剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
Have San Dino back us up?
让桑迪诺帮我们撑撑腰
Done.
没问题
There you go.
给你
Gracias.
谢谢
How's the flank today?
今天的肋排怎么样
I got one piece.
就剩一块了
It's... could be a couple steaks. You want it?
牛排还有几块 要吗
Sounds good.
好的
Be $9 even.
9刀整
Here's ten.
给你十刀
I'll get you some change.
我给你找钱
Keep it.
不用了
You're in the wrong hood.
你们来错地方了
Mayans, you got no business here.
玛雅帮 这里没你们事
Yeah, come on, Afa.
得了吧 阿法
You stole from the cartel.
你从贩毒集团偷了东西
There's no out.
没有活路的
If we leave,
如果我们离开
Galindo sends his Mexican mercs.
加林多会派来他的墨西哥雇佣兵
They'll gun down every Samoan in Base Town.
他们会把基地镇的每一个萨摩亚人都杀死
You want that blood on your hands?
你们想背负这些人命吗
Now give us back what you took.
现在把偷走的东西换给我们
Tell Galindo who hired you, we stop the bodies from dropping.
告诉加林多谁雇的你们 我们就可以让他不杀人
I don't see tail lights in two minutes,
如果你们两分钟之内不走的话
there'll be Mayan bodies dropping.
玛雅帮就等着死人吧
Twelve on seven.
12点钟和7点钟方向
Yeah, okay.
好的
Behind you!
你后面
Go! Go, go, go!
走走走
Here we go.
好了
Stay on 'em!
继续开火
Shit.
我靠
God damn it, Coco!We need Afa alive!
可可 注意点 活捉阿法
My bad.
抱歉
Angel!
安琼
Help him out!
帮帮他
Get 'em!
使劲开火
Hey, guys.It's going down.
开火了
Fuck!
我靠
Let's get out of here.
我们走
Lift your leg!
抬腿
We're gonna lose Afain Base Town.
要在基地镇弄丢阿法了
Hey, Bishop!
主教
Reaper has landed.
死神帮来了
Gun.
枪
Well, boys, looks likewe got us a Samoan sandwich.
孩子们 抓到了一群萨摩亚肉
Two tons of dark meat.
两吨♥腿肉
Jammed betweena stack of tortillas
卷在一叠墨西哥玉米饼里
and a loaf of white bread.
再配上一条白面包
I appreciate the help, brother.
谢谢你过来 兄弟
Anytime, amigo.
应该的 朋友
You ever meet her?
你见过她吗
Never in person.
没见过面
She'd give us a call or a text.
她通常都是用电♥话♥和短♥信♥联♥系♥我们
Gave us a drop point.Where?
告诉我们送货地点 哪里
Indio Quarry.
印第奥采石场
We used proxies to drop offthe drugs, pick up the cash.
我们雇代理人去送毒品 收钱
Never saw a face.
从来就没见过她的脸
No names.
也不知道叫什么
Found this in your Jeep.
这是在你车里找到的
Payment?
报酬吗
She didn't tell usit was a cartel.
她没说是贩毒集团的毒品
I swear.
真的
Was she American?
她是美国人吗
No. Spoke English, but...
不是 她会说英语 但是
she was Latina, I think.
但好像是拉丁美裔
Young. She sounded young.
声音听起来很年轻
How'd she know aboutthe shipment?
她怎么知道这批货的
I don't know.
我不知道
I believe you, Afa.I do.
我相信你 阿法 真的
I know you're too smart toknowingly steal from me, but...
我知道你这么聪明不会偷我东西 但是
you did.
你还是这么做了
Now you owe me.
现在你欠我钱
You understand that, yes?
你明白吧
So.
所以
What I need from you...
我需要你
is the identity of this woman.
告诉我这个女人的身份
And where it isI might find her.
在哪能找到她
I didn't ask.
我没问她
I didn't ask who.Where.
没问她是谁 她在哪
I didn't ask.
真的没问
I worry about you, my friend.
我有点担心你 朋友
Your health.
你的健康
You really need to takebetter care of yourself.
你真的应该好好保护自己
It's a very unpleasant wayto lose weight.
这种减肥方式有点太难受了
Is there anythingyou can remember?
你还记得别的事吗
Might save you from...
也许可以救你
dropping another 40.
不然又要减40磅肉了
She said something...
她说过
Something about...
关于
helping the Devil...
帮助恶魔
Diablo.
魔鬼
Mexico.
墨西哥
She said it in Spanish.
她用西班牙语说的
Diablo.
魔鬼
Muerto El Diablo,resucita México?
打倒死神复活墨西哥吗
Sounds like it.
好像是
Kill the devil,resurrect Mexico.
打倒死神复活墨西哥
It was the rebels.
是叛军干的
Los Olvidados.
被遗忘的人
From tagging wallsto jacking weight?
从涂鸦抗♥议♥直接升级到抢货吗
That's a step up.
牛逼了
Now they're on my border.
现在他们盯上了我边界的运输线
Marcus.
马库斯
Find the girl.Find my dresses.
找到那女人 和我的裙子
We need to extractthese indigenous tics.
我们必须解决这个内部泄密问题
Expose the traitor in our midst.
找出这个奸细
Now, if you'll excuse me,I'm running late.
好了 失陪 我要迟到了
Dinner with my family.
要去和家人吃晚餐
Streets knowwe were in Base Town.
街头都在传我们在基地镇
We gotta dump himon the other side.
得把他丢在另一边
Take your prospect.
带新人一起去
Coco and Gillycan handle it.
可可和吉利就够了
Little brother has seena lot the last 48.
这两天你弟弟没少经历事
Held his own.
但是也坦然面对了
Make sure he can follow through.
让他坚持到底吧
Los Olvidados.
被遗忘的人
Yeah, the Forgotten Ones.
没错 被遗忘者
Orphans by the handof the cartel.
因为贩毒集团成为孤儿的孩子
A band of kidsof the slaughtered.
这些孩子的父母都被集团杀死了
Help him out.
你去帮他
My bad.
抱歉
Shit.
我靠
Whoa, what's this? Cellophane.
这是什么 玻璃纸
Wrap him up.Really?
把他包上 真假
Keep him fresh.It'll taste better.
这样保鲜 味道比较好
Hey, Pop.
爸爸
Yeah.
嗯
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, all right.
没事
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表