剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
I have commitments from three big agro companies,
我得到了三家大农业公♥司♥的承诺
both here and in Sonora
他们有的在索诺拉这里
to base operations out of Santo Padre.
也有在圣父市运营的公♥司♥
And with that
这样
comes housing, retail, schools...
就会促进住房♥ 零售 和学校的发展
Gives this economy a heartbeat again.
为经济重新注入活力
Puts us on the map.
我们就出名了
Michael Corleone.
你就是教父里的迈克尔·科莱奥内
Capitalism.
资本主义者
Wash the blood off the family money.
想洗白自己家
Right.
对的
Who are you in that movie?
那你是里面的什么角色
I'm not sure.
我不确定
As long as it's not Fredo.
只要不是弗兰德就行
Can't be a large percentage
摩托帮不可能大多数人
of outlaw bikers who speak Latin.
都说拉丁语吧
Or cartel leaders
防止移♥民♥城灭绝的
saving a migrant town from extinction.
犯罪集团领袖 也不可能吧
Know, life takes you in so many
人生会带你
unexpected directions?
走向许许多多意想不到的方向吗
I'm guessing this isn't about you and me
看来我们俩不是
bonding over dead languages.
来讲死语联络感情的吧
No, it's not.
确实
You stay away from my wife, Ezekiel.
你别来找我老婆 以西结
Now, with everything that's happened,
发生了这些事后
your presence only complicates things more.
你的出现只会让情况变复杂
That understood?
这能懂吗
Good.
很好
Well, because next time...
因为下次
it won't be a polite conversation.
就不会这么好说话
Mayor. Miguel.
市长 米格尔
Glad you could make it out.
还好你出来了
What's going on, brother?
怎么样了 兄弟
Thought you were heading out this morning.
还以为你们今天早上要出门
I am.
是的
I talked to Devante Cano this morning.
我今天早上和德文特·卡诺谈过了
He gave me this.
他给了我这个
Leader of Los Olvidados.
被遗忘的人领袖
It is a woman. She looks like a kid.
确实是个女人 看着像个孩子
We'll keep our eyes open.
我们密切关注这件事
Yeah, for now, only the eyes in this room,
目前 只关注这间屋子
until you're convinced your charter is Judas-free.
直到你确定这里没有内鬼
Yeah.
嗯
Okay.
好
Who saw you at the hospital?
谁在医院看到你了
I don't know.
不知道
It was stupid, little brother.
你这样太蠢了 弟弟
You got to stay away from Emily.
你得离艾米丽远点
You can't stir shit up with Galindo.
你不能惹加林多
Not now.
现在不行
I'm sorry. She just...
抱歉 她就是
She triggers shit, man.
她引起了你的同情心
It's like I'm acting on it
就好像
before I even know what the fuck I'm doing.
我身体不受控制了一样
Chicks.
女人就是女人
Look, I know...
听着 我知道
keeping this kid thing from her breaks you in half.
不告诉她孩子的事情 让你很难过
I get it.
我明白
But there was nothing that you could have done
但是你做什么
to stop what happened at the church.
都没办法阻止教堂发生的事情
I could tell her the truth.
我可以告诉她真♥相♥
Yeah, tell her you're in bed with the crew
是 你就告诉她
that kidnapped her son.
你跟绑♥架♥她儿子的人同流合污
That'll win her back.
这样就能赢回她了
We lock this shit down today,
我们今天高哦顶这件事
we're one step closer to pushing out Galindo.
就距离除掉加林多更进一步了
The club wins.
摩托帮赢了
We win.
我们就赢了
Then it's all just
这样就能
putas...
财色
and plata.
双得
Okay, Pitbull.
好吧
谢谢
Thought the rebels get by on...
还以为叛军
the shit they borrow and steal.
是靠偷东西借东西过活
Why does Adelita need all this cash?
爱德丽特为什么需要钱
Next phase of the plan.
进入计划下一阶段了
Which is?
什么阶段
I just get a little piece at a time.
我都是慢慢了解到的
When she was a kid...
她小时候
she saw her whole family get hacked to pieces.
看到家庭被迫支离破碎
She's got some trust issues.
所以不太信任人
Yeah.
是啊
Chicks, man.
女人就是女人
Should be at the end of the block.
应该在街尽头
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. Stop here.
等下 停车
Stop here. This has gotta be it.
停车 肯定是这里了
Red door.
红门
Whose place is this, anyway?
这是谁家啊
I didn't ask.
没问
举起手来
Shit.
见鬼
Americans.
美国人
Fantastic.
太棒了
What the fuck is this?
这是什么
In this country,
在这个国家里
you respect the badge.
要尊重戴徽章的
My wife was supposed to fly back to Kabul
我太太两天前
two days ago.
应该飞回喀布尔的
But there were complications with the pregnancy.
但是怀孕的时候产生了并发症
The couple that owns the house,
我让这间房♥子的主人夫妇
I asked them to call a doctor.
去叫一声
The doctor was very, very suspicious.
医生很怀疑
They called the Policia Estatal.
然后联♥系♥了州警♥察♥
Their commander, he...
指挥官 他
He threatened to kill all of us.
威胁要杀死我们
You are brothers.
你们是兄弟
I like that.
我觉得不错
Family.
家人
We are like family too.
我们也像家人
This woman needs food and water.
这女人需要食物和水
Or she's gonna lose her family.
不然就会失去孩子了
Your friend there.
你那边的朋友
The terrorist.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He's not our friend.
不是我们朋友
And he's not a fucking terrorist.
也不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We were just sent to bring him back.
我们听命令要带他回去
So now you go to the people that sent you.
那你们去找派你们来的人
Tell them
告诉他们
if they want this not-a-terrorist
如果他们希望这个不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的人
and his pregnant not-a-terrorist wife,
和他怀孕的不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的妻子
it will cost them...
那就要付出代价
$100,000...
10万元
American.
美金
Are you fucking kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥的在逗我吗
No, rude brown Yankee.
不 粗鲁的美♥国♥佬♥
I do not kid.
我不开玩笑
Thank you.
谢谢
If we send this one,
如果我们放这个人
he may never come back.
他可能永远不会回来
This one has heart.
这个人有良心
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表