剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
My name is Jane. And I am an alcoholic.
我叫简 我酗酒
But I'm not one of you.
但我和你们不一样
Don't phone, I'm gone.
别打电♥话♥ 我走了
Jane...
简
Where is it, darling?
在哪里 亲爱的
The 13th step, Kelly. Where else?
第十三步 凯莉 不然还能在哪
Yes? She's left.
喂 她走了
Right.
好的
I want her back.
我要她回来
What the hell are you doing, braking like that?
你怎么回事 突然刹车
You crashed into me!
明明是你追尾
You've been drinking.
你喝酒了
Will you... will you join me?
你想和我一起喝吗
You'll never make it without this.
不喝酒你撑不过去的
Go on, Jane.
喝吧 简
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字
第一季 第二集
麦克唐纳德
Everything OK, ma'am?
你还好吧 长官
Me and the boyfriend went for a Thai last night.
昨晚我和男友去吃了泰菜
There was wine...
喝了红酒...
Back home, we had a massive argument about Spotify etiquette.
回到家后 我们又为了抢用Spotify大吵了一架
Spot...?
声什么
Which ends up in a row about everything, as usual,
然后什么事都拿来吵了一遍 一如往常
and he ends up playing Call Of Duty, and I end up
最终他去玩《使命召唤》 而我则...
shouting at Alexa because she always takes his side.
吼艾莉克莎 因为她每次都帮着他
Oh, who's Alexa?
艾莉克莎是谁
Nope.
别问
Jane Crawford. Aged 57.
简·克劳福德 57岁
Retired college teacher.
退休大学老师
Resident here, in treatment for alcohol addiction.
在这里居住 治疗酒瘾
Pathology put time of death between two forty,
根据病理诊断 死亡时间为凌晨2:40...
when she used her swipe card on the main door to get back in,
当时她用门卡刷开大门回来
and 4:30AM.
到凌晨4:30
Asphyxiation due to constriction of the thorax.
胸腔收缩 导致窒息而死
Ligatures on her neck are consistent with death by hanging.
她颈部的勒痕符合上吊而死的痕迹
Where did she get the rope?
她从哪弄来的绳子
A utility cupboard in the basement.
地下室的杂物间
The Chief Executive found her, called 999
这里的行政主管发现她后 立刻打电♥话♥报♥警♥
and then alerted everyone else in the group therapy.
然后通知了团体治疗小组的其他成员
There were four patients.
有四名病患
Er, Miles Stevens,
迈尔斯·史蒂文斯
Alison Spiers,
艾莉森·斯皮尔斯
Maheeda Abaasi, Mary Costair...
玛西达·阿巴西 玛丽·科斯泰尔
and Kelly-Ann Mulcreevy, their therapist.
以及他们的治疗师凯莉·安·马尔克里维
I'm smelling alcohol.
我闻到酒味
Oh, that's the victim, ma'am. Er, it's not you.
是死者身上的味道 长官 不是你
Now, what is that?
那是什么
What? What is it?
什么 怎么了
Oh, excuse me.
不好意思 你是...
DC Simpson.
辛普森警员
Yeah, just...
对 麻烦让让
An attempted suicide note, but she was too drunk?
她想写遗书 但当时太醉了吗
Check the CCTV.
查看监控录像
Yes, ma'am.
是 长官
So sorry.
真不好意思
Where did he go?
他去哪了
Yes, it's odd.
对 很奇怪
Jane discharged herself last night, out the blue.
简昨晚突然自行出院
Sent the Clinical Manager an email at 9:47.
9:47发了封邮件给诊所经理
转发 乔治·霍顿
发件人 简·克劳福德
She discharged herself?
她自行出院
Don't she need a doctor to sign her off?
难道不需要医生签字同意吗
She was a voluntary patient. For the last 14 months.
她是自愿入院患者 过去14个月都住在这里
14 months?
14个月
How much do you charge?
你们怎么收费
£1,500 a week.
每周1500镑
£6,000 a month, times 14...
每个月就是6000镑 再乘以14...
84K, ma'am.
8万4千 长官
I knew Jane had left here just after 11:00 last night.
我知道简昨晚刚过11点离开这里
But when I turned up this morning,
但今早我来上班时
I saw the light was still on in her room, so I went to check.
看见她房♥间的灯还亮着 于是去看看
I called out and they all came.
我大声呼叫 他们都来了
The diversion therapy group.
转移疗法小组的成员
They helped me cut her down.
他们帮我割断绳索 放她下来
But it was too late.
但已经太晚了
What the...?
怎么回事
Oh, sorry, ma'am. I've had a bit of an accident.
抱歉 长官 我出了点意外
What the hell is going on?
出了什么事
Kelly Mulcreevy. I am in charge of this unit.
我是凯莉·马尔克里维 我负责这一区
DCI Lauren McDonald.
我是劳伦·麦克唐纳德高级督察
Do you think you could get the water turned off, Miss Mulcreevy?
你能把水关掉吗 马尔克里维小姐
I will need to escalate this, Inspector.
我得上报这件事 督察
Ma'am, this room is exactly the same as the deceased's room.
长官 这房♥间和死者房♥间一模一样
It's the same dimension. Now...
面♥积♥相同 听我说
Miss Crawford is a little bit lighter than I am,
克劳福德小姐比我轻一些
but I hardly put any of my weight on this rope,
但我还没怎么用力
the same type of rope as the deceased used,
这条和死者所用的同类型
strung up in exactly the same way,
并以同样方式悬挂起来的绳子
when that pipe gave out.
就把这条水管拉断了
If that pipe isn't strong enough to take Miss Crawford's weight,
如果水管承受不了克劳福德小姐的体重
then there must have been someone else in her room...
那当时一定有其他人在她房♥间里...
anchoring the rope when she...
固定着绳索 直到她...
died.
死去
That's very annoying.
你真让人生气
But good. Thank you, ma'am.
不过分♥析♥得好 谢谢 长官
Right... I need to talk to your superior.
好了 我得和你们上级谈谈
And I also need the name of whoever is responsible for this.
我还要知道这事是谁的责任
Wait outside.
在外面等着
This is ridiculous! Mr Holden,
这太荒唐了 霍顿先生
where were you last night between midnight and 4:30AM?
你昨晚午夜到凌晨4:30在哪里
I was at home, of course.
我当然是在家了
Where else?
还能在哪
Why?
为什么问
We need a full breakdown of the security arrangements
我们需要详细了解贵机构的
of this establishment, sir.
保安措施 先生
Are you OK there, darling?
你还好吧 亲爱的
Er, yes.
对
Well...
那个...
I know.
我明白
Someone dying like that...
一个人就那么死了...
..poor Jane.
可怜的简
And back there,
而且房♥子里面
I've got a therapy group severely traumatised.
我治疗小组的人精神上受到严重创伤
But who helps the helper, eh?
可谁去帮帮助别人的人呢
Right now, I could murder a glass of Sovvy.
现在 我能一口干掉一杯梭维酒
But one sip, and I'm right back on the marching powder.
可只要抿一小口 我就又会用上可♥卡♥因♥了
I'm a recovering cocaine addict.
我正在戒可♥卡♥因♥瘾
Well, I thought you were, erm...
是啊 我还以为你是...
Only an addict can treat an addict.
只有瘾君子才能治好瘾君子啊
What's your name, sweetheart?
你叫什么 宝贝
I am Detective Sergeant Dodds.
我是多德警长
Kelly Mulcreevy.
凯莉·马尔克里维
I'm not sticking my nose in, but...
我不是想多管闲事 但...
back there...
刚在里面...
..you weren't actually trying to commit...?
你不是真的想要自...
Oh, no! No, ma'am. No. Er, no.
没有 长官 没有没有
Not at all.
绝对没有
Then, what were you doing?
那你在干什么
I...
我...
I can't really say, Miss Mulcreevy.
我恐怕不能说
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表