剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
He will come back for his brother.
他会回来找他的兄弟
What the fuck does that mean?
这他妈的是什么意思
You have till morning.
你的时限到早上
You're not back with the money,
你没有带着钱回来
by the time I finish my café de olla,
在我喝完咖啡的时候
I will kill all of them.
我就把他们全部杀掉
Hurry up, Ezekiel.
快点 以西结
Yeah.
你好
Shit went south with the pickup.
抓人的事出了问题
State police were waiting for us.
警♥察♥在等着我们
Holding the Afghani and Angel hostage.
挟持着阿富汗人和安琼作人♥质♥
They want 100,000 by morning.
他们想要在早上之前拿到10万美元
Jesus.
天呐
Do you know how to reach Cole?
你知道如何联♥系♥到科尔吗
Only Angel's got the number.
只有安琼有电♥话♥号♥码
Fuck.
该死
I can put together some of the cash.
我可以收集到一些钱
I just don't know where I'm gonna get the rest.
我只是不知道怎么拿到剩下的钱
Where you at now?
你现在在哪里
About, uh, a half hour from the border.
大概 离边境半小时路程
Okay, stay there, I got to make a call.
好的 呆在那里 我要去打个电♥话♥
I'll tell you where to meet.
我会告诉你在哪里见面
Everything okay, Coco?
一切都好吗 可可
Handle this shit, Chucky.
处理好这事 恰奇
Where's Coco off to
可可这么着急
in such a hurry?
要去哪里
I don't know, Obispo.
我不知道 奥比斯波
He got a call, seemed upset.
他接了一个电♥话♥ 看起来不太高兴
I'm worried about our Johnny "Coco" Cruz.
我很担心我们的约翰尼·可可·克鲁兹
Why is that?
为什么
I think he's going through a crisis.
我想他遇到麻烦了
I saw him yesterday at the Olympic Diner.
我昨天在奥林匹克餐厅见过他
He was arguing with a woman and he chased after her.
他在和一个女人争吵 然后他追着她
What woman?
什么女人
Young. Latina.
年轻的 拉丁人
Was this her?
这是她吗
I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道 也许吧
I was just driving by
我当时只是路过
and singing.
唱着歌♥
I like to sing when I drive.
我喜欢骑车的时候唱歌♥
No particular genre.
没有特定的类型
What time yesterday, Manos?
昨天什么时候 马诺斯
Afternoon.
下午
I was picking up the copper contracts at El Centro.
我在埃尔森特罗拿铜合约
All right. Thanks.
好吧 谢谢
Yesterday afternoon.
昨天下午
When he said he was watching Alice's place.
当他说他在监视爱丽丝的住处时
See where he's going.
看看他去哪儿了
We all good, Primo?
没什么麻烦吧 表亲
Yeah, yeah. Just yard stuff.
没麻烦 小事情
I'll stay in touch with Devante.
我会和德文特保持联♥系♥
Try to keep Galindo's head in the game.
尽量让加林多保持头脑清醒
Let me know what happens here, huh?
让我知道这里发生了什么 好吗
I will.
我会的
Safe trip.
路上小心
Fucking hate this.
真讨厌这个
Beer.
啤酒
The hell you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Passing through.
路过
You don't pass through El Centro.
你不能路过埃尔森特罗
You drive around.
你得绕着走
The mill said you'd be here, having lunch.
工厂人说你会在这里吃午饭
Yeah.
没错
What do you want, Felipe?
你想要什么 菲利普
Saw your boy yesterday.
昨天看见你儿子了
Made me think
让我想到
maybe we should catch up.
也许我们应该聚聚
Got nothing to say about my boy.
对我的儿子没有什么可说的
Didn't tell me about your grandkids.
你没说 他也有孩子了
It was a simple pick-up.
这是一个简单的抓人
Just take the guy through the tunnels.
就把那个人带过隧♥道♥就行
The state police, they can be more brutal than the cartel.
州警 他们可能比犯罪集团更残忍♥
Even if you were to find the money,
即使你能找到钱
they'd just take it and still kill everyone.
他们还是会把它拿走 然后杀了所有人
If we don't try something, that'll happen for sure.
如果我们不试试什么的话 就成定局了
This buyer is for real.
这个买♥♥家是真的
We got to make this deal work.
我们要让这笔交易成功
Fuck the buyer.
去他妈的买♥♥家
Angel is there because of you.
安琼在那里都是因为你
He needs your help.
他需要你的帮助
What do we have to do to get that?
我们要怎样才能拿到钱
Do I slit my throat?
我是不是要割开我的喉咙
Throw acid on his face?
把酸泼到他脸上吗
Don't you dare to compare this.
你别拿这个来比较
He's my fucking brother.
他是我他妈的兄弟
I'll do whatever I have to do.
我会做一切我需要做的事情
The heroin.
海♥洛♥因♥
We can use that instead of the cash, I mean,
我们可以用它代替现金 我是说
they're dirty cops, right?
他们是坏警♥察♥ 对吧
They could unload it on the streets.
他们可以在大街上卸货
I know this heroin gets you the money you need.
我知道这个海♥洛♥因♥能帮你得到你想要的钱
But you need Angel more.
但是我们更需要安琼
Please.
拜托
Go find Pablo.
去找帕布洛
Oh, shit.
哦该死
You looking for Vicki? Nah.
你找维姬吗 不是
Hey, Gilly.
嘿 吉利
What's going on? Not much.
怎么回事 没什么
Didn't know you were gonna be here.
不知道你会在这里
Just come and get the cripple.
只是来接瘸子的
You crawl here?
你在这里爬吗
Nah.
不
I'm gonna clean up real quick.
我很快就会清理干净的
Maybe get me a quick blowy.
打一炮啥的
Where's his ride?
他的车在哪里
I don't know.
我不知道
I hear you're being discharged.
我听说你出院了
Yes.
是的
Discharged usually requires
出院通常需要
opening the door.
打开门
One minute.
就一分钟
Please.
拜托
Do you know the...
你知道
Mexican fairytale, The Forbidden Room?
墨西哥童话 禁室
La Camara Prohibida?
禁止区吗
Really?
真的吗
You want to share a fairytale?
你想说个童话吗
I'm not the enemy, Emily.
我不是敌人 埃米莉
I think sometimes you see me
我想有时候你把我
as the man behind the curtain,
看成是
pulling strings.
在幕后操纵的人
I assure you
我向你保证
every decision I make,
我做的每一个决定
every word of advice I give,
我给出的每一个建议
is in the best interest of this family.
都是为了这个家
Your input about the rebels...
你对叛军的处理办法
was very smart.
非常聪明
And very effective.
也非常有效
But you have to understand
但是你要理解
that if you want to be a part of that,
如果你想要成为它的一部分
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表