剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
Previously, on "Mayans M.C."...
前情提要
Guess I'm gonna have to find another way
看起来我得找个别的方法
to work on my daddy shit.
解决我爸爸的破事
Take care of yourself, Felipe.
照顾好自己 费利佩
You too, son.
你也是哦 孩子
What happened?
发生了什么
I found out about
我发现
his DEA deal tonight.
他今晚要跟禁毒署做的交易
You chose him over me.
你选择了他不是我
You always have.
你一直都这样
I come here with an opportunity.
我带着机遇而来
You help with this, and you won't need
你帮我这个 你就不在需要
to accrue points, Ezekiel, because the deal
努力了 以西结 因为那交易
will never have existed.
将不复存在
You will be free and clear.
你将获得自♥由♥
We'll do whatever this thing for Potter is,
我们无论如何都会为波特做这件事
put it behind us, then you're free to go.
忘却这件事 你就可以走了
Hand in your cut, then you leave.
把你的那一部分交上来 你就走
The M.C., Santo Padre.
摩托帮 圣帕德雷
I don't care where you go.
我不在乎你去哪
Los hermanos Reyes.
雷耶斯兄弟
I've just sent each of you a text message
我给你你们每个人都发了一条信息
with the details of your task.
上面有你的任务的细节
- - * I've walked half of this country *
* To get to this town *
* To put a bill in my pocket *
* Shake the dirt from a crown *
* If your worries are trouble *
* Then your trouble, it's broke *
* Your bottle is empty *
* Now there's blood on the floor *
* Your bottle is empty *
* And there's blood on the floor *
* Well, the colors ain't mixin' *
* Your tolerance has run dry *
* So you board up your windows *
* To make it through the night *
* They might hunt you like foxes *
* And sell you as slaves *
* You'll be the one throwin' fire... *
Miguel.
米格尔
* Shoes on my feet *
* He'd burn these here bastards *
* He'd put shoes on my feet *
* Mother Mary called *
* She wants her son's blood *
* Washed from the walls *
* Mother Mary called *
* Says she wants *
* Her son's blood *
* Yeah, washed from the walls *
- - * Mother of exiles *
* The torch of hope *
* In the toss of the tempest *
* Threw us medicine's rope *
* But the brazen giant *
* With limbs astride *
* Blocks the golden door *
* To the US of lies *
* Screaming *
* Damn your huddled masses *
* Scrub our floors *
* Cut our grasses *
* I am a wolf *
* A wild cur *
* Cut from the pack *
* With blood on my fur *
* Every howl *
* Marks the dead *
* 'Cause a beaten dog *
* Never forgets *
* Never forgets *
Boy Scout left already.
他们已经走了
Guess so.
应该是吧
You all right, man?
你没事吧兄弟
Yeah.
没事
Pop. You okay?
爸 你还好吗
Couldn't reach you or your brother.
联♥系♥不上你们啊
Yeah.
是啊
We were in Arizona.
我们在亚利桑那
Indian casino.
印第安赌场
Okay.
好的
The Serpent.
蟒蛇
Yeah, I got it with Angel.
我从安吉尔那儿拿的
Lot of shit went down yesterday.
昨天出了很多事
Some of it good for Angel and the club.
有些事对安吉尔和帮里都有好处
For you?
那你呢
Potter, the U.S. attorney...
波特 美国检察办公室的人
Told us the favor he needs.
告诉了我们他需要帮的忙
He wants us to kill KJ.
他想要杀死KJ
What?
什么
Didn't say why.
没说为什么
Just needs someone on the outside to do it.
就是需要局外人动手
Your cousin said something or did something.
你的表亲说了什么或着做了什么
Got them scared.
他们害怕了
DOJ in bed with the cartel.
美国司法部跟贩毒集团暗中勾结
The last thing they need is a whistleblower.
他们最怕泄密者
Whatever the reason, they want it done
不管原因是什么 他们都想要今晚前
by the end of the day.
搞定
If we don't...
要是搞不定
then I'm back inside.
我就重新蹲监狱
My deal gets exposed, and Angel and I,
要是这交易曝光 安吉尔和我
we're fucking done.
都完蛋了
You can't do it, Ezekiel.
你不能那么做 以西结
I can't put it on Angel.
我不能把锅给安吉尔
He's in this because of me.
他陷入这档子事都怪我
I already fucked him up enough.
我已经害他够惨
Look at me.
看看我
Son.
孩子
EZ.
小以
You can't let Potter
你不能让波特
turn you into a monster.
把你变成怪兽
It's not who you are.
这不是你
What am I supposed to do, Pop?
我该怎么做 爸
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办
We'll figure it out, son.
我们会想出办法的 孩子
We'll figure it out.
我们会想出办法
Promise me one thing.
向我保证一件事
You won't do anything.
不问我
Not till you hear from me.
别干蠢事
Yeah.
好的
Okay, Pop. Promise me.
好的 爸 向我保证
Okay.
好的
Where's your brother?
你兄弟呢
Should be on his way.
快到了吧
I split early.
我早点走
Had to see my pops.
得去看我爸
Having a pachanga tonight. After Templo.
今晚要跳舞
Think Felipe can hook us up?
费利佩可以帮我们吗
Yeah, what do you want? Ribs, baby.
能 你想怎样 一大堆的
Boatloads. Uh, actually, mix it up.
肋排 样样都来点吧
Feeding 60, 70 people.
够60到70人吃
Take the van. Okay.
开车去 好的
Hey, prospect.
新人
While you're out there, head over to Vicki's.
你顺便去一趟维姬家
Grab my travel bag, huh? Of course.
把我的旅行包拿着 行啊
Anything else? I'm good, son.
还有吗 没了 孩子
You riding back already?
你这么快就要回去了
After the party.
派对之后
Chucky, where's the prospect going?
查吉 新人怎么样
An errand. Can you give
小差事去了 你能再给点
a few less details?
详情吗
What fucking errand? I don't know.
什么事情 我不知道
I don't ask.
我没问
Something going on with baby brother
小老弟出啥事了
we should know about?
我们是不是该出面
Just family shit.
私事
I do something wrong? Nah, he's just road raggy.
我做错了什么am 他就是犯浑
Where's Leticia? Post office.
莱蒂西亚呢 邮局
Picking up packages. When you see her,
取包裹了 你见到她
tell her I'm back. Can doody.
告诉她我回来了 好的
I like that Johnny "Coco" Cruz.
我喜欢约翰尼·可可·克鲁斯
Where's Potter?
波特呢
Not here.
不在这里
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表