剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
对吧
I'm sorry this came crashing down on you.
很抱歉把担子压到了你身上
I made a mistake.
我犯错了
I didn't see any of it coming.
我一点都没察觉
Shit on the border, violence...
边境的烂事 暴♥力♥
dissent.
异议
What's that mean? "Dissent."
异议是什么意思
Opposing points of view.
反对意见
Rebellion.
叛乱
Rebellion...
叛乱
escalating dissent...
不断升级的异议
shit.
该死
They're going after the rebels.
他们在追捕叛军
Angel!
安吉尔
Shit.
该死
It's chaos.
一片混乱
I know.
我知道
Please. Thank you.
请坐 谢谢
This U.S. attorney,
那个联邦检察官
the DOJ... well, you know the process,
司法部 你知道过程
but to help with the rebels,
但为了帮助叛军
they'll need access to our operation,
他们会涉入我们的行动
and once they're inside, we're done.
一旦他们进来 我们就完了
They'll know how to cut off our revenue sources,
他们知道怎么切断我们的收入来源
supplies...
供给
they can sabotage relationships,
他们能破坏人际关系
expose us as cooperators.
把我们曝光成合作者
We'll be forced to bend to any demand they make.
我们将被迫屈从于他们提的任何条件
But so much of our revenue is legitimate now.
但现在我们的大部分收入都是合法的
And I'm not gonna sacrifice all that hard work.
我不想让所有辛勤的工作打水漂
Look, I want to create a...
听着 我想建立
shadow structure.
一个影子机构
Kind of a layer on top of our business...
在我们的业务上再盖一层
some of it real, most of it smoke and paper.
有些是真的 大部分都是烟雾弹
We'll give them access to just enough
我们给予他们足够的权限
so they feel like they're in control.
让他们以为都在掌控之中
I...
我
I don't understand.
我不明白
I'm going to work with Los Olvidados.
我要和“被遗忘的人”合作
Miguel.
米格尔
You cannot double-cross the U.S. government.
我们不能欺骗美国政♥府♥
We're not Escobar.
我们不是埃斯科巴(毒枭帝国主角)
We don't own a country.
我们没有帝国
Adelita has left no room for me to jump.
阿德丽塔没有给我留蹦跶的空间
Her deal makes the most sense.
她的交易就说明了问题
If our friend at diocese comes through
要是我们在教区的朋友能过来
we can end her reign.
我们能结束她的统治
I don't see her making that mistake.
我不认为她会犯那错误
And the movement will continue without her
而且即便没有她 运动也会继续下去
fueled by a martyr.
烈士是助燃剂
This U.S. attorney, he will see all this.
那个联邦检察官 他会看到这一切的
No, he won't,
不 他不会
but those arrogant fucks think they know everything.
但那些自大的混♥蛋♥觉得自己知道一切
With the rebels
借助反叛军
I'll have access to resources they don't even know exist,
我能接触到他们甚至不知道的资源
and while they're moving around bogus chess pieces,
当他们在摆弄假棋子时
we'll be playing the game on a whole different board.
我们在另一块板上玩游戏
Everything we do will be off the grid.
我们所做的一切将无迹可寻
That's our play.
这就是我们的游戏
That's how we stay one step ahead.
我们就是这样领先一步的
No.
不
That's how we destroy ourselves.
这样会毁灭我们自己
You hate the feds. So do I.
你讨厌联调局 我也是
They fucked over this family,
他们搞砸了这个家族
but now you're making a decision clouded by that hate.
但你现在决定被仇恨笼罩
It's... it's a mistake, Miguel.
这是错误的 米格尔
I know how they operate.
我知道他们是怎么运作的
I learned a hard lesson with your father...
我和你的父亲一起接受了疼痛的教训
But I can protect you.
但我能保护你
I know how unsettling all this is,
我知道这一切是多么令人不安
but please, son,
但求你了 孩子
give yourself time to think clearly.
给你自己时间想清楚
Your legacy, your family...
你的遗赠 你的家族
there's so much at stake.
都危如累卵
Thank you, Devante.
谢谢你 德万特
Maybe he's right.
也许他是对的
Jesus.
天啊
How do I even think straight in all of this?
我是怎么想的
What do I do?
我该怎么做
My advice, Devante's...
我的建议 德万特的话
it might help...
也许有帮助
but you have to trust your instincts, Miguel.
但你得相信你的直觉 米格尔
The rest...
剩下的
is just opinions and noise.
就只有意见和噪音了
You'll know what's right.
你会知道什么是对的
You always do.
你总是如此
I'll finish sorting this out.
我会把这些整理好的
You know, those assholes just dumped
那些混♥蛋♥只是把你父亲的家族成员资料
payroll ledgers all over your dad's family stuff.
都转移到了工资单上
Ripped all those pictures.
撕了这些照片
Almost crushed your brother's medical records.
差点毁了你兄弟的病例
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Angel come by the house?
安吉尔来过了
Yeah.
是的
I'm sorry.
对不起
You did everything that they wanted you to do.
你做了一切他们要你做的事
Angel was right.
安吉尔是对的
Your future was more important to me than anything else.
你的未来对我来说比任何事都重要
I should have known better,
我应该更清楚的
letting you get into bed with the DEA.
让你和那个禁毒署的在一起
They're vultures.
他们是秃鹰
I made the decision.
我做的决定
You had no choice.
你没的选
I put my family at risk.
我把我的家族放在了风口浪尖
Angel's hurt.
安吉尔很受伤
Feels betrayed,
觉得被背叛了
but I know him. I know who he is.
但我了解他 知道他是谁
Doesn't matter anymore.
不重要了
Inside, when there's nothing else to see,
当你脑海里没有其他景象的时候
it's easy to create an idea...
很容易把一个念想
an... an image...
变成一张
of what you think you want.
你觉得想要的图片
But...
但是
the closer I get to those things,
我越接近这些东西
the more strange they look.
他们看起来就越陌生
I'm so tired of chasing my life, Pop.
我厌倦了追逐我的生命 老爹
What are you gonna do?
你要做什么
I'm gonna replace the gasket on the Road King.
我要帮路王更换垫圈
It's all I got.
这是我的全部
Where did Angel go?
安吉尔去哪了
And just thank him for his cooperation.
很感谢他的合作
Tell him we'll be in touch.
告诉他我们会保持联♥系♥的
Yes. Good.
好的 好的
Thank you, hermano.
谢谢 兄弟
Nestor.
内斯特
Our friend at the diocese has come through.
我们教会的朋友过来了
She's minutes away.
她分分钟就要离开了
That is good news.
这是个好消息
Yes.
没错
I took your advice. I...
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表