剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
well, she was too hot and...
她是太热了 所以...
I wonder...
我在想...
What do you wonder?
你在想什么
The shooter and the killer, ma'am.
枪手和凶手 长官
I think, maybe...
我想 或许...
..we can get both.
我们能同时抓到这两个人
Where's Sergeant Dodds, ma'am?
多德警长在哪 长官
In his own little world.
在他自己的小世界里
Where else?
还能在哪
Yes, Max is very forgetful.
没错 麦克斯非常健忘
He's always leaving the central heating on.
他总是忘记关中♥央♥暖气
And it's the summer, too, isn't it?
在夏天也这样吗
It must have like been a furnace
那肯定热得像个火炉
when you got back here on Monday morning.
当你们周一早上回这里的时候
No. The heating was off.
不 暖气是关的
I checked before I left.
我离开前确认过了
Are you sure, Mrs Crockett?
你确定吗 克洛科特太太
Oui. I was the last to leave
是的 我是最后一个离开的
and Max was out in the car.
麦克斯当时在外面的车里
Are you OK, madam?
你还好吗 女士
Do you want me to call...?
要不要我打电♥话♥叫...
No, it's OK. I'll call Max.
不 没事 我会打给麦克斯
Where's Ellie?
艾丽在哪
Here.
在这儿
I've drilled into your background.
我深入调查过你的背景了
Officer cadet at Bristol University,
布里斯托大学的预备军官
where you learned all about firearms.
你是在那里学习了射击
These guys are gonna search your house
这些人会搜查你的房♥子
until we find the gun that was used to kill Seth Murdoch.
直到找出用来杀害塞斯·默多克的那把枪
A Colt 1911, Ellie.
一把柯尔特1911手♥枪♥ 艾丽
I wasn't like Megan and Tamara.
我不像梅根和塔玛拉那样
Confident, and beautiful and talented.
自信 美丽又有才华
He made me feel like I didn't belong in his family.
他让我觉得自己不属于他的家庭
My whole childhood, he made me an outsider.
整个童年时期 他让我成为了一个局外人
Ellie wasn't perfect. Who is?
艾丽不完美的话 谁还完美呢
But he wants everything to be perfect.
但他希望一切都能完美
No, Kasha, that's not right.
不 卡莎 不是这样的
He doesn't want everything to be perfect.
他不是希望一切都完美
He wants everything to look perfect.
他是希望一切看上去完美
I tried my whole life to ignore him.
我用尽一生尝试去无视他
I tried. Really tried.
我努力过 但我真的很努力
But he found a way to get to me.
但他还是有办法找到我
He found a way to force his company on me, didn't he?
他有总有办法强迫我继承他的公♥司♥ 不是吗
He's good at that, Kasha.
他很擅长这么做 卡莎
Making you do things you don't want to do.
逼你去做不想做的事
I need everything.
我必须知道一切
In detail.
详细的经过
Congratulations, Mr Crockett.
恭喜 克洛科特先生
Another daughter, I hear.
我听说你又得了一位千金
Thank you, Sergeant.
谢谢 警长
The miracle of life, eh?
生命的奇迹 不是吗
How's your young wife?
你那位年轻的太太现在怎样了
Yeah, she's fine, glowing.
她很好 容光焕发
Look, ever since this chap confessed to the murder,
听着 自从那个家伙招认了谋杀后
I'd just rather distance myself from this,
我就抛开这一切了
you know, whole sorry business.
这整个悲剧事件
Of course, sir.
当然 长官
But there's just one little loose end we need to tie up.
但我们还需要解决一点小问题
Now, your young wife told me, quite categorically,
你那位年轻的太太非常明确地告诉我
that she was last to leave here on Saturday morning
周六早上她是最后一个离开这里的
and that she switched off the central heating.
她关掉了中♥央♥暖气
After you arrived back here on Monday morning...
当你周一早上回到这里后
..you switched the heating back on again...
你又把中♥央♥暖气打开了
..to explain why the floor here wasn't wet.
这就解释了为什么这里的地面不是湿的
Which proves...
也证实了
that it was you who faked the break-in.
是你伪造了闯入的假象
Very good.
很好
Well, never underestimate the middle-aged white man, eh?
千万别小瞧中年的白人男子 好吗
And you've been running rings round us ever since...
从那以后你一直赶在我们前面
She's back.
她回来了
..to cover up your involvement in the murder of your son.
掩盖你参与了杀害你儿子的事实
I did not know he was my son.
我不知道他是我的儿子
And I have a perfectly good alibi on the night of the murder.
命案当晚我也有完美的不在场证明
You might not have pulled the trigger, but you are the killer.
你或许不是扣动扳机的那个人 但你确实是凶手
Well, then, find the money, eh?
好吧 那查到那笔钱吗
Prove that I paid. You didn't pay them.
证明我花钱买♥♥凶 你没花钱雇凶手
That would be vulgar, Max.
那太庸俗了 麦克斯
You persuaded them.
你说服了他们
Really? That's very good, really.
真的吗 那真是太妙了
How could I possibly persuade someone to kill a stranger?
我怎么可能说服别人去杀一个陌生人呢
I mean, I'm good, you know,
我是说 我知道我很厉害
but I'm... not that good.
但我也没那样的本事
You didn't persuade them to kill a stranger.
你不是说服他们去杀陌生人
You persuaded them to kill somebody they knew... and hated.
你是让他们去杀了一个他们认识并且憎恨的人
You.
你
You arranged your own murder, Mr Crockett.
你制♥造♥了对自己的谋杀 克洛科特先生
Right. Very good.
好吧 非常好
I think I'd better make a call to my son-in-law.
我想我最好给我女婿打个电♥话♥
Come on. You're not gonna hide behind your lawyer, are you?
拜托 你不会是想躲在你律师背后吧
Max Crockett, the smartest guy in the room.
麦克斯·克洛科特 这间屋子里最聪明的人
If you'd just hear us out, sir.
如果你能听我们说完 先生
On Sunday night,
周日晚
you promised Seth Murdoch a fancy meal.
你答应请塞斯·默多克吃顿大餐
But he didn't have the right clothes for a swanky restaurant,
但他没有适合穿去高级餐厅的晚宴服
so you gave him the back door key to this house.
所以你给了他这栋房♥子的后门钥匙
You left an expensive Henrik Jullien shirt in the bedroom
你在卧室留了件昂贵的亨里克·朱利安的衬衫
and one of your lovely hats.
还有一顶你的漂亮帽子
He was your son, after all.
他毕竟是你的儿子
The same height and build as you.
和你身高体型都一样
You told him you'd meet him downstairs.
你跟他说会在楼下等他
And meanwhile, you've been working on the killer,
与此同时 你一直在激怒凶手
stoking up her hatred of you.
煽动她对你的仇恨
Her? You knew she had a gun.
她 你知道她有把枪
You knew she despised you with all of her heart.
你知道她真心厌恶你
And you knew she had a short fuse.
你也知道她脾气火爆
So you lured her here, weapon in hand.
所以你把她引到这里 手里拿着枪
Seth... at the top of the stairs,
塞斯...在楼梯上
dressed like you, in the dark,
打扮得像你一样 在黑暗中
cos you made sure that the light wasn't working.
因为你确保灯是坏的
The killer, angry and hate-fuelled, with the gun.
凶手拿着枪 满是愤怒与仇恨
All perfectly choreographed.
全都进行了精心的设计
Very clever.
很聪明
You were in trouble, Max.
你有麻烦了 麦克斯
Seth, the son you didn't want, didn't fit into your image.
你不想要的那个儿子 塞斯 不符合你的期望
Your daughters and their dirty little secrets.
你的女儿们又有她们肮脏的小秘密
And your legacy, you needed the Max Crockett name
而你的遗产 你需要麦克斯·克洛科特这个名字
to be projected into the future.
能在后世流传
All three problems could have been solved on their own.
这三个问题都是可以分别解决的
But you put them together.
但是你把它们扯在了一起
"Many problems, one solution."
"很多问题 一个办法"
And what does a man do when he's in trouble?
一个人遇到麻烦后会怎么样
He turns to his family.
他会寻找他的家人
You got your daughter to kill your son, sir.
你让你的女儿杀死你的儿子 先生
What do you mean, my daughter?
什么我的女儿
Ellie Crockett's in custody.
艾丽·克洛科特被拘捕了
She's confessed to the murder of Seth Murdoch.
她已经承认杀害了塞斯·默多克
No, no...
不 不
You wanted her to take over the company.
你希望她接管公♥司♥
You knew she'd refuse,
你早就知道她会拒绝
so you provoked her to want to kill you.
于是你挑衅她 让她想杀了你
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表