剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
Blackwater?
黑水国际的吗
Close enough.
差不多
We are...
我们是
unfuckable.
难搞国际
Yeah.
是呢
I get that.
看出来了
The H is in Santa Madre.
H在圣马德里
I can get it here in two hours.
我2小时候能到
You move your shit through tunnels.
你通过地道运货
We do.
是的
We might be able to make this work.
也许我们能合作
No.
不
Nestor?
内斯特
嗯
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打断一下
Thought you should know.
你可能想知道
Just saw the prospect
刚才我看到帮派新人
walk out of an exam room.
从检测室走出来了
A second later, a nurse wheeled Emily out.
没多久 护士把艾米丽推出来了
Well.
好吧
It's good to know my wife is talking to someone.
我老婆还跟别人说话 挺好的
You're up early. Yeah.
你起得很早 是啊
You want something?
需要什么吗
Nah, I'm good.
不用
Not sure I believe that.
我不太相信
Hear about that thing in Santa Madre?
听说圣马德里的事情了吗
The church?
那个教堂吗
The club part of that?
这个和帮派有关吗
No.
没关
But Emily was there.
但是艾米丽也在
She got roughed up pretty bad.
被踩伤了
Just went to see her.
刚才去见她了
Jesus.
天啊
She's in trouble, Pop.
她遇到麻烦了 老爹
I know it.
我知道
There's not much you can do about that.
你帮不上什么
Her kid being taken,
她孩子被带走了
the feds see it as an opportunity.
FBI觉得这是一个机会
Jimenez wants me to turn her.
希梅内斯希望我策反她
Bring her in.
让她帮FBI
The deal I signed off on...
我签订的合约
Everything's upside down.
让一切都天翻地覆了
I never wanted any of this to touch her.
我从来不希望她会接触这件事
But now...
但现在
it might be the only thing that could keep her safe.
可能只有这样才能让她安全了
I don't know what to do.
我不知道怎么做了
You'd have to tell her everything, son.
那你得跟她全盘托出 儿子
It's too big a risk.
这样太冒险了
She's been a part of Galindo's world for many years.
她在加林多家族里生活许多年了
I'm not saying she's become like him, but...
我不是说她变得像他 只是
she's not the same girl you knew eight years ago.
她已经不是8年前你认识的她了
Yeah.
是啊
Follow us.
跟我们来
Why would I do that?
为什么
'Cause you're smart.
因为你很聪明
出发
This is fucked up.
这太糟糕了
They're really smart.
他们真的很聪明
We got through to Pablo.
我们联♥系♥上了帕布洛
Adelita's in the city letting everybody know
爱德丽特在城市里跟大家说
it was Galindo who fucked up the church.
是加林多搞了教堂
Rebels are moving camp again.
叛军又转移基地了
I got some news that might take the sting out of this.
有些好消息可能会让你们开心点
Cole paid me a visit.
科尔来看我了
When?
什么时候
This morning.
今天早上
At my house.
来我家
Brought Alice with him.
带着爱丽丝来了
Or at least her head.
带着她脑袋
Serious?
真的吗
Very serious.
非常真
You were right.
你说的对
They're ex-military. Marines, Special Forces...
他以前是海军 特种部队
Now they're pretty much
他们现在几乎是
venture mercenaries.
投资雇佣兵
They got contacts all over the world.
签订了全世界的合约
Hook up buyers and sellers, take a percentage.
给买♥♥家卖♥♥家穿桥搭线 赚分成
That's what he did with Alice's scripts.
他就是这么卖♥♥爱丽丝的处方药的
Until the crew got sloppy.
后来她团队变得粗心了
We sure we want to be in business with these guys?
真的要和这帮人打交道吗
We already are.
已经联♥系♥了
Look, Cole can move all six keys.
听着 科尔可以把6kg的全卖♥♥了
All we gotta do is earn a little trust.
我们只需要赢得一点信任
Do him a favor. Yeah?
帮他一下 是吗
How many heads he need?
他需要多少人
Just one.
一个就够
Needs to smuggle a friend into the States.
得带一个朋友偷偷进美国
An Afghani national.
一个阿富汗国民
No-fly list.
他在禁飞名单上
Yeah.
是啊
Who the hell is this guy?
这人是谁
He's one of the translators.
是一名翻译
Nuh-uh.
不行
Dude, anybody eating curry
哥们 吃咖喱的人
is on the no-fly list.
都在禁飞名单上
He's hiding out near the Sonora border.
他藏在了索诺拉边界
We pick him up, blindfold him,
我们接到他 蒙上眼睛
and bring him home through the underground.
然后通过地下渠道带他回家
That's a lot of trust.
那需要冒很大危险啊
We got no choice.
没别的选择了
This...
这个
This could be a clusterfuck for Los Olvidados.
这对于被遗忘的人来说可能很糟糕
Adelita needs that cash.
爱德丽特需要这些钱
I'll go with.
我跟着去
No. You go back to the ranch.
不 你回农场去
Cover up that hole better.
好好掩盖一下那个洞
See where that tunnel leads.
看地道通向哪里
Got a few hours left in the yard.
院子这边还需要几小时
Just finish up.
快好
Business as usual.
一切正常
I'll take the prospect with me.
我带着新人一起
Yeah.
嗯
If he ever fucking gets here.
如果他来的话
How's it going? Good to see you.
怎么样 你来了太好了
I apologize
抱歉
for the suddenness of my request.
临时提出这个请求
It must be important.
肯定是很重要的事
It is, for both of us.
是的 对我们来说都是
And the person we have in common.
还有我们的朋友
The hospital.
医院
I'm assuming you still have some...
你应该对艾米丽
nostalgic feelings for Emily?
还有留恋吧
We have history.
我们以前认识
I know you're aware.
你应该
I was worried about her.
我很担心她
Meant no disrespect.
没有冒犯的意思
There a reason we're chatting in no-man's-land?
我们在无人区相见有什么理由
It's pretty desolate, isn't it?
挺荒凉的 是吧
But once the zoning gets ironed out,
分区的问题解决后
I'm gonna buy this lot and all adjacent property.
我要买♥♥下这里 和旁边的土地
Over 250 acres.
超过250英亩地
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表