剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
FELIPE: Previously on Mayans M.C....
前情提示
I'm your grandmother, kid.
我是你奶奶 孩子
Do the bastard math.
你好好想想 混♥蛋♥
You see this?
看到没
She stole the fucking car from Grandma.
他从奶奶手里偷了车
P.D.'s looking for a felon.
警♥察♥在找罪犯
Of course she did.
不出所料
JIMENEZ: Your partner?
你的搭档吗
FELIPE: Pedro the Thorn.
荆棘佩德罗
He make it out? I don't know.
逃出来了吗 不知道
Don't know if he wanted to get out.
都不知道他想不想逃出去
If you don't trust me by now, Adelita, you never will.
你现在要是还没相信我 爱德丽特 以后也不会的
I need to know everything.
全部告诉我
GALINDO: Prep the money.
准备钱
MAN: I understand this is inconvenient,
我知道你不愿意
but we need to check that baby.
但是我们需要检查下孩子
Mr. Galindo,
加林多先生
don't make this worse than it is.
不要让事情更难做了
BISHOP: We'll keep Angel and Coco close
让安琼和可可再继续
a couple more weeks.
躲几周
Prove to Alvarez there's no fucking mole at our table.
跟阿尔瓦雷斯证明根本就没有内鬼
Bishop thinks Coco's the fucking mole.
毕晓普认为可可是她妈的内鬼
That's why he's been separating us.
所以一直不让我们接触
Where's Coco now?
可可现在在哪
Alvarez say why the family was at the Calexico checkpoint?
阿尔瓦雷斯有说为什么那家人在加利西哥检查站了吗
BISHOP: All Devante told him was that Galindo got pulled
德文特只是跟他说加林多
into a back room by Border Patrol.
被边境巡逻队抓紧了黑屋
No one's telling him shit.
没人告诉他为什么
Feds? Feels like it.
是FBI吗 感觉是
Sorry, I was hoping I'd get a minute.
打扰了 能说句话吗
I got to tell you something.
有事告诉你
What's going on?
怎么了
It's, uh...
这个
It's fucking tricky.
太复杂了
Now, I don't want to...
我不想
You know, if I--
你知道 如果我
Telling you this makes me feel like a snitch.
告诉你这件事 我就成了内鬼
With all the shit going on,
现在形势紧张
if I don't say something, then I...
可我要是不说什么 我
Fucking say it, Angel.
说吧 安琼
Last week, at the Reed ranch,
上周 在里德农场
we went after Dennis
我们跟着丹尼斯
and chased him onto Riz's land.
追他一直到了里兹的地盘
About 50 yards in, we hit soft earth.
进去大概50码 我们陷入了软土
Gilly dropped into a hole.
吉利掉进了洞里
That's why we lost Dennis.
所以我们跟丢了丹尼斯
What kind of hole?
什么样的洞
We thought it was a fox den or a sinkhole at first,
我们一开始以为是狐狸洞或者排水口
but we checked it out a few days later.
但是我们几天后去看
It was an old tunnel.
发现是个旧隧♥道♥
Abandoned.
被抛弃的
But it led to another tunnel,
但是它通向其他隧♥道♥
an active one.
正在使用的
Working lights.
里面的灯能量
Fresh prints.
标记也很新
A tunnel to where?
通往哪里的隧♥道♥
Southern end led to a locked hatch
南边有一个锁上的舱们
about a half mile into Mexico.
大概进入墨西哥半英里
The other end led to a storm cellar...
另外一边 通往防风窖
At the Ariza house.
阿里萨家下面
Vicki's place.
维姬的地盘
Bishop, I'm sorry we didn't--
毕晓普 很抱歉我们没有
I'm sorry we didn't tell you about this right away.
没有当下就告诉你
You know, we were just trying to figure out
我们只是想弄清楚
the right thing to do.
怎么做才对
The shit spinning with the rebels,
叛军的那堆破事还没解决
Galindo worrying about a mole...
加林多说有内鬼
we knew this could throw a lot of heat at Riz.
我们知道这样会让里兹收到很多关注
You did the right thing.
你做得对
We'll figure it out.
我们会想办法的
For now...
目前
we should just keep it in this room.
这个事我们知道就好
Yeah.
嗯
Okay.
好
Need you, prospect. Warehouse.
新人 跟我来 去仓库
Thank you, Ezekiel.
谢谢 以西结
We're in America.
我们在美国
We should speak English.
应该说英语
Do you have other siblings?
你有其他兄弟姐妹吗
ANGEL: No.
没了
After the two of us, my folks knew
看到我们俩之后 我的伙伴
they reached perfection.
肯定对自己感觉非常好
How long since your mother passed?
你妈妈去世多久了
Almost nine years.
快9年了
Your father didn't remarry?
你父亲没再婚吗
For him...
对他来说
She's still very much there.
她还没走
Literally. In a jar.
还在骨灰盒里 真的
It's...
真实
it's creepy as fuck.
超级诡异
He likes talking to her.
他很喜欢跟她聊天
Pull over.
停下
On the left.
去左手边
What's she doing on this side?
她来这里做什么
Let's find Coco and Gilly.
去找可可和吉利吧
I'll tell you what I know.
我告诉你我都知道什么
Shit, that all goes down today?
我靠 今天就要开始了吗
Yeah. How long the rebels been
是的 叛军计划这件事
planning all that?
多久了
RIZ: Morning, brothers.
早上好 兄弟们
Bikes are in the pit, prospect.
摩托车在坑里了 信任
I got to bounce something else off you guys.
有点事要跟你们讨论一下
Templo.
坦普洛
She's very hungry. Yeah, she is.
她很生气 没错
What are you doing here? Coco told me to come by.
你来这做什么 可可让我来的
Not sure why.
不知道为什么
Had Captain Handjob pick me up.
手活队长接我来的
I'm gonna make her some breakfast.
我给她做点早餐
Eggs sunny-side, toast,
半熟煎蛋 靠买♥♥面包
lots of butter, and magic huckleberry jam.
加很多黄油 还有魔法越橘酱
Yeah.
走吧
BISHOP: Alvarez is on his way down.
阿尔瓦雷斯在路上了
Hopefully we'll know more by the time he rolls in.
希望他来的时候能有更多信息
But Galindo's a dual citizen.
但是加林多是双重国籍
They're not just gonna hold him for no reason.
他们不可能无缘无故扣押他
Why the fuck aren't his lawyers crawling up their ass?
他的律师怎么不使力呢
Maybe they can't find the right ass.
也许他们使不上力
We still making the run? TAZ: Yeah.
我们还要运货吗 是的
Business as usual.
照常运营
Maybe we should keep some manpower here,
也许我们应该在这里留点人
in case we hear from Galindo.
以防加林多联♥系♥
Makes sense.
有道理
Riz.
里兹
Why don't you hang here?
你留下吧
Yeah.
嗯
Okay.
好的
Hey, bro.
兄弟
My brothers...
我得兄弟们
Want you to meet Letty.
这位是莱蒂
She's my kid. Whoa.
我的孩子
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表