剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
is above my pay grade.
我的权限没法知道
I don't know how high up it goes.
我不知道会涉及到多高层
EZ isn't gonna press Emily.
以西不会压住邮件不发的
He wasn't bluffing.
他没被吓到过
He'll face a yard of shivs
在他冒险伤害她之前
before he'd risk hurting her again.
他得面对一院子的刺客
And if that happens, neither one of us
而且如果变成那样 我们谁
is gonna be able to protect him.
都没能力保护他
What do we know? Got a call from our kid
有什么情报 打电♥话♥给我们在
inside the rebel camp. Gave us their new location.
反抗军营地的人 知晓了他们的新位置
So we need to move now, before they ghost again.
那我们就得在他们再次消失之前行动了
Still on the border?
还在边境吗
Yeah. They're getting bold.
是的 他们胆子大着呢
They're in the industrial quarter
他们在市中心
on the edge of downtown. That's so close.
的工业区 那可真近
We just got a call on the service line.
刚接到一通服务热♥线♥电♥话♥
She wants to talk to you.
是找你的
She says her name is Adelita.
那人说她叫阿狄丽塔
Prep the money.
准备钱
I want to have my son in my arms.
我要我的儿子回到我的臂弯中
You hit that location.
你去袭击那位置
Slaughter every fucking one of them.
杀掉他们所有人
Come, Dita.
过来 迪塔
Truck's around the corner.
卡车就在拐角处
Past those rigs.
过去就是
How'd you get him in the trunk?
你是怎么把它扔后备箱里的
It was dark. I...
那时候很黑
backed up the car, pushed him out of the cab.
先倒车 然后把他推下车
I'm stronger than I look.
我比看起来要强壮
Shit!
该死
Hey, Mom? Pop?
妈妈 爸爸
Mom!
妈
Mom? Help!
妈 来人啊
Are you still here? Help!
你还好吗 来人啊
I'm here.
没事
It's the big silver one.
是那辆银色的大车
Keys are inside.
钥匙在里面
Okay.
好的
Get back to the car.
你回车里去
I'll check it out, then bring it around.
我去检查一下 然后开过来
We'll do the rest after dark. Okay.
剩下的我们天黑再做 好的
That ain't your truck, Jose.
那不是你的卡车 约瑟
I'm just taking it to Albert.
我把他开去给艾伯特
I'm a friend.
我是他朋友
Why don't you get out of the truck, friend?
怎么不下来说 朋友
Tell me who the fuck you are.
告诉我你是谁
Well, apparently I'm Jose.
很明显我是约瑟啊
You jacking this truck? Fuck off.
你要劫车吗 滚蛋
What the fuck is it with you and screwdrivers?
你拿着螺丝刀干嘛
I didn't kill him.
我没杀他
Sorry if I don't see that as a win.
对不起 我不觉得这算是赢了
Should've let them kick the shit out of you.
我就该让他们弄死你
I know you did it to help me.
我知道你这么做是帮我
Whatever.
无所谓
Yeah?
喂
Where are you?
你在哪
I'm with Coco's kid.
我和可可的孩子在一起
It's not good.
情况不太好
Where's Coco? Still with Hank.
可可在哪 还和汉克在一起
Meet me at the pit. All right.
在矿井见面 好的
I'll meet you there.
到时候见
Her prints are in that truck?
她的指纹在卡车里
Yeah. Mine too, now.
现在我的也在了
Doubt the two half-brains who jumped me
半路杀出来的俩脑残
are gonna be a problem.
是个问题
Not the kind of guys who want cops asking questions.
不是那种像警♥察♥一样喜欢问问题的人
We gotta get rid of him and that truck.
我们得把尸体和卡车弄走
Yeah.
没错
Park the car at the warehouse for now.
暂时把车停仓库那吧
Wait till dark to make this shit go away.
等到天黑再把这弄干净
She okay?
她还好吗
I think so.
我觉得还好
You mind taking her?
介意带她一会吗
I need a break.
我得休息下
Yeah. I'll drop her off at the yard...
行 我把她送到院子里去
come back and get you.
再回来接你
Oh, shit.
该死
Oh, shit.
该死
Tags current on Grandma's car?
是因为奶奶的车牌吗
I don't think that's why he's getting pulled over.
我不认为是这原因
You see this?
你看到了没
She stole the fucking car from Grandma.
这车是她从奶奶那偷的
P.D.'s looking for a felon.
警♥察♥局在找犯人
Of course she did.
当然是她的问题
Fuck.
操
Dispatch, this is
总局 这里是
Requesting backup on a stolen--
发现一辆偷窃车辆 需要支援
My bad.
我的错
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Be back soon. Okay.
去去就回 好的
Bueno.
祝好运
How you feeling, Boy Scout?
感觉怎样 童子军
Little wet. Little tired.
有点湿 有点累
Sorry about how this all went down.
很抱歉事情发展成这样
It's okay, man.
没事的 兄弟
That shit that you did for me,
你为我 为我的家人
my family...
做的那些事
I wouldn't expect that from anyone,
无论从哪个角度想
the table or otherwise.
我都不期望其他人会这么做
Thank you, EZ.
谢谢你 以西
Yeah, no worries.
别担心
Can I ask you something?
我能问你点事吗
Why'd she just find out that you're her dad?
她为什么能认出你是他父亲
I never knew you had another kid.
我都不知道你还有另一个孩子
I don't know.
我也不知道
Shame, I guess.
很羞耻
Pride.
也很自豪
See, my family tree, it's like...
我的家族树 就像是
it's like this invasive, bloodsucking weed
有侵略性的 吸血的野草
that drains the life out of every fucking thing it touches.
它吸干了所有它触及的生命
Gotta keep it away from the things I love.
我要远离我爱的东西
She's inside.
她在里面
Come on, let's get a drink.
走吧 去喝一杯
I'll be there in a minute.
我过会就来
Proud of you.
为你感到骄傲
A kitten can be overwhelmed
一只小猫会被
by all the new stimuli of spring,
春天所有的新刺♥激♥所淹没
but gradually, it follows the lead of--
但渐渐地 它跟随了
She's in the bathroom.
她在浴室里
Yeah.
没错
Hey, Chucky, I-I'm...
嘿 恰奇 我
I'm not sure what you heard or...
我不知道你听到了什么 还是
what you know about her...
你知道她的什么事情
She's family.
她是家人
Yeah, she is.
没错 她是
You know, the club doesn't need to know
你知道 俱乐部现在
about any of this right now.
不需要知道这些
We gotta sort some shit out.
我们得把一些东西弄出来
Course.
当然
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表