剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
你的病人摄入量有没有异常
OD's felt a stronger push?
吸毒过量的人有没有更强力的感觉
Not really.
没有
This is about average.
差不多就都正常水平
All right.
好吧
Let us know if you hear anything.
听到消息告诉我们
Of course.
没问题
A little donation.
给你们一点捐款啦
I hope it helps.
希望能帮上忙
Gracias.
谢谢
Our pleasure, sweetheart.
别客气 心爱的
You guys, he's Dogwood, ain't he?
你们看 他是红瑞木的人是吧
Yeah, Tito.
对 提托
Why?
为什么
When does Tito get cut loose? Soon.
提托什么时候能放出来 快乐
Can you make it sooner?
能再快点吗
That soon enough? You're a goddess.
够快了吗 你真是女神
All right. Yeah.
好了
Go, go! Yo, Louie!
快走 路易
What's that about? Hey, we got this.
这是干嘛 没回的
Stupid fucking gangsters.
傻♥逼♥黑帮
* The politicians be condemned *
政客们都应该被谴责
* No streets no walls So down they'll fall *
没人支持他们就会摔下来
* See them run point the finger *
看他们各种被指责
* Pass away *
死去
* But I have got to see this world as just as our own *
但我得去看看属于我们的世界
* 'Cause I have got to see this world *
因为我得去看看
* Just as our own *
属于我们的世界
* 'Cause I have got to see this world *
因为我得去看看
* Just as our own *
属于我们的世界
* 'Cause I have gone on living in a world of my own *
因为我要生活在一个属于我的世界
* We found a place we know we've got a home *
我们找到了一个可以称作家的地方
Fuck me.
卧♥槽♥了
Lou.
路
How was your visit to the Upside Down?
天旋地转的感觉如何啊
Fucking terrifying.
吓他妈死人了
Hey.
嘿
Why'd you run, Louie?
你跑什么 路易
You got something to hide?
你有什么见不得人的吗
I didn'tI didn't know she was your baby sister, Coco.
我不知道她是你妹妹 可可
She came in with one of our other girls
她跟其他几个女孩一起来的
and said she was 21. I had her do a few scenes.
说自己已经满21岁了 我就给她拍了几场戏
Your porn site? Yeah.
拍黄♥片♥吗 嗯
After I uploaded the shit, she comes at me all pissed off
等我上传完之后 她跑过来冲我发火
'cause I paid her friend a higher rate.
因为我付他朋友的钱更多
You know, anal pays more. Everyone knows that.
但是爆菊的钱就是更多啊 大家都知道的
That's when she showed me her ID
然后她给我看了身份证
and I saw the name on it, man. Saw that she was only 16.
我看到了上面的额名字 也看到了她只有16岁
Said she was gonna tell you, man.
她说她要告诉你
Have the club cut off my balls.
让你把我蛋割下来
By then, the clips were everywhere.
等到那时候 影片已经到处都是了
I'm sorry. I fucked up, man.
对不起 我搞砸了
My baby sister?
我妹妹是吧
That's fucking wrong, man.
你这也太不地道了
You should put a bullet in his head.
你应该一枪崩了他
Hold on.
等一下
Look, Dogwood crew has always been a friend.
是这样 我们跟红瑞木的人一直是朋友
We let you deal, we take our cut.
你们卖♥♥你们的毒品 我们抽成
We don't wanna fuck with that.
这样挺好 我们不想影响到生意
Neither do we.
我们也不想
Where were you at? 12%?
你们现在是抽多少 12%吗
Until Coco's pain subsides.
直到可可不生气了的
Our cut doubles.
在那之前我们拿两倍
Well, fuck, Bishop, that--that's like...
我靠 主教 这就是
24%. My pain ain't worth that.
24%啊 我的愤怒不止这些
No, no, I mean... Yeah.
不是 我意思是 好的
Anyone new been trying to unload product?
有新来的人准备卸货吗
Maybe a woman? Latina?
一个女的 拉丁美裔的
Another source?
另外的人吗
Nah.
没有
Why?
怎么了
Might be an independent trying to step up.
可能是独♥立♥供货商想插♥进♥来
Need you to dig around a bit.
需要你去打听打听
Dunes, El Centro.
沙漠那边和市中心
Okay.
好
Fucking dumbass. What?
这个傻♥逼♥ 怎么了
I got two sisters, man. Both older than me.
我家还有两个女孩 都比我年长
And beards thicker than Gilly's.
胡子比吉里的还多
So who was the girl? I have no idea.
那那个女孩是谁啊 我不知道
Sometimes the Mayan gods
有时候玛雅之神
deliver gifts to their faithful warriors.
会给虔诚的信徒带来恩赐呢
Ah, bukkake. The god of money shots.
颜♥射♥ 上帝来撒钱了
Hey, guys.
听我说
It's Alvarez.
是阿尔瓦雷斯
Galindo wants to meet.
说加林多想见面
Don't sound good.
听起来不太好
Who's the entourage?
这些随从是谁
Old guy was El Galindo's conserjerro,
那个年纪大的是加林多的看门人
helping the Ivy Leaguer stay on Daddy's path.
帮助促使常青藤联盟的人不跑偏
Ivante's a serious fucking dude.
伊文特办事可不是开玩笑的
Yeah.
对
And the mercenary with cornrows?
那那个扎小辫的雇佣兵呢
He's a mercenary in cornrows.
就是个扎小辫的雇佣兵咯
Mr. Oseteva. Grew up on this side.
奥萨德瓦先生 我们这边长大的
Got some kind of family connection.
家里有些实力
Galindo's head of security.
他是加林多的保安队长
Last night...
昨晚
Los Olvidados crossed over the border and attacked my family.
遗孤越过边境 袭击了我的家人
They killed one of my men.
杀了我的一个手下
And kidnapped my son.
然后绑♥架♥了我儿子
Emily?
艾米丽呢
Unharmed.
她没事
She got a look at the car.
她看到了车的样子
It's not likely they stayed on the US side,
他们应该没有待在美国这边
but if they did, I need you to track them down.
但如果在 我需要你们找到他们
I'm asking this as a personal favor.
就算是帮我个人一个忙
Please.
拜托了
Sorry about your son.
很抱歉你儿子被绑♥架♥了
We'll help.
我们会帮忙的
We're looking for a Ford station wagon.
我们要找的是一辆福特小旅行车
Probably mid '80s. Dirty yellow.
估计是80年代中期的车 深黄色
Partial plates. Baja, letter Q.
部分车牌号♥为 巴哈 Q
Last two numbers are 47.
最后两个数字是4和7
We'll put it on the street.
我们会放出消息的
Start looking in the obvious places.
先去明显的地方找找
We'll have Peña run it through the system.
我们会让培那在系统里找找
If they're on this side of the fence,
如果他们在分界线这边
we'll find out where they are.
我们会找到的
Gracias. De nada.
谢谢 别客气
We'll catch up with you.
回头再联络
You handled that right, Pino.
你处理的很好 皮诺
Like I had a fucking choice.
我有得选吗
Did you know about this?
你知道这事吗
She don't tell me anything unless we're involved.
除非跟我们有关 不然她什么都不告诉我
Guess what, brother? We're involved.
那你猜怎么着 现在跟我们有关了
That's Emily's kid.
被绑♥架♥的是艾米丽的孩子
I saw the car when we were chasing Dogwood.
我们追红瑞木的人的时候我看到那个车了
The station wagon? Yeah.
那个休旅车吗 对
In a ditch. Not far from the dog kennel.
在一个水沟里 离狗舍不远
Come on, man.
拜托大哥
We blew through there going 60 miles an hour.
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表