剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
Diamonds.
钻石
In one of your group therapy sessions,
在你们的团体治疗中
she happens to mention
她恰好提到
the bloke at Jane's flat with the diamonds.
简公♥寓♥里的那个人有钻石
Who is he?
他是谁呢
Jane tells you he's an alcoholic.
简告诉你 他是一个酒精成瘾的人
She met him in Bristol at an AA meeting.
他们是在布里斯托的匿名戒瘾会认识的
And Kelly gets an idea.
凯莉就想到了一个主意
She finds out that the diamonds are stolen
她发现这些钻石是被窃的
and that they're worth two million quid.
价值超过两百万
Suddenly, Kelly's got a big, juicy project
突然 凯莉给她的转移治疗小组
for her diversion therapy group,
想到了一个非常能捞钱的项目
steal the stolen diamonds.
偷走被偷的钻石
I mean, who's gonna report that to the police?
毕竟 谁会告诉警♥察♥呢
So, you come up with a plan.
于是 你们想了一个计划
Jane gets Dale drunk and brings him back here to dry out.
简灌醉戴尔 把他带到这里戒酒
His bag clearly has an ink stain.
他的包上有一个墨渍
You see that?
看到了吗
He's clutching on to his bag for dear life.
他死命抓着自己的包
So, he stays here, sobers up, and in the morning,
于是他在这里住了一晚 第二天早上清醒后
off he goes with his precious bag.
马上就去拿自己的宝贝包包
Well, it looks the same, it feels the same,
虽然那看上去一样 感觉一样
but it's not the same.
但其实已经不一样了
Because his bag with the ink stain is here, with Jane.
因为他包上的墨渍已经跑到了简的包上
So he goes back to his flat, none the wiser.
于是他不明就里地回到了公♥寓♥里
Where he's tortured and murdered
在那里遭到
by his two accomplices from the robbery.
两名劫案同伙的折磨和杀害
Why is he tortured?
他为什么遭到了折磨
Because they think he was hiding the diamonds.
因为他们以为他把钻石藏起来了
Why is he killed?
他为什么被杀了
Because he can't tell them where the diamonds are.
因为他无法告诉他们 钻石到底在哪里
Because you've switched his bag
因为你们换了他的包
and left him with floral beads from Alison's shop.
换成了艾莉森花店里的香珠
Fake diamonds.
假钻石
I think you've got a little mental health issue there, darling.
我觉得你有一些精神上的问题 亲爱的
Folie a deux.
双发性精神病
It's when two people have a close relationship,
这是当两个人关系非常亲密时
much like yourself and your weirdo friend Dodds,
就比如说你和你的怪朋友多德
and you share the same set of delusions.
你们就会产生同样的幻觉
Diamonds... Hmph.
钻石
What diamonds?
什么钻石
These diamonds.
这些钻石
You've found them.
你找到了
I did, ma'am.
是的 长官
I solved the puzzle.
我解开了谜题
The 13th step.
第十三步
There we are.
好了
The 13th Step report was fake,
《第十三步》报告的确是伪造的
designed to throw us off the scent of the diamonds.
就是为了让我们不要注意到钻石
You have no evidence that Jane was murdered.
你们没有证据证明简是被谋杀的
Yet you're here, exploiting and intimidating
但你却来到这里 压榨恐吓
people with mental health issues!
有精神疾病的人
I want to speak to a lawyer.
我要找律师
Sergeant Dodds, he behaved inappropriately towards me.
多德警长 他对我有不当的举动
That is very brave, Alison.
你很勇敢 艾莉森
That is not true, ma'am. I know.
我没有 长官 我知道
I can't cope. This is too much for me.
我承受不住了 我受不了了
This is all out of control, we just... Ma'am, enough!
这一切都失控了 我们... 长官 够了
These people have rights. I'm sorry, I have to intervene.
这些人有他们的权利 很抱歉 我必须要干涉了
Of course you do, Irene.
当然了 艾琳
Because that's what you've been doing all along.
因为你一直以来都是这么做的
Crime scene database.
犯罪现场数据库
An officer accessed Dale Hesketh's prints...
有一名警官在戴尔·赫思凯斯被杀之前
..Before he was killed.
访问了他的指纹数据
Tech Services traced
技术部门追踪到
the electronic trail to you, Sergeant Ross.
你的身上 罗斯警长
That's how Kelly found out the diamonds were stolen.
所以凯莉才知道那些钻石是失窃的
You ran his prints through the system.
你在系统中搜索了他的指纹
And you've been helping Kelly blindside us ever since.
你一直在帮助凯莉混淆我们的视听
No comment.
我不予置评
Get her processed.
把她带走
She'll crack.
她会松口的
It's only a matter of time.
这只是时间的问题
On Saturday night,
周六晚
you phoned Sergeant Ross.
你打电♥话♥给罗斯警长
She intercepted Jane in her car and got her drunk,
她驾车让简停了下来 把她灌醉
and she ended up back here.
于是让她回到了这里
Where one of you murdered her.
你们其中一人杀了她
Why?
为什么
Why would any of us murder her?
我们为什么要杀了她
HMRC. She was under investigation.
税务海♥关♥总♥署♥正在调查她
She was going to lose everything,
她本来要失去一切了
so she decided to run away to Dubai.
于是她决定逃到迪拜
An easy place to off-load illegally acquired valuables.
一个能轻松消费非法所得的地方
She probably told you about the 13th step.
她可能和你说过第十三步
Probably taunted you.
可能还嘲讽了你
And you've been looking for it, too.
你也在进行寻找
But you lost the race.
但是你输了
We don't know anything about those diamonds.
我们根本不知道钻石的事
Have they ever been in our possession?
这些钻石到过我们手上吗
No.
没有
And even if you're right and one of us did murder her,
即使你们是对的 我们中有人杀了她
you've got to ask yourself, why?
那你得问问自己 为什么
Why kill her?
为什么杀她
Why kill the one person
为什么杀了唯一一个
who knows where the diamonds are?
知道钻石在哪的人
It doesn't make sense, does it?
这讲不通 对吧
Unless you didn't want the diamonds to be found.
除非你不想让钻石被找到
Well, the killer wanted to keep the group together.
凶手想让这个团体在一起
If Jane gave up the diamonds,
如果简把钻石拿出来
they'd be shared out and the group would be split up.
他们就会分赃 并各奔东西
Unless the killer's under the grip
除非凶手的动机
of something far more powerful than money.
比金钱更强大
Please, don't say boules.
千万别说滚球
Family.
家庭
Jane wasn't killed because she nicked the diamonds.
简被杀不是因为她偷了钻石
Was she, Mary?
对吧 玛丽
Mary, don't say anything.
玛丽 什么也别说
They're just looking for a confession.
他们只想要个认罪
Any confession. They've got nothing without a confession.
什么认罪都行 没有认罪 他们什么也没有
Mary, no, no.
玛丽 不会吧
I don't believe it.
我不相信
Mary...
玛丽
I play...
我赌
..As long as the money lasts.
只要还有钱
I forget about time.
我忘却了时间
Where I am.
我在哪
Who I am.
我是谁
I don't think about anything...
我什么也不考虑
..Until the money runs out.
直到钱用完
And...
然后
then I come back to myself...
然后我回过神来
..And I'm alone.
发现自己孤单一人
Until you found these people.
直到你找到了这些人
Your...
你的
new family.
新家人
And you couldn't bear to lose them, could you?
你无法忍♥受失去他们 对吧
Mary...
玛丽
you don't... No. No. No, Kelly.
你不用 不不 凯莉
Now, that's enough.
够了
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表