剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
It's not for you? Of course it is.
对你不是吗 当然是
But you can't let it bleed into what we're doing.
但是不能影响到我们现在在做的事
Sorry.
抱歉
Strange day, you know?
今天很奇怪啊
Shit, I'm sorry man. I forgot.
该死 抱歉 我忘了
Doesn't matter.
没关系
Drop it!
放下枪
I didn't think.
我没动脑子
Mayans so far up my ass.
玛雅帮总是在催我
It's okay.
没事
Los Americanos, fuck you!
美国人 草你♥妈♥的♥
How's Creep?
克里普如何了
Feeling up.
好多了
Dump that pure 12 scrap?
把那货扔了吗
Hell, no. That drop is over six tons.
才没有 那个货有六吨♥多重
Bishop wants to hit the road early.
毕肖普想早点上路
I guess Galindo invited the Chinese
看来加林多把中国人也邀请到了
to our prison sit-down.
我们监狱谈判中去了
What? Why?
啥 为什么
Same shit.
一样的
Let them know the cartel will be able to deliver.
让他们知道帮派能交货
That makes it easy.
这样就容易了
Hey, buy me a few minutes?
给我几分钟
Yeah. Gonna give Jimmy a call.
好 我去给吉米打个电♥话♥
Vamos.
快点
My brown brothers.
棕皮肤的兄弟们
Adam. Bishop.
亚当 主教
Hey, sorry about checking the weapons.
抱歉要收走你们的武器
It's tribal law.
这是部落的规矩
Booze and bullets have not been a good combination
酒精和子弹对我们人♥民♥不是一个
for my people.
很好的组合
Ours either.
我们也是
The other parties get down here yet?
另一方来了吗
Not that I know of.
据我所知还没有
But we have the room you requested.
但我们准备好了你们要求的房♥间
It's private, very quiet.
私人房♥间 非常安静
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, we've got a few hours to kill.
我们有几个小时的时间要消磨
Me and the Boy Scout.
我和童子军
We're gonna win a little wampum.
我们去赢点印第安钱
Keep him contained.
看好他
I'll catch up. Yeah.
回头去找你们 好
How you been, Jimmy?
你近来如何 吉米
Getting by.
过日子呗
What do you have?
你有啥
Six keys.
6把钥匙
97% pure guero heroin.
纯度97%的海♥洛♥因♥
30 per brick.
每块三十
Thought you had nine. So did I.
我以为你有9把 我也以为
I'm just the middle man.
我只是中间人
Can you get it to Vegas?
你能运送到维加斯吗
Yeah.
能
You certain it stays outside the family?
你确定这不会扯上家族吧
Yep. You?
确定 你呢
Mm. Same.
嗯 一样
I'm in.
我加入
Okay.
好
You? Stay.
您 不要
And you, sir?
您呢 先生
21.
The house is over.
庄家输了
The gentleman wins again.
这位先生又赢了
Jimmy?
吉米怎么样
All good. I'll fill you in.
全好了 我回头跟你讲
He's got him counting cards?
他让他数牌呢
Yup.
是啊
Take a break. Thank you.
休息休息吧 谢谢
Ma'am? Where the fuck is he going?
女士 他他妈要去哪
Double down.
加倍
I'm just trying to make me some money, man.
我只是想赚点钱 老兄
You know me, I'm a giver.
你知道我 我很慷慨的
Yeah, you're a fucking saint.
是啊 你♥他♥妈♥就是个圣人
Are you in, sir?
还下注吗 先生
Cash him out.
他结账了
Mayans?
玛雅帮
That your badass gang?
那是你的牛逼帮派
Just a motorcycle club, man.
就是个摩托帮
What can I get you?
喝些什么
Whatever light you got on tap.
随便打点轻口味的
Miller?
米勒啤酒
"Prospect" must be Spanish for "bitch."
“前景”肯定是西班牙语里的“婊♥子♥”
You got something to say, La Bamba?
你要是有话要说 老墨
Say it in fucking English.
就他妈用英语说
Just asking what tables were lucky.
就问问哪个桌子运气好
You officers have a good day.
你们警官们玩得开心
Pussy gangster.
娘炮黑帮
Yeah, you better walk away.
是啊 你快走吧
Tea?
喝茶吗
Gracias.
谢谢
I sent Thiago to the Apple store.
我派蒂亚戈去了苹果店
Get you a new phone.
给你买♥♥了一个新的手♥机♥
I have to go there.
我必须要到那里去
The square in the video.
视频里的那个广场
What good would that do? He was there.
这能有什么用 他在那里
Today. You don't know that.
就今天 这你怎么知道
You're right. I don't know anything.
你说得对 我什么都不知道
That's the problem.
这才是问题所在
I have to do something.
我必须要做些什么
Miguel would never allow you
米格尔绝对不会允许你
to go to Santa Madre.
去圣母广场
Not now.
至少现在不行
What would you do?
你会怎么做
If it was your son?
如果是你的儿子
I would support my husband. No.
我会支持我的丈夫 不
That's what you have to do.
这是你必须做的事
What would you want to do?
你会想做什么
I know you well enough, Dita.
我足够了解你 迪塔
A still tongue and idle hands
闭上嘴什么也不做
aren't strategies in your maternal handbook.
不是你当妈手册里的策略
If anybody recognized you...
如果有人认出来了你
They won't.
他们不会的
I should do it.
让我来
You sure?
你确定吗
Yeah.
是的
Barra.
巴拉
That was impressive.
很厉害
I think it was a combination of
我觉得这是
Go Mi Tah
Go Mi Tah
and the Boy Scout Oath.
和童子军誓词的混合
It worked.
总之有用
How many spies are we putting on the street?
我们要在街头安插多少间谍
This group, it'll be an even dozen.
这一组 12个吧
Careful with that shit on your face.
小心你脸上那玩意
These little fuckers are oozing with disease.
这些小崽子们浑身都是疾病
Great.
太棒了
Good team work, Boy Scout.
合作愉快 童子军
That better be a 50/50 split.
你给他的最好是一半的钱
My bad.
不好意思
Here you go.
给
Those our prison hookups?
这些就是我们监狱的线人
Yeah. Maintenance and supply managers.
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表