剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
前情提示
Shit.
见鬼
They're using the fence as a shooting gallery.
他们把栅栏用作射击场
Alice Reed's?
爱丽丝·里德的
And her concerned citizen coalition.
她还很担心公民♥联♥盟
Cops found scripts near the body.
警♥察♥在尸体旁边发现了处方药
That changes it from target practice
将射击训练
to drug running.
变成了贩毒
我在里面的时候 他在斯托克顿
估计是某种下令攻击的人
If Alice is running scripts,
如果爱丽丝在贩卖♥♥处方药
she's gonna need a buyer.
就需要新买♥♥家
This is a military-style execution.
这是军队式行刑
It had to be Cole.
肯定是科尔干的
He the guy buying the scripts
他就是买♥♥你们处方药的
you guys been picking off?
那个人吗
If we don't find a buyer for this heroin soon,
要是我们不尽快找到海♥洛♥因♥买♥♥家
Los Olvidados will lose ground.
被遗忘的人情况就不妙了
It's a tunnel!
这是个地道
You need to help your son.
你得帮助下儿子
Convince him to flip Emily Thomas.
劝他策反艾米莉亚·托马斯
如果你不这么做
你儿子会发现对你的所有了解
爱你的一切
都建立在谎言上
You have to dismantle the rebels' rhetoric.
你必须披露叛军的说法不成立
Here's where you can do it.
你可以这么做
The kid that was MIA? Mm.
孩子失踪了吗
活下来了
这修女是谁
That's one of the local Dominicans.
是当地的多米尼加人
她死了
请不要报复
艾米丽 小艾
She okay?
她没事吧
Yeah.
嗯
Look, she got banged up pretty bad, right?
听着 她被踢的挺严重吧
They're running tests.
他们在做检测
Hey, hey! Stop, man.
住手 住手
We're making sure there's no internal injuries.
我们要确认一下没有内伤
What happened?
发生了什么
The Festival de Santa Madre.
圣马德里节
Emily got caught up in the chaos,
艾米丽被困在人群中
got fucking trampled.
然后被踩踏了
Galindo brought her back here.
加林多把她带回来了
I got to see her, man.
我要见她 哥们
Dude.
哥们
El Jefe and his Latin thugs, man.
老大和拉丁帮派都在
They camped out in there.
在这里守着呢
Please, Franky.
拜托了 佛朗基
Shit. Come on.
我靠 拜托
Are you doing any better?
你好点了吗
More X-rays.
还要再做X光
Thank you, beautiful.
谢谢 小美女
Yeah, you owe me, Rogan.
你欠我的 罗根
Hi, Ezekiel.
你好啊 以西结
Hey, Rita.
莉塔
Appreciate this.
非常感谢
No worries.
别担心
Just a couple of minutes.
只给你几分钟
You in pain?
你疼吗
Not much.
还好
This was a risk.
这太冒险了
I know.
我知道
I needed to make sure you were okay.
我必须确保你没事
I am.
我没事
It was my fault.
是我的错
I pushed my way into the crowd.
是我自己挤进人群的
I don't remember much.
记不太清楚了
It's all over the news.
到处都在报道
They said...
他们说
the rebels murdered a nun.
叛军杀死了修女
Yes.
是的
Just doesn't make much sense.
说不太通啊
What?
什么
Los Olvidados.
被遗忘的人
Attacking a community that they're trying to save.
攻击一个想要拯救的社区
They kidnapped my son.
他们绑♥架♥了我儿子
I know. They're fucking dangerous.
我知道 他们是危险分子
Yeah.
是的
They did it to hurt Miguel.
他们是为了伤害 米格尔
The Galindo family has...
加林多家族
given a lot of money to the Catholic church.
为天主教教堂贡献了很多资金
I didn't know.
我不知道
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
Okay.
好
Just let me know if you need me.
有需要就叫我
Or if you need anything.
需要我也可以找我
EZ.
小以
Have you heard anything about my son?
你听说我儿子的消息了吗
No.
没有
I'm sorry.
对不起
I've got to get her down to orthopedics.
我得带她去骨科了
Sup, E?
喂 小以
Shit went down in Santa Madre last night.
昨晚圣马德里出事了
贩毒集团和叛军
Shit.
我靠
好 不能在电♥话♥里说
Meet you in the yard.
院子里见
Pops?
老爹
That you?
是你吗
You just climb through the fucking window?
你从窗户爬进来的吗
What the fuck?
搞什么
You wanted to talk?
想谈谈吗
This was you?
是你干的吗
And all the bodies?
尸体也是你吗
Yeah.
是啊
We were gonna leave her at the house, but...
本来想把她留在家里 但是
Seemed a little bit over the top.
有点夸张了
You think?
还用说吗
Who the fuck are you guys?
你们是谁啊
Lower the weapon.
放下武器
And sit down.
坐下谈谈
So...
所以
What do you know about me?
你对我了解多少
Angel Ignacio Reyes?
安琼·伊格纳西奥·雷耶斯
Besides your flair for the dramatic,
除了你戏很多外
not fucking much.
都不太了解
Got from Dennis you were buying the scripts.
听丹尼斯说你在购买♥♥处方药
Where is Dennis?
丹尼斯人呢
With Mama.
和妈妈一起
Or...
也可以说
what's left of her.
她的遗体
Why'd you waste them all?
为什么把他们都杀了
They knew the R.O.E.
他们知道ROE
Then they unraveled.
后来发现了真♥相♥
Became a liability.
成了包袱
Your club got something to move?
你们帮有货要卖♥♥吗
Not the club.
帮没有
So it's your own deal.
所以是你自己要卖♥♥
Stop wasting my time.
别浪费我时间了
Heroin.
海♥洛♥因♥
Six keys.
6kg
97% pure guero.
纯度97%的白粉
30 per.
每份30
You got them here?
带来了吗
You ex-military?
你以前是军队的吗
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表