剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
我们同意了
Good.
很好
Marcus, do you mind riding back with me?
马库斯 可以和我一起走吗
Need your opinion on a family matter.
家里有点事需要你的建议
Of course.
当然了
My knees and back will be grateful.
等不及你来坐了
We'll put the bike in the van.
我们去把车子放在货车里
I'm proud of you, primo.
我很为你骄傲
This happened 'cause of you, huh?
这事多亏了你
Look forward to doing business with you.
期待和你的合作
Hi, I'm Michael Ariza.
幸会 我是迈克尔·阿里扎
Hi.
嗨
I'm Angel.
我是安吉尔
Luisa.
路易丝
Coco, Gilly. Hi.
可可 吉利 嗨
Nice to meet you, Luisa.
很高兴见到你 路易丝
Nice to meet you.
我也是
Hey.
嘿
Sorry, I know it's late.
抱歉 我知道晚了
It's okay.
没关系
Not much sleep going on here tonight.
反正也睡不了多长时间
You want one?
你想来一杯吗
I'm good.
不用了
I'm heading up to San Joaquin for a few days.
过几天我要去圣华金
Wanted to check on him before I left.
走之前想去看看他
He didn't pick up his cell.
他没有接电♥话♥
I'm not sure where he is.
我不知道他在哪
You hear anything? No.
你有什么消息吗 没有
This U.S. attorney that's been fucking with his deal,
美国检查所一直在破坏他的生意
what do you know about him?
你了解他吗
Why? Something happen?
怎么 有什么事吗
No, I'm just asking a question.
没有 就是问问
Lincoln Potter.
林肯·波特
Off-the-chart weird,
异于常人的奇怪
off-the-chart smart.
异于常人的聪明
He's become the DOJ's guy for Mexico's interior struggles.
他现在是司法部专门处理墨西哥内斗的人
Not sure how far up the food chain his orders come from.
不知道他是受谁安排的
If you hear anything,
如果你有什么消息
please let me know.
请告诉我
Bad night to quit drinking.
还好没有在今天解酒
Could you check in the lounge, please?
你可以去看一下休息室吗 谢谢
Need some more paper shredded?
还要用碎纸机吗
Getting good at it.
现在用的很得心应手了
Well, maybe I should ask you the same thing...
我也要问你同样的事
but I guess you don't need paper.
如果你大脑活跃清醒
Not when you have "A Beautiful Mind."
应该也不需要纸
You seem to have settled into things.
看来你已经安排好了
I have.
是的
I'm glad you made peace with it.
恭喜你可以找到其中的平衡
I didn't see it in the lounge, ma'am.
休息室没找到 女士
Miguel probably picked it up. I'll be right there.
可能是米格尔捡走了 我一会就过去
Did you lose something?
你丢东西了吗
I don't know yet.
我还不知道
Whatever you were doing for the feds,
无论你给警♥察♥做什么差事
I hope their shift with Miguel has put an end to it.
希望米格尔的事可以就此打住
If anything you do hurts my family...
如果你做的事伤害了我的家人
It won't.
不会的
Don't make me choose, EZ.
别逼我做选择 以西结
Just have to talk to Devante, clear some things up.
要和德万特聊一聊 把事情说清楚
Go with Emily,
和艾米莉一起去
and I'll join you before you reach the freeway.
会在你们上公路前找你们
It'd be my pleasure.
好的 没问题
Say good night, Don Quixote.
说晚安吧 堂吉柯德
Good night.
晚安
Who the fuck's Dan Quixote?
堂吉柯德是谁
Lemme see those pretty lips, huh?
让我看看你的小嘴唇
You let him know?
你告诉他了
Yeah. You sure about this?
是的 确定吗
We do it to him, can't take it back.
我们对他做了这事 就覆水难收
Took a vote, didn't we?
我们投过票了 不是吗
Then it's gonna happen.
该发生的就会发生
Miguel.
米格尔
Miguel.
米格尔
Miguel.
米格尔
I love you, my brother.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, Mikey.
我爱你 米奇
Warrior markers, boy scout.
战士的标记 童子军
We're all getting one.
我们都有一个
Sorry to keep you waiting.
不好意思让你们 等这么长时间
Everything all right?
一切还好吧
Yes, it is.
是的
* Te quiero, te quiero *
* Te quiero, te quiero *
* Te quiero, te quiero *
* Te quiero, te quiero *
* Te quiero, te quiero *
You're my brother,
你是我兄弟
and I love you.
我爱你
I could never give you up.
永远不会放弃你
So your lie is now my lie.
所以现在你的谎言就是我的谎言
Our secret.
我们共同的秘密
We'll do whatever this thing for Potter is,
无论这件事怎么样我们都一起面对
put it behind us, then you're free to go.
抛在我们身后 这样你就可以走了
Nothing makes sense anymore, Angel.
现在已经没有什么道理可言了 安吉尔
Shit that I thought I wanted...
我当时还想着
I don't care what you want.
我不在乎你怎么想的
I'm telling you're free to go.
你现在可以走了
Explain to Bishop this was a mistake,
去跟毕绍普说这是个错误
the life ain't for you,
这不是你的生活
hand in your cut, then you leave.
把你的那一份交出去 然后你就走
The M.C., Santo Padre, I don't care where you go.
去找摩托帮也好 圣帕德雷也好 我不在乎你去哪
Angel... No.
安吉尔 不
That's the only way you make this thing right.
这是你唯一可以弥补的方式
You walk away...
你一走了之
for good.
最好
So you never forget what you did.
这样你永远不会忘记自己做了什么
How you betrayed me.
如何背叛了我
Los hermanos Reyes.
洛斯·赫曼诺斯·雷耶斯
I assume you're both listening.
你们俩应该都在吧
Yeah.
是的
I just sent each of you a text message
我给你们俩发了消息
with the details of your task.
发送了详细的任务
Needs to be finished by the end of the day tomorrow.
需要在明天结束之前完成
What?
什么
What the fuck is this?
这他妈是谁
I told you I wouldn't ask you
我说过不会让你做
to do anything you hadn't done before.
之前没有做过的活
Killing a member of law enforcement,
杀一个执法人员
that should come easy...EZ.
应该是个很简单的事吧 以西结
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表