剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
卢克 坚持住
Luke, stay with me.
呼吸 呼吸 呼吸就行
Breathe. Breathe. Just breathe.
别动 好吗 有我呢
Don't move. Okay? I've got you.
你醒了
Hey there, you.
好
Okay.
来吧
Come on.
放松
Relax.
放松 你没事
Relax. You're okay.
-我在哪 -在一辆救护车里
- Where am I? - Uh, you're in an ambulance.
你休克了
You went into shock.
我打给了我朋友曼尼
I called my friend Manny.
他过去和我叔叔一起工作
He used to run with my uncle back in the day.
他在开车 他谨慎可靠
He's driving. He's discreet.
你为什么要这么做
What the hell did you do that for?
-你什么意思 -不能去医院
- What do you mean? - No hospitals.
-系统不能有我的记录 -车是他借的
- I can't be in the system. - He borrowed it.
我说了 他很谨慎
Like I said, he's discreet.
不过你要是在一辆破出租车里失血而亡
But you bleeding out in the back of a gypsy cab?
那就更引人注意了
That would get even more attention.
我们得确保你的安全 把这个喝了
We need to keep you safe. Drink this.
你不能脱水
You can't dehydrate.
我看你昏迷之前在寻找枪手
I saw you looking for the shooter before you passed out.
你看到是谁了吗
Did you see who it was?
没
No.
从一到十
On a scale from one to ten,
你现在的疼痛感有几分
how much pain are you in right now?
三分
Three.
骗人
Liar.
我没事
I'm okay.
你才不是没事
You're not okay.
子弹穿透了你的皮肤
The bullet penetrated through your skin.
我以为根本不会发生这种事
I didn't even think that could happen.
我也是
That makes two of us.
-我找过射出伤了 可是 -我知道
- I looked for an exit wound, but-- - I know.
子弹还在里面
It's still in there.
子弹的声音像是在你皮肤里钻
The sound that it made, like it was drilling into you...
我想更仔细观察下
I wanna get a closer look.
看看你体内到底怎么回事 我知道个地方
See what's going on inside of you. I know a place.
随便你吧
Whatever we gotta do.
卢克凯奇
第一季 第八集
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
曼尼
Manny?
哪个混♥蛋♥干的
Who was that son of a bitch?
-你没事吧 -会没事的
- Are you okay? - I'll be fine.
有人袭击了我们
But somebody took a shot at us.
你们得赶紧从这出去 快去
You guys got to get out of here. Go!
小心点
Watch out.
你能想明白吗
Can you dig it?
怎么回事
What the hell?
汽车影院每周五放的影片
Every Friday night at the drive-in.
《战士帮》
The Warriors.
卡尔 出来玩玩吧
Carl, come out and play.
你认识他 对吗
You know him, don't you?
我正玩得开心呢 卡尔
I'm enjoying this shit, Carl.
继续跑啊
Keep running.
卢克
Luke, hey.
你现在还不能和他打 卢克
You can't fight him yet, Luke.
你现在太虚弱了
You're too weak right now.
走吧
Come on.
我不想这样
I didn't want it!
你改变主意了吗
You having second thoughts?
你在想什么
What's on your mind?
我什么想法都没有
I'm not having any thoughts.
这正常吗
Is that normal?
只要你照我说的做 就没关系
As long as you stay on the clock, it doesn't matter.
好谎言的秘诀就是
The secret to every great lie
要跟真♥相♥没有交集
is it has to run parallel to the truth.
你多浪费一秒 也就离监狱更近一步
Every moment wasted brings you one step closer to jail.
我们怎么办
So what do we do?
DNA是我们的朋友 也是敌人
DNA is our friend... and our enemy.
我们必须小心对待
We must treat her carefully.
马上去浴室 把身上洗干净
Head straight to the bathroom and clean up.
我没别的衣服
I don't have any clothes.
我让亚历克斯处理好了 衣服在这里面
I had Alex take care of it. They're in there.
要想站得住脚 我们得找个替罪羊
To make this stick, we'll need a patsy.
看看这是谁啊
Oh, how the mighty have fallen.
报应不饶人
Karma is a cruel mistress.
报应的确就喜欢出风头 终于来了
She does not like being a side chick. She eventually gets hers.
-做好心理准备 -那么糟吗
- Brace yourself. - It's that bad?
对
Yeah.
你忘了什么东西吗
Did you forget anything?
那个瓶子
The bottle.
不
No!
我用一个瓶子砸了他的头
I hit him on the head with a bottle.
打碎了吗
Did it break?
-没 -很好
- No. - That's good.
一定要把舞台拍下来
Make sure we photograph the stage.
把照片和上次表演的录像进行对比
Compare the photos with the last performance filmed here.
看看有没有少了什么
See if there's anything missing.
话筒支架 屏幕 什么都算
Microphone stand, a monitor, anything.
你怎么看 你最擅长观察
What do you think? You're the visualist.
你看到他头上和脸上的伤了吗
You see all that trauma to the head and the face?
不可能是从上面掉下来造成的 高度不够
The fall couldn't have done that. It's not enough height.
但他那时还没死
But he's not dead yet.
假设嫌疑犯确实用钝器
So let's say our perp did hit him over and over again
反复打他 直到把他打死
with a blunt instrument until he's dead.
你身上的衣服扔到垃圾袋里
The trash bag is for the clothes you're wearing.
所有衣服都扔掉 包括珠宝
Every stitch goes in. Jewelry, too.
斯珀洛克会把它们烧掉
Spurlock will incinerate them.
你用的毛巾 地毯 都扔进垃圾袋
The towels you use, the rugs... They all go in that trash bag.
换上服装袋里的衣服
Get dressed from the clothes in the garment bag.
我看起来吓坏了
I look like I'm in shock.
所以你要把我当小孩一样说话吗
Is that why you're speaking to me as if I'm a child?
你得听我说
I need you to hear me.
我希望你能赢
I want you to win.
照我说的去做
Do what I say...
等你从这一切中脱身
and when you get away with this...
你就能做回那个
you can go back to being the
性感 霸气的贱♥人♥
sexy... domineering bitch...
让我们想恨你却不得不爱你
that we all hate to love.
去吧
Now go.
不准你以后再叫我贱♥人♥
That's the last time you will ever call me a bitch.
瞧瞧你做的好事
Look at what you did.
打烂脸
Destroying the face...
是由于愤怒
...that's rage.
但不留血迹全身而退
But walking away without leaving a trail of blood?
谁能有这本事
Who's ever done that?
瞧瞧你这暴脾气 卡尔
Temper, temper, Carl.
迪拉德议员 节哀顺变
Councilwoman Dillard, my condolences.
得了吧
Oh, please.
我的表弟还横尸在地上
My cousin's still laid out on the floor
而你还说什么哀悼
and you're talking about condolences.
用什么哀悼 裹尸布吗
What's the condolence? The sheet?
我想你太掺杂个人情绪了
I think you're taking this personally.
你为什么没有
Why aren't you?
我们已经拼尽全力了
We are working as fast as we can.
他们说是你报的警
They said you called this in.
大约在中午 我打电♥话♥给康奈尔
Around noon, I called cornell
告诉他我们需要谈谈
and told him that we needed to talk.
他说他在忙 晚点会回电♥话♥给我
He said he was busy and that he would get back to me.
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表