剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
当年
一二 一二三
One, two. One, two, three.
打起精神 你太容易被看穿了
Hey, switch it up. See that shit coming from a mile away.
-别骂我 -你现在的语气真像你♥爸♥
- Stop cursing at me. - Oh, now you sound like your old man.
别又说什么"基♥督♥老天"
Don't start with that "Sweet Christmas" shit.
打四下 开始
Give me four! Let's go!
用点劲 你的力气呢 这不是拍手游戏
Harder! Where's your offense? This ain't patty-cake!
对 对 就是这样打
Yeah! Yeah, that's that shit.
打五下再来个上勾拳
Give me five and an uppercut.
来啊
Let's go!
继续 继续
Keep it going, keep it going.
就该坚持踢橄榄球的 对吧
Should've stuck to football, huh?
时间到
Time!
为什么这么做 卡尔
Why are you doing this, Carl?
就因为有人在保龄球室打你
'Cause some fool smacked you up in front of a bowling alley?
你这样会丢了小命的
You're gonna get yourself killed.
我一定要揍他 威利斯 这事关尊严
I'mma get this dude, Willis. It's about respect.
我们是市冠军 卡尔
We're city champs, Carl.
我的胳膊 你的腿
My arm, your legs.
没什么好证明的啊
Got nothin' to prove, all right?
你跑到这里来干蠢事 伙计
You're runnin' around here acting stupid, man.
-你会受伤的 -你不会懂的
- Get yourself hurt. - You wouldn't understand.
我不能就这么算了 我是卢卡斯家的人
I can't let it slide. I'm a Lucas.
父亲是不会同意你的做法的
Daddy ain't signing off on this.
你是孤军奋战
You're alone.
-那你还帮我吗 -一向如此
- I still got you in my corner? - Always.
那我就不是孤军奋战
Then I'm not alone.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你没准备好 卡尔
You ain't ready, Carl.
惊喜 卡尔
Surprise, Carl.
这套汉默科技战服是为你量身定制的
This suit's Hammer tech, made just for you.
你还是没有准备好
You still ain't ready.
卢克凯奇
第一季 第十三集
季终
纽约警局
Hey! NYPD.
退后 退后
Back! Back!
糟糕
Shit.
我的手♥机♥呢
Where's my phone?
法利 快带摄影机过来 4K那个
Yo, Farley, bring the camera. The 4K one.
卢克·凯奇打起来了
Luke Cage is going at it.
你打起架来还是像个娘炮
You still hit like a bitch.
-文件呢 -你没拿吗
- The folder. - You don't have it?
落在店里了
It's back there.
别紧张
Don't sweat it.
我还有一招
I have another play.
亚历克斯
Alex...
卢克·凯奇在马尔科姆·艾克斯大道这里
Luke Cage is up on Malcolm X Boulevard.
打电♥话♥给连坦比·华♥莱♥士♥
Call Thembi Wallace.
不要问为什么 照办就是了
Don't ask why. Just do it.
告诉她我在这里
Tell her I'm out here.
-你要去哪 -米丝蒂要逮捕我
- Where you going? - Misty's gonna arrest me.
没有别的出路了 但我还能扭转局面
There's no way around it. But I can still spin this.
你得放下过去 否则我真的会伤到你
You have to let go of the past before I really have to hurt you.
得了吧 黑鬼
Negro, please.
这就是你的能耐 你的力气呢
That's all you got? Where's your offense?
接着打啊 卡尔
Keep it coming, Carl.
一分耕耘一分收获
You reap what you sow.
随着马尔科姆·艾克斯大道
As the situation continues
超级大战 超级版逃犯在哈莱姆大战未知袭击者
局势的进一步发展
to unfold here on Malcolm X Boulevard--
我知道你想出去
I know you want to be out there.
卢克让你待在这里
Luke told you to stay here.
他有他的理由 而且我赞同他的说法
He has a reason, and I agree with him.
我知道你们都很担心我
I know you both worry about me.
少管闲事
None of your business.
说到卢克的时候你眼睛都在放光
Your eyes sparkle when you talk about Luke...
他让你动情了
what he brings out in you.
他孤单一人
He's alone.
并不是所有人都支持他 他需要我
Not that many people have his back. He needs me.
什么 发生什么了
What? What happened?
卢克和响尾蛇在打架
Luke and Diamondback are... doing what they do.
我要回去一趟
I'm getting back out there.
我想帮忙
I... I wanna help.
你可以用你知道的事情扳倒玛莉娅
You can bring down Mariah with what you know.
你已经在帮忙了 等米丝蒂的消息 坚强起来
You are helping. Just wait for Misty, stay strong,
时刻准备好
and stay ready.
我一直不擅长为自己而站出来
I've never been good at standing up for myself.
我曾经也是...
Neither was I...
直到关键时刻
until it counted.
你比你所想的更加强大
You're even stronger than you know.
不要怀疑
Never doubt that.
小心
一向如此
加油 卢克
Come on, Luke.
别忘了呼吸 卡尔
Don't forget to breathe, Carl.
每打一拳呼一口气
Exhale on every punch.
不呼吸 就没有氧气
No breath, no oxygen.
没有氧气 就没有能量
No oxygen, no energy.
没有能量 就没有胜利 你就输了
No energy, no victory. You lose.
过来 伙计们
Come on, guys.
退后
Back up!
加油啊 快反击
Come on, now! Get on back in!
走 接着录
Let's go. Keep rolling.
打他 凯奇
Kick his ass, Cage!
你要去哪里 卡尔
Where you going, Carl?
我要把你打到另一个街区去
I'mma whoop your ass up and down the block.
加油 卢克
Come on, Luke!
反击 伙计
Hold him back, man!
加油啊 你想干什么 卡尔
Yeah, come on. Where you going, Carl?
加油 卢克 你能打败他的 卢克
Come on, Luke! You can get him, Luke!
詹姆斯从没爱过埃特
James never loved Etta.
他本来会为了我母亲离开你母亲
He was gonna leave your mother for mine.
等等 你们怎么还在讨论你们的母亲 卢克
Wait, wait, wait. Yo, the dude's talking about your moms, Luke?
你代表着哈莱姆 你最好能打败他 小子
You reppin' Harlem, you better put it on him, son.
我宁愿当坏蛋
I'll take being a bastard
也不要做一个私生子
over being a mistake any day of the week.
现在全世界要看到你灭亡
Now the whole world gets to watch you fall.
怀特 托马斯
White, Thomas...
散开
spread out.
狙击条件良好时 听我命令开枪
As soon as you have a clear shot, take it on my command.
-遵命 -马里奥 你在干什么
- Yes, sir. - Mario, what the hell are you doing?
了结他 卢克
Finish him off, Luke!
加油 卢克 你可以的
Come on, Luke! You can get him!
凯奇 你可以
Cage, you da man!
卢克 告诉他谁是老大
Hey, Luke! Show him who's boss!
这个人是谁
Who is this man?
他是曾为老爹扫地的帮工
Did he sweep Pop's Barber Shop,
还是曾为警♥察♥却沦为罪犯的卡尔·卢卡斯
or is he former-cop-turned-criminal, Carl Lucas,
我听说他从海门监狱越狱了好像 是吗
who I heard escaped from Seagate Prison? I don't know.
看看这些超级怪物
I mean, look at these super freaks.
这就是一场为哈莱姆灵魂而战的战役
This is nothing less than a battle for the soul of Harlem.
你可以 卢克 回击
You got this, Luke. Throw it back at him.
加油 卢克 打倒他 狂揍他
Come on, Luke. Get him. Kick his ass!
揍他 卢克 揍他
Yeah! Kick his ass, Luke! Kick his ass!
加油 揍扁他
Yeah, do it! Break that shit!
这才像话
That's what I'm talkin' about!
快拍 快拍
Roll, roll, roll.
女士 请退后
Ma'am, please step back.
克莱尔
Claire.
你不能靠近
Look, you gotta stay back.
我得对你和其他人一视同仁
I gotta contain you and everybody else, too.
你不相信他能赢吗
You don't believe he can win?
他当然能赢
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表