剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on "Mayans M.C."...
前情提要
I talked to Devante Cano this morning.
今早我跟德万特·卡诺谈了下
He gave me this.
他给了我这个
We'll keep our eyes open.
我们得时刻警惕
Yeah, for now, only the eyes in this room
目前而已 只能让这个屋子里的人知情
until you're convinced your charter is Judas-free.
除非你能确保你那边没有叛徒
Where's Coco off to?
可可去哪啊
He got a call, seemed upset.
他接了个电♥话♥ 好像挺生气
I saw him yesterday-- Olympic Diner.
昨晚在奥林匹克餐厅看到他了
He was arguing with a woman and he chased after her.
他在跟一个女人吵架 他追着她跑了
The hell you doing? Just drive.
你在干嘛 开车
Leticia!
利蒂西娅
We did some very bad things
我们为一些坏人
for some very bad people.
做了些很坏的事
Don't fuck with my family, or I'll ruin you
别找我家人的麻烦 否则我就毁掉你和
and everything you love.
你爱的一切
The kid that was MIA?
那个失踪了的孩子
He came through.
他来了
Why does Adelita need all this cash?
阿德丽塔为什么需要这么多现金
Next phase of the plan. Which is?
计划的下一阶段 是什么
I just get a little piece at a time.
我每次少弄点
Don't do this again.
别再这样了
Hey.
嘿
Quit drooling on the fucking money.
别在钱上流口水
My bad.
我的错
Adelita's picture's gotta be everywhere.
阿德丽塔的照片肯定到处都是
She stays on the border.
她呆在边境
It's just a matter of time.
只是时间问题
She won't get caught. She's smart.
她不会被发现的 她很聪明
If she doesn't tell you anything,
如果她什么都不说
how do you know she's smart?
你怎么知道她聪明
The money?
钱呢
Yeah.
是的
The mercs gave us half now.
梅尔克斯给我们一半钱了
Half when they unload the 6 keys.
卸了6千克货能再给一半
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Alone.
单独
Inside.
进去
What is it?
怎么了
Look...
听着
I get it.
我懂
You got hundreds of lives depending on you.
你手下有100口人
But I'm in this up to my fucking eyeballs,
但是我都快被逼死了
and my own guys are starting to doubt me.
我自己的人也在怀疑我
And what we're doing here...
我们在做的事情
if you don't trust me by now, Adelita,
如果你现在不信任我 阿德丽塔
you never will.
你就永远都无法相信我
And then we're fucked.
然后我们就完蛋了
I need to know everything.
我什么都得知道
Soup to nuts.
从头到尾
Soup and nuts?
从头到尾
It's a saying.
就这么一说
I need to know the plan.
我需要知道你的计划
For Galindo, the heroin.
对付加林多帮和海♥洛♥因♥的计划
I got in this to protect my MC. I can't do that in the dark.
我趟这浑水是为了帮助摩托帮 我不能暗中行事
My real name...
我真名是
is Luisa Espina.
路易莎·埃斯皮纳
And there are not hundreds of people
也没有几百口人
depending on me.
指望着我
There are thousands.
是几千人
Sit.
坐下
I'll tell you everything.
我全告诉你了
Just heard from Taza and Riz.
刚听塔扎里兹说
Made it to Vegas.
已经到了维加斯
Chinese have their product.
中国帮派拿到了他们的货
About time.
总算
How many guys did Galindo throw on it?
加林多帮投入了多少人手
He matched us, four to four.
跟我们一样四对四
Taza said there were no bumps.
塔扎说没有什么障碍
Hey.
嘿
A moment, sweetheart?
等下 亲爱的
What's your hit on that?
那件事你有什么小算盘
Splitting protection with Galindo?
跟加多林帮平分保护费
Well, if we can make it work, it's smart.
如果我们能想出办法的 那就是聪明之举
Keeps the protection money coming in.
让保护费源源不断
Galindo shares half the risk.
加林多帮承担一半风险
We don't take the hit if shit goes sideways.
要是事情败露 我们也不背锅
You tell El Padrino?
告诉埃尔·帕德里诺了吗
He knows.
他知道
Good.
很好
We'll keep Angel and Coco close a couple more weeks,
我们再跟安吉尔紧密观察下
prove to Alvarez there's no fucking mole at our table.
向阿尔瓦雷斯证明我们的人没有叛徒
Put all that noise to bed.
让那些bb的人闭嘴
I'll take Coco with me.
我会带着可可
Gotta bid on that copper pool in Brawley.
得在布劳利的警♥察♥台球比赛上赌一把
Benny's getting a lot of heat
本尼因为我们民兵失踪的事
from the families of our missing militia.
承担了来自民兵家属的很多责怪
Gonna go reassure her that the, uh,
要再次让他们知道
redneck closets are skeleton-free.
乡下人是问心无愧的
Yeah.
嗯
Just tell them they joined a mariachi band
就说他们加入了墨西哥街头乐队
and moved to Mexico.
搬到墨西哥了
Forever.
再也不回来
Stay close, mi amor.
永远在我身边 爱人
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm off the clock.
我下班了
Breakfast of champions.
冠军早餐
We are the champions...
我们就是
are we not?
不是吗
What are you doing here?
你在干嘛
I had some vacation days.
我有几天假期
Took my wife and kids to her sister's house up north.
把我老婆孩儿带到了北面她姐姐家
Tried to trim the shrubs on the back porch...
想要修剪后廊上的灌木丛
Trimmers...
修整器
How the fuck do you sharpen those blades?
你那什么磨得刀
Maybe you don't.
也许你不需要磨刀
I'm gonna go put on some coffee.
我去煮点咖啡
Would you really hurt my wife and kids?
你真的会伤害我的老婆孩吗
I don't underestimate any man's capacity
我绝对不会低估任何男人的
for despicable acts.
卑鄙之举
Kinda hoping for, like, a yes or no.
有点希望 得到答案
Something a little simpler.
简单点的答案
Then you're fucked.
那你就完蛋了
The border property?
边界的房♥子
Yeah.
是的
I don't think there would be any legal issue
我觉得我们要是从圣帕德雷这桩生意上
if we pulled out of the Santo Padre deal.
撤资 不会有任何法律问题
County might ask us to cover some admin expenses.
县里可能让我们支付一点行政支出
But looking through all of these...
但是看着这些
Peña had to bend a lot of rules
佩尼亚想要推进这些生意
to push this deal through.
那得违规不少
If we burn her on this,
如果我们用这点卡她
can't she make life difficult...
她会不会去
for other interests?
难为别人
She won't.
不会
She can't risk losing more of our business.
她不能再失去一单我们的生意了
I employ nearly 20% of Santo Padre.
圣帕德雷2成的人都是我的员工
Good morning, my love.
早上好亲爱的
Morning.
早
Permiso.
失陪一下
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表