剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
教堂那边他们有多少时间
20, 30 minutes, depending on the procession.
二十三十分钟吧 要看那边的进展
My men will be quick.
我的人动作会很快的
Okay.
好的
And as soon as we see it,
只要我们一看见它
you have to insert yourself.
你就要加入进去
Publicly declare your outrage,
公开的表明你的愤怒
vow to repair all the damage...
发誓要修复这些破坏
Yes, I will be their savior.
是的 我会成为他们的救世主
I have an update.
我有一个新消息
The youth group.
是关于青年队的
Give us a minute, hmm?
给我们一点时间好吗
Emily.
艾米丽
This was...
这个办法
very smart.
太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢你
The kid that was MIA?
那个战斗中失踪的孩子吗
He came through. Must have swiped a phone,
他还活着 可能是偷了一部手♥机♥
sent a text.
给我们发了消息
Adelita.
阿狄丽塔
And this video was attached.
并附上了一段视频
Cristobal...
克里斯托贝尔
Who's the nun?
这个修女是谁
That's one of the local Dominicans.
是一个当地的多米尼加人
All the fucking money
我家里人给基♥督♥教区
my family stuffed into the pockets of that diocese.
交的那些该死的钱
When was the last time he checked in?
他最后一次出现是什么时候
The 11th.
11号♥
Can't get through to him.
接不通他的电♥话♥
Galindo has the M.C. working double-time.
加林多让玛雅帮的工作量简直加倍
Makes sense.
确实
Galindo's son was kidnapped less than a week ago.
加林多的儿子被绑♥架♥了差不多有一个星期了
Jesus.
天呐
Los Olvidados.
遗孤干的
Do we know their demands?
我们知道他们的条件吗
I don't give a shit about the demands--
我才不关心他们提了什么条件
or for his kid, for that matter--
也不关心他的孩子或者说这件事
but these Zapatista wanna-be's
但这些萨帕塔主义者
just dropped an opportunity in our laps.
刚好给我们送上门来了一个机会
It's time for EZ Reyes to win back the one who got away,
是时候让雷耶斯去赢回他失去的人心了
turn the wife while the family's still upside-down.
在家里还一团糟的时候拉他妻子入伙
I can't ask him to do that.
我不能让他做这个
Excuse me?
为什么
I know that you two have set up emotional boundaries...
我以为你们俩已经关系破裂了
I know him. He's gonna push back on this.
我了解他 他肯定会反对的
Then pull the damn deal.
那我们跟他的协议就破裂了
Put him back on the inside.
就把他再抓回监狱里
He killed a cop.
他可是杀了一个警♥察♥
I'll make it work.
我会搞定这些的
Good.
好
I got intel...
我拿到了关于他爸爸
on his old man.
的一些情报
You know who that is?
你知道他是谁吗
My boss.
我的上司
Assistant special agent in charge.
是主管的助理特工
Authority over everything done in the field.
对这里发生的所有事情都有管辖权
Tracked me down today to have a sausage.
让我专门去买♥♥了香肠
And then he gave me this.
然后给了我这个
Galindo's son was kidnapped.
加林多的儿子被绑♥架♥了
I was gonna put it in the next drop.
我原本打算这么做的
I know you think I'm a prick...
我知道你觉得我是个刺头
second cousins or not,
不管是不是远方表亲
but I want you to win here, EZ.
但是我希望你获胜的 以西
To walk away from this
能远离这一切
with the life you were supposed to have.
回到你本该有的生活
Shit has slid downhill...
事态急转而下
so fast.
这么快
The rebels were an x-factor no one saw coming.
叛军们是谁也没有想到的未知变量
Now we need more than the things that your
现在我们需要的
photographic memory can record.
可不止你那图像记忆可以记录的那些
I don't understand.
我不明白
You have to get close to Emily.
你必须接近艾米丽
Convince her to turn.
让她叛变
What the fuck are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
Emily Thomas is an outsider.
艾米丽·托马斯是外人
She's Galindo's white prize to legitimize.
她是加林多合法化最大的筹码
I'm not sure what's in it for her, but I do know
我不知道她参与了多少 但我知道
that losing a child will shatter any bond.
失去孩子 可以打破一切的联♥系♥
You need to be there when that happens.
到时候 你一定要在那里
Guide her to us.
指引她到我们这边
It's our best shot at Galindo.
这是我们在加林多那边最好的机会了
And the only thing that keeps your deal alive.
也是唯一可以让你接着在外面晃悠的办法
Then pull my deal.
那就别让我在外面了
Put me back inside.
把我关进去
I'll take my chances and serve the six I have left.
接着待满六年监狱碰运气
I'm not gonna do anything that puts Emily at risk.
我不会做任何会将艾米丽置于危险的事情
You're making a big mistake, EZ.
这是个大错误 以西
Mm.
嗯
Why stop now?
又不是第一个错了
Happy? Shut up.
开心了 闭嘴
Gotta talk to you.
跟你聊两句
Okay.
好
Then fucking talk.
那他妈聊啊
I--I know you had it rough, you know.
我知道你很艰难
Gotten a raw deal.
待遇很不好
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
你♥他♥妈♥这是什么意思
He's talking to me.
他在跟我说话
I'm the raw deal? Bitch, shut up.
我待遇不好 贱♥人♥呢 闭嘴
Enough. Jesus.
够了 天哪
I'm glad you're living here now, right?
我很开心你住在这里了
But you can't go around telling people
但是你不能到处跟别人宣传
you're my little sister.
说你是我妹妹
Why?
为什么
Yeah.
对
Why, Coco? Shut up.
为什么 可可 闭嘴
Fuck.
操
Fuck. Unbelievable.
操 信了你的邪
You don't want anything to do with me, either.
你也不想跟我有任何联♥系♥
Told you. She's out of control.
说了 她越发失控了
If you had did what I had asked you 17 years ago,
如果你十七年前做了我让你做的事
she wouldn't be out of control.
她就不会失控了
She'd have a decent life with a decent fucking family.
她会在一个得体的家里过着得体的生活
Oh, so I'm that bad guy now?
所以我现在还是坏人了
'Cause I didn't give up my granddaughter
就因为我没有将自己的孙女
to some fucking stranger?
交给什么狗♥日♥的♥陌生人
I was going inside, Mom.
我当时在牢里面 妈妈
Looking at five years, you know?
还有五年呢
Baby mama was a fucking junkie, adoption was the right thing.
孩子她妈是个瘾君子 收养是正确的选择
And so was raising her as my own.
我自己养她也是
Bullshit. The only reason you pretended to be her mom
滚蛋吧 你假装是她妈妈
was so you could get that welfare check.
只不过为了领补助而已
Maybe I wanted another child
也许我想再要个孩子
'cause the last one I had is a piece of shit.
因为上一个孩子就是一坨屎
Then maybe you shouldn't have let
那你就不该让弗雷斯♥诺♥
every diseased cock in Fresno
每个染病的臭鸡♥巴♥把你的下面
turn your old gash into a cesspool.
玩成了污水池
Hey, I'm sorry.
嘿 我很抱歉
I didn't want this to turn into...
我不想让这一切
whatever that was in there, you know?
变成那个样子
I just don't want you to get hurt.
我只是不想让你受伤
But you can't go around
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表