剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
Oh--not that you played with dolls.
不是说你玩洋娃娃
I didn't mean that, but it's okay if you did.
我不是那个意思 但如果你这么做了也没关系
I embrace the rainbow.
我拥抱同性恋
Hmm.
嗯
An Ivy League-educated cartel boss.
一个常春藤名校毕业的集团老板
If that's not a sign of a brave new world,
如果这不是一个美丽新世界的标志
I don't know what is.
我就不知道什么是了
Hmm.
嗯
Dual citizenship, permanent residency in the US,
双重国籍 美国永久居留权
20-acre estate, paid for in cash.
20英亩的庄园 以现金支付
Manufacturing interests, trucking,
生产利益 运输
commercial real estate.
商业房♥产
Very impressive, señor.
真是佩服 先生
No wonder your mayor and local law enforcement
难怪市长是当地执法♥会♥
turned a blind eye.
睁一只眼闭一眼
I have to be honest with you.
我老实跟你说吧
We didn't contact your lawyer.
我们没有联♥系♥你的律师
Under Homeland Security laws, I don't have to.
根据国♥家♥安♥全♥法 我也没必要联♥系♥他
I can keep you for as long as I want to.
只要我想关你 关多久都行
Your wife too.
你老婆也一样
Miguel!
米格尔
Failure to report a kidnapping
没有报告绑♥架♥案
is a federal crime.
就是犯罪
Hey, Boy Scout. Hey, man. Letty's
诶 童子军 兄弟 蕾蒂
Oh, man.
天呐
She's dead.
她死了
I know.
我知道
I fucking killed her.
就是我杀的
Relax.
没事
What do we do?
我们怎么办
Shit.
靠
Sorry, this--this must be bringing back
不好意思 看到这一幕
all kinds of crazy memories.
一定让你想起了很多不好的回忆吧
Your mom.
你妈妈的事
I guess.
可能是吧
What the fuck that's like, man?
那他妈是什么 兄弟
Remembering everything?
记得所有的事
You learn to shut it down.
你知道怎么封口了
Guess you gots to.
时局所迫
Can't change yesterday.
没办法改变过去
Can't plan tomorrow.
没机会计划将来
I might walk out of this building,
可能我一走出这间屋子
take a bullet to the head.
就会吃枪子
Life is here. This.
命已至此
No matter what it looks like, it's all we got, right?
无论别人怎么看 我们都走到这一步了 对吗
No regrets.
没有遗憾
Even for that?
即使杀了人吗
Especially that.
尤其是因为这一点
I didn't murder a whore.
婊♥子♥无情
Freed my mother.
我是在释放我妈妈的灵魂
Gave her some peace.
让她享受这片刻的宁静
Took away the noise.
带走周围的纷繁嘈杂
That's one way to look at it.
这也是一种说法
It's the only way, Ezekiel.
这就是事实 以西纪
If I see this as a fuckup,
如果我没有正确的
something horrible,
看待这个问题
I lose my truth.
我就失去了信仰
I gotta trust that all this shit
我必须说服自己
was supposed to happen.
这事本来就会发生
So we don't ever make mistakes?
所以我们都不会犯错误吗
Of course we do.
我们当然会犯错误了
Mistakes are more important than getting it right.
犯错误比正确的事更有意义
But they're still supposed to happen.
但该发生的就是会发生
It all leads into the next right thing.
这样才有接下来发生的对的事
I don't know, man. What?
我不懂 兄弟 怎么了
You--you thought you were supposed to finish school?
你觉得我们该去上学
Get some important job?
找份朝九晚五的工作
A big old house up in Marin?
在马林有间大房♥子
As fucked up as it was, shooting that cop--
想想那有多无趣 所以杀了那条子
that was your truth.
就是你该做的事
It had to happen.
那是必然发生的事
It led you to this.
有因必有果
All that other shit,
你才能走到今天
it ain't real.
其他的事都不重要
It ain't even a memory.
甚至都不值得回忆
That's the fucking noise, man.
那些都是杂念 兄弟
Angel.
安琼
Yeah.
接呗
Where the hell are you?
你在哪呢
I'm with Coco at his mom's.
我和可可在他妈妈家
Celia having a circle jerk?
西莉亚还开始抱团了
Something like that.
差不多吧
Tell Coco we need him back here.
跟可可说这边需要他
We got a Templo sit-down.
我们要开会
I'll let him know.
我会转告他
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥吧
They need you at the table. Okay.
他们让你过去 好的
How's my kid?
我孩子怎么样
Had her stay in my trailer.
她在我车上
I went to my dad's.
我去找我爸了
She's been calling you. Yeah, I know.
她一直在找你 我知道
Can't let her see Celia like this, you know?
不能让她看见西莉亚这个样子
I'm gonna tell her, but-- but not here.
我会跟她说清楚 但不能在这说
She's supposed to stay at the yard, but...
她应该在院子里
I better stick around.
我还是在这看着吧
Thank you.
谢了
Once it gets dark, uh,
等天黑了
I'm gonna take her to the desert and bury her.
我就把她埋到沙漠
She fucking hated the desert.
她最讨厌沙漠了
KJ. What's going on?
KJ 怎么样了
Galindo got cut loose from Calexico.
加林多在加利西哥跑了
Potter was afraid it might be NSA, CIA.
波特担心可能是国♥家♥安♥全♥局或者中情局抓捕的
Didn't want to take the chance of losing him again.
不想再丢了他 太冒险了
Picked him up last night at the house.
昨晚接上了他
Jesus.
我去
DOJ wants Galindo on a string.
司法部想拿下他
Help spin the Mexican turmoil in the right direction.
正在帮助那帮墨西哥人处理麻烦
They'll use any leverage they got
只要能达成最后目的
to force that deal.
他们会利用任何手段
EZ's intel...
以西结的情报
Could be exposed.
可能会被暴露
Where is Cristobal?
克里斯托巴尔在哪
Nearby. He's in good care.
附近 他没事
I want to see my lawyer, and I want to see my son.
我要见我的律师 还有我儿子
You don't make demands.
你没资格提要求
You're lucky you're not in a cell.
你真该庆幸自己没在监狱里
I am not in a cell because this is all bullshit.
我没去就是因为你们这些烂事
You didn't charge Miguel, which means you just want something.
你们没起诉米格尔 肯定是他身上有你们想要的东西
And you think you can use me as leverage.
想用我当筹码
Why isn't she behind a table?
这么聪明为什么不让她到幕前呢
Potter likes the informality.
波特不喜欢搞得太隆重
Eight years ago, you had an abortion.
八年前 你有过一次流产
Was EZ Reyes the father?
以西结是生父吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥在搞我吗
It's a simple yes or no question.
你只用回答是或者不是就可以
No, Agent Bowen, it's not.
博文警官 他不是
It's tactless,
这么问太不识大体了
ham-fisted.
显得你很没文化
And now you've put Ms. Thomas on the defensive,
你现在让托马斯小姐很被动
undermining... the whole comfort strategy.
完全破坏了她的计划
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表