
I've just had an official complaint from management here
我刚接到这里的管理人员对于漏水事故的
regarding a flooding issue.
正式控诉
They're threatening the constabulary with legal action.
他们准备对警局发起法律控诉
Yeah.
是啊
We were ready to write off Jane Crawford's death as suicide.
我们本来准备将简·克劳福德的死亡认定为自杀
But Sergeant Dodds proved that it was an unlawful killing.
但多德警长证明这是谋杀
Don't go bonding with below stairs, Lauren.
不要和下级走得太近 劳伦
It clouds your judgment.
这会影响你的判断力
Dodds better be right.
多德最好是正确的
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表