剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on Mayans M.C.
前情提示
You finish fitting up the prospect?
新人训练好了吗
Cop ended up being dirty.
警♥察♥是黑警
DA shaved off six years. I like the kid.
所以地方检察官减掉了6年刑法 这孩子不错
He's smart.
很聪明
You killed a cop. Your deal was a gift.
你杀死了警♥察♥ 能给你讲条件就不错了
What I signed up for was fitting you into Galindo.
一开始我们说好的只是帮你刺探加林多帮的情报
Only Galindo.
只有加林多帮
My brother, the M.C., nothing touches them.
不可以对我哥哥和摩托帮下手
We need you on this Vegas run.
我们需要你去拉斯维加速送货
Whatever the club needs.
随叫随到
Move!
快点
Do you know whose shit you're jacking here?
你知道是谁抢了你的货吗
The Galindo cartel.
是加林多帮
Your job was to protect my shipment.
你的职责是保护我的货
You failed.
但你失败了
Now you are responsible for the loss.
你要承担损失
Kill the devil. Resurrect Mexico.
杀死恶魔 复活墨西哥
Who's the rebels?
叛军是谁
Los Olvidados.
被遗忘的人
Someone gave them the details.
有人给他们提供了情报
Dogwood Crew would be the first to see any change
红瑞木的人应该是
on the street.
最先能察觉到街头变化的人
Reach out to Louie first thing in the morning.
早上和路易联♥系♥
Let's see if anyone knows this rebel bitch.
看看有没有人认识这个混♥蛋♥
You're the traitor.
你是叛徒
If the Mayans want a future, we gotta be in front
如果玛雅帮想要未来
of that change, and Adelita's the only
我们就要走在改变前列
way to do that.
阿德利塔是唯一的办法
Do you have our package?
你有我们的包裹吗
All twelve keys.
12把钥匙
I can get you whatever you want.
你想去哪我就带你去哪
Not my baby.
别对我孩子下手
Oh, please. Please, he's just a baby.
拜托拜托 他还只是个孩子
No, no! Please.
不 求你了
Fuck you.
草泥马
No! Stop, stop!
不 别这样
Stop!
停
Stop!
停
* Mother of exiles *
* The torch of hope *
* In the toss of the tempest *
* Threw us medicine's rope *
* But the brazen giant *
* Within the stride *
* Blocks the golden door *
* To the US of lies *
* Screaming *
* Damn your huddled masses *
* Scrub our floors *
* Cut our grasses *
* I am a wolf *
* A wild cur *
* Cut from the pack *
* With blood on my fur *
* Every howl *
* Marks the dead *
* 'Cause a beaten dog *
* Never forgets *
* Never forgets *
Any sign of Dogwood? Not a gangster in sight.
有红端木的踪影吗 一个黑帮都没看到
Nothing at the Puta Palace? It was dark.
妓院也没有吗 找不到他们了
I think Louie's old lady still lives
路易的老相好
above the barber shop.
好像还住在理发店楼上
Guapo, you seen Louie? No.
帅哥 见到路易了吗 没有
Hey, Louie.
路易
Anybody home?
有人在家吗
Shit!
我靠
Get out!
滚出去
Get out of here!
快滚
The fuck's the matter with you, you crazy little shit?
你有什么毛病 疯了吗
Are you gonna kill me? I should.
要杀死我吗 我应该杀死你
Hey, what's going on? I'm sorry.
怎么回事 抱歉
I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
对不起 对不起
You need help there, brother? Should we call for some backup?
需要帮忙吗 要叫点援手吗
That shit stings.
这东西打得我好痛
That shit could have fucking pierced
估计都能
my eardrum or something.
把我鼓膜刺破
Looks like a 45 caliber Hasbro.
45口径的孩之宝手♥枪♥哈哈哈
You're lucky to be alive.
没死是你命大
It's all right.
没事了
You Louie's kid? Yeah.
你是路易儿子吗 是啊
Why'd you shoot at us?
为什么你拿枪指着我们
Pop said you were gonna kill him.
爸爸说你们会来杀死他
No one wants to hurt your pops.
我们没想伤害你♥爸♥爸
Or you. We just wanna talk to him.
也不会伤害你 我们只想和他谈谈
You know where he is?
你知道他人在哪吗
Don't you use this thing, you hear me?
别再用这东西了 听到没
It'll get you killed.
会把自己弄死的
If you're gonna point a gun at somebody,
要是用枪对着人
you make sure it's real. And loaded.
就要确保拿的是有子弹的真枪
Yeah, that's really good advice to give
这种建议
to a sevenyearold, man.
给七岁小孩真是适合啊
I had to shoot my crazy uncle Gomez when I was 6.
我6岁的时候 用枪打了疯了的叔叔割麦子
Of course you did.
毫无疑问
Gracias, Mama. Is it warm enough?
谢了 妈妈 暖喝了吗
Yes.
嗯
How's Maria? She's resting.
玛利亚怎么样 休息呢
Like you should be.
你也应该休息
I thought you were gonna get some sleep, amor.
我还以为你要睡一觉呢 亲爱的
I can't sleep. Is there anything?
我睡不着 有发现吗
Not yet.
还没
We have your information on the car and the plate.
你给了我们汽车的样子和车牌
It will be very helpful.
这对调查很有用
Let's, uh... Let's get some air.
我们去透透气吧
What do we do, Miguel?
我们该怎么办啊 米格尔
Listen, I am not gonna let anything happen to our son.
我不会让儿子有事的
And we'll get him back. How?
我们会把他救回来的 怎么救
You can't go to the police. Not here on the US side.
不能报♥警♥ 美国这边不行
Los Olvidados have no network here.
被遗忘的人在这边没有基地
And they'll have to go back to Mexico.
他们肯定会回墨西哥
Nestor's already reached out to our people.
内斯特已经联♥系♥了我们在那边的人
Policia, FederalesAnd if they didn't go south?
警方和联邦战士 要是他们没去墨西哥呢
We'll put the MC on it. Get our mayor to help.
那我们就派摩托帮去追查 让州长帮忙
This fight with the rebels, it is part of your other world.
和叛军的战斗 和你的另一种生活有关
And I know the rules. Don't ask questions.
我知道规矩 不要多问
But now that world has crashed into my world.
但是你的另一种生活影响了我的生活
And that was not supposed to happen.
这件事不该发生
I know. So now I ask questions.
我知道 现在我要问你问题
And I need to know the truth, Miguel.
我要你告诉我真♥相♥ 米格尔
Everything that happens.
所有发生的一切都告诉我
I will.
我会的
I promise.
我保证
You'll know everything. I'm so sorry, Corazon.
我会全告诉你的 对不起 科兰松
Dogwood know anything? Couldn't find him.
红端木知道了吗 找不到他
Weren't on the streets, at the bar...
没去街头 没去酒吧
Apparently Louie thinks we're trying to kill him.
似乎路易以为我们想杀死他
Who told you that? Louie's kid.
谁说的 路易的儿子
After he nearly took my fucking eye out.
他差点把我眼睛挖出来
Are you seriously still talking about that?
你怎么还记仇啊
Caballeros.
骑手们
Preciosa.
美女
Mmm, you like that shit?
你喜欢吗
Haven't seen you boys in a while.
好久没见你们了
Grace of God.
上天保佑
So what brings you to Wonderland?
你们来仙境是为了什么啊
There might be a new player trying to move in.
好像有一个新帮派要出现
From over the fence.
从边界那头
Heroin?
卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥吗
I haven't heard anything.
我什么也没听说呢
Any spike in your patient intake?
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表