剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
I know.
我知道
Good night.
晚安
He wasn't compromised?
他没暴露身份
No.
没有
Angel told him that Galindo was cut loose.
安吉尔告诉他加林多被释放了
Feds let him go.
联邦探员放他走了
Our boy got lucky.
真幸运
That mean the DEA deal is still in play?
这意味着和缉毒局的协议还有效吗
If it is, I won't be his handler.
如果是的话 我不会做他的管♥理♥员♥
After today...
经历了今天的事情
I'm done.
我不干了
Sorry. It's okay.
对不起 没关系
Guess I'm gonna have to find another way
我想我得另找其他方法
to work on my daddy shit.
来解决我的父亲情结了
Take care of yourself, Felipe.
照顾好自己 菲利佩
You too, son.
你也是 孩子
Come on, Angel!
上啊 安吉尔
Get off the fence!
从围栏上下来
Get up!
站起来
Come on!
快点
Get up! Get up!
站起来 站起来
Get up! Get up! Get up!
站起来 站起来 站起来
All right, that's enough. End it.
好了 够了 结束吧
Way to go, boys.
真有你的 小伙子
We good?
没事吧
Yo, I got a cut, homey.
我脸破了 兄弟
I'm so sorry, my love. There is no sorry.
对不起 亲爱的 不用道歉
We're in this together. Fuck these assholes.
我们同坐一条船 这帮混♥蛋♥可以去死了
You talk to Devante and the lawyers?
你和德万特以及律师谈过了
There wasn't much to say.
没什么好说的
Everything Potter threw at me
波特只会说
was just "Beautiful Mind" bullshit.
美丽心灵之类的屁话
And the dirt on me?
诬陷我的脏料呢
None of the intel was real.
所有的情报都是假的
'Cause they have nothing. Yeah.
因为他们什么证据都没有 对
But now they do.
但是现在他们有了
Look, I won't let them do to me
听着 我不会让他们这么对我的
what they did to my father.
就像他们对待我父亲一样
They own us, Miguel.
他们吃定我们了 米格尔
They can touch everything we have, everyone we know.
他们能触及我们拥有的一切 认识的所有人
Not everyone.
并不是所有人
Look, these ignorant fucking puppeteers
这些无知的只会玩弄别人的家伙
are gonna find out what it feels like to be played.
会明白被别人玩弄是什么感觉
I've got 2,000 forgotten soldiers
我已经聚集了2000名被人遗忘的士兵
just waiting for a devil to lead them.
就等着有人来领导他们
Feliz viaje.
一路顺风
You look good in that cage, man,
你在笼子里看着很不错
you know, like a ugly, skinny, uh, Conor McGregor.
就像丑陋的瘦版康纳·麦格雷戈
You're so fucking kind.
你真是太过奖了
Thank you.
谢谢
What you think this Galindo sit-down's about?
你觉得加林多开会是为了什么
If we're doing it on neutral turf,
如果我们真要在中立场所干的话
he has a third party.
有第三方在场
He wants to make them feel safe.
他想让他们感到安全
Feds? I don't know.
联邦探员吗 我不知道
But whatever it is, I gotta give Adelita a heads-up.
不管是谁 我要提醒爱德丽特一下
You mind giving Celia a ride?
你能顺路带一下切利亚吗
Nah, we gotta head out to the desert anyhow.
反正我们也要去沙漠
And I know who's digging the hole.
我知道该让谁挖洞了
I think you should make it heart-shaped.
我觉得你应该挖一个心形的
You should make it look like a--like a big dick.
你应该弄成一个大丁丁形状的
It'd be a nice change.
偶尔变化一下也挺好的
You know, her being inside one
你懂的 她在丁丁里面
instead of one inside her.
而不是丁丁在她里面
Damn, bro.
见鬼 兄弟
What? Too soon?
怎么了 说太早了吗
Go be with your kid. Don't let her fuck Chucky.
快去找你的孩子 别让她上了恰奇
Sí.
是的
Aw, man, that's nasty.
伙计 太恶心了
And you know the only thing oozing out this bitch
你知道从这个婊♥子♥身上冒出来的
is come and wine coolers.
只有高♥潮♥和冷酒器
That doesn't help.
一点用都没有
Shit!
见鬼
Damn! You okay?
见鬼 你没事吧
Fucking rat.
该死的老鼠
Shit. Who is it?
见鬼 是谁啊
Local.
本地的
It's Franky.
是弗兰基
Should we let him fuck Celia?
我们该让他操切利亚吗
What's up, Franky?
怎么了 弗兰基
You guys got a taillight out.
你们的尾灯坏了一个
Didn't know.
我们不知道啊
Brothers' night out?
兄弟之夜吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
What happened to you?
你怎么了
The same thing that's gonna happen to you
你也会有同样的下场
if you don't get that fucking light out of my eyes.
如果你还用这该死的手电筒照着我的话
What did you just say? Hey.
你说什么 喂
I know these guys. Well, I don't.
我认识这些人 我不认识
Step out of the car.
下车
Both of you.
你们两个都是
Look, he's new, all right?
他是新来的
And very committed.
非常尽职
Just walk through it.
走个过场吧
Why you sweating, Gomer?
你为什么在流汗
Knees.
跪下
Educate your rookie, Officer Rogan.
管管你的菜鸟 洛根警长
I got them. You start on the car.
他们交给我 你去开车
Don't need to do that, Franky.
没必要这么做 弗兰基
Man, it's just a broken taillight.
伙计 只是坏了个尾灯
Let them up.
让他们起来
Then you cuff 'em.
你来铐上他们
Once we're off the dash cam, I'll bring him up to speed.
等到了没有行车记录仪的地方 我会告诉他情况
Holy shit.
我了个去
You fucking kidding me?
你们俩搞什么玩意
Dispatch, this is Dugman.
调度员 我是杜格
We got a 927 David with two male Hispanic suspects...ufeff
发现一具尸体 还有两个西班牙裔男性嫌疑人
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表