剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
厨房♥安全
Bedroom's clear.
卧室安全
Shit. Bishop.
靠 主教
Holy shit.
卧了个槽
Coalition's out of commission.
联盟崩了
Fuck.
我去
Stop running!
别跑了
What the hell are you doing?
你在做什么
He was shooting at us.
他在朝我们开枪
Did you do all that?
这是你干的吗
Do what?
干什么
At the house.
在房♥子里
What are you talking about?
什么东西
No?
不是你吗
God, it had to be Cole.
天啊 那肯定是科尔
Jesus. Jesus Christ.
天啊 我的天
Cole? Who's that?
科尔 谁啊
The guy outside the bar?
酒吧外面的人吗
Where's my mom?
我妈妈呢
Cole, he the guy buying the scripts
科尔
you guys been picking off?
是买♥♥你们搜集的情报的人吗
I just-- it just started as
我一开始只是
we were shooting illegals jumping the fence
开枪打翻栏杆的非法移♥民♥
and then we found the ones with the drugs.
然后我们发现了一个带毒品的
How do I get a hold of Cole?
我怎么找到科尔
Look, I'm--I'm really bleeding a lot, here, guys.
我出血太多了 哥们
Really bleeding a--
真的要
What are you doing? Help me, please.
你做什么 求你救救我
Where's Riz? Where's...
里兹在哪 在哪
Oh, shit.
我靠
He was gonna bleed out anyhow.
反正他也要流血而死
You tell Bishop that.
这话跟主教说
Maybe he got away.
也许他溜走了
Shit.
我靠
We'll bury him on Riz's property.
把他埋在里兹地盘上
Take his finger. We're gonna need it.
带走他手指 会有用的
Seriously?
真假的
You lucky it's not a new phone.
还好这不是新手♥机♥
You'd be cutting off his face.
不然就得给他毁容了
Nothing in the other rooms.
别的房♥间没东西
Alice. Not here.
爱丽丝 别在这
This is a military-style execution.
这是军队式处刑
It was neat.
手法精准
No brass, no prints.
没留下子弹 没有指纹
Someone's trying to tie up loose ends.
有人想扫除后患
Then someone knew it would be in our best interests
那个人肯定知道
to make this go away. Using us to clean up.
我们为了自保肯定会把这事瞒住 利用我们清理现场
It's us.
使我们
Jesus. Fuck.
天啊 我靠
Where's Dennis? I lost him.
丹尼斯呢 追丢了
He got away. We heard shots.
跑掉了 我们听到了枪声
Yeah.
嗯
He kept firing at us.
他一直朝我们开火
Freaked out.
吓坏了
Now we know why.
现在知道为什么了
All right, pack 'em up.
好吧 带走他们
We'll burn them on the other side.
我们把另一边烧掉
Anything?
找到什么了吗
Left two messages.
留下两通留言
The guy we want is actually named Cole,
我们要找的人确实叫科尔
he'll know we're reaching out.
他会知道我们要联♥系♥他
We don't know nothing about this dude
我们根本不了解这家伙
except he's a stone fucking killer.
只知道他是个冷血杀手
If we don't find a buyer for this heroin soon...
我们要是短期内找不到
Los Olvidados will lose ground.
遗孤就不行了
And without Adelita...
没有爱德丽特
we don't have a solution to Galindo.
我们没办法和加林多交代
And this whole play to back the rebels falls apart.
支持叛军的计划就要泡汤了
And if the club finds out,
如果摩托帮发现了
it'll be us on that couch with a bullet in our head.
那死在那屋里的就是我们了
Maybe it's time to rethink this.
也许我们应该重新考虑了
Shit.
见鬼
You all right?
你没事吧
Geez...
天啊
Flashlight!
扔个手电筒
It's a fucking tunnel.
这是地下通道啊
A serious fucking tunnel!
居然是地下通道
She's dead. Esta muerta.
她死了 死了死了
Hermana Jane esta muerta.
简修女死了
* Standing on the corner *
Hermana Jane esta muerta... * Suitcase in my hand *
简修女死了
* Jack's in his car *
* And he says to Jane who's in her vest *
* Me, babe, I'm in a rock and roll band *
Emily! Emily!
艾米丽 艾米丽
* Ridin' in a Stutz Bearcat Jim *
* Those were different times *
* And the poets started rows of verse *
* All the ladies rolled their eyes... *
Hermana Jane esta muerta...
简修女死了
* Sweet Jane *
* Sweet Jane *
* Sweet Jane *
Emily!
艾米丽
Emily!
艾米丽
Emily!
艾米丽
* Jack he is a banker *
* And Jane... *
Emily. Emily.
艾米丽 艾米丽
Baby, stay with me.
宝贝 别死啊
You're okay. Stay with me.
你没事的 看着我
I got you.
我来了
You're okay.
你没事了
* And then they come home from work *
* Sweet Jane *
* Sweet Jane *
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表