剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
卢克凯奇
第一季 第六集
如果您刚刚调到本台 这里是《崔西说》
If you're just joining us, this is Trish Talk
我们要探讨最近发生的
and we are discussing the recent events
令哈莱姆居民困惑
that have the residents of Harlem confused,
甚至害怕的事件
and some even frightened.
1号♥线 索菲娅 你已经接通了
Line one. Sophia, you're on the air.
卢克·凯奇把这一带搅了个天翻地覆
Luke Cage is turning the neighborhood upside down
好好修理了一番
and giving it a good shake.
相信我 没人会想看到这里藏纳的污垢
Trust me, no one wants to see what falls out.
你是说 我们应该对纽约的问题视而不见吗
Are you suggesting we turn a blind eye to the problems in our city?
不 但我看过新闻
No, but I seen the news.
他那么强壮 不用理会任何人
The man is so strong, he doesn't have to answer to anybody.
你敢信任这样的人吗
Can you trust a person like that?
将权力交给人♥民♥ 哈莱姆团结一致
要我说 让警♥察♥来干♥他♥们该干的
Let the police do their jobs. That's what I say.
有人会说 如今
Some would argue the boys in blue
警♥察♥的名声不是很好
don't exactly have a sterling reputation these days.
是吗 小妞
Oh, yeah, missy?
那如果下次你遇到麻烦
Well, the next time trouble comes banging at your door,
或许你该找卢克·凯奇而不是打911
maybe you should call Luke Cage instead of 911.
知道吗 索菲娅 我或许会的
You know what, Sophia? I just might.
我们再接一位听众进来
Uh, let's take another caller.
2号♥线 你好 阿米尔
Line two. Hi, Amir.
崔西 我想回应之前那位女士
Hey, Trish, I want to respond to that lady
她说错了
'cause she's got it all wrong.
我认识卢克 他常来吃炸鱼
I know Luke. He comes into the fish fry.
总对我和我妻子很礼貌
Always treats my wife and me with respect.
上周 俩孩子打了起来
Last week, two kids started a fight,
卢克解决了争执 没有人受伤
Luke took care of it and nobody got hurt.
我觉得值得注意的是
I think it's noteworthy that
我采访过的人中 只有不认识他的人
the only people I've spoken to that criticize
才会批评他
are the ones who don't know him personally.
很多其他人仅仅是读到过他的事迹
So many others have merely read about him
或是在新闻上看到了报道 就急着下结论
or saw him on the news and jumped to conclusions.
崔西 卢克是好人 他就属于哈莱姆
Trish, Luke is good people and he belongs right here in Harlem.
我觉得我们都该明白一件事
And I think it's important for all of us to realize something.
这件事极大地撼动了可能的界线
We are witnessing a massive shift in the boundaries of possibility.
有些人认为可怕的事令另一些人感到了希望
But what is scary to some inspires hope in others.
我就想感谢卢克·凯奇
I, for one, would like to thank Luke Cage
感谢他在哈莱姆做的一切
for all the work he's doing in Harlem.
我们110街以南的人看到了他做的一切
Those of us below 110th see the good work he's doing
我们祝福他
and we hope he's doing well.
没想到我会高兴能见到你这张丑脸
I never thought I'd be happy to see your ugly face.
我们不可能都像你那么漂亮
Well, we all can't be as pretty as you.
可不是
Ain't that the truth.
拿来了吗
You got the goods?
你了解我的 我总能做好
You know me. I always come correct.
都堆在那边 等着你呢
It's all piled up in there, just waiting for you.
-那我们两清了 -不 没有
- So we're squared up? - Mmm, nah. We ain't square.
我们还差几个零
We a few zeroes off.
大概10万美元
About $100,000 worth.
我不会再给你一分钱了
I'm not givin' you another dime.
好啊 我不需要一分钱 我要十万
Good. I don't need another dime. I need $100,000.
没钱就别想要枪火 没枪 多明戈就不理你
No cash, no guns. No guns, no Domingo.
现在这里的小道消息传得飞快
The ghetto CNN is workin' overtime.
你不摆平多明戈 你就完了
If you don't make it straight with Domingo, you're done.
此外 你的钱都锁在我们证物室
Plus... I got all your cash in lockup.
想想你余生想怎么过 警探
Think about how you want to spend the rest of your life, Detective.
我去
Shit!
卢克·凯奇收拾你后 你的威严大不如前了
Man, your juice is water since Luke Cage punked your peacock ass.
你敢打警♥察♥
You shot a cop!
怎么回事
Hey, what's goin' on over there?
你没事吧
Hey, man, you all right?
等我抓到你 我会赤手空拳揍你 贱♥人♥
When I catch you, I'm gonna use my hands, bitch.
我相信哈莱姆
I believe in Harlem.
我的哈莱姆有爵士乐 有美味佳肴
You know, my Harlem is saturated with jazz, and good food,
街道上都散发出天才的气息
and the pure genius that permeates the streets.
哈莱姆就如凤♥凰♥一般在灰烬中涅槃
Harlem is risin' like a phoenix out of the ashes.
这就是我那些大楼的意义所在
I mean, that's what all of my various complexes is about,
恢复那份光彩
is restoring that luster.
太棒了
Fantastic.
我们能进去了吗 议员女士
Uh, you mind if we go in now, Madam Councilwoman?
大家要为稍后做准备了
The crew needs to set up for later.
当然 去吧
Yeah, of course, of course. Go on.
新节目吗
Your new VH1 show?
《罪犯老处♥女♥》
Criminal Spinsters?
你喊谁老处♥女♥呢
Who you callin' a spinster?
我能把你磨成针
I'd wear your narrow ass out.
什么事
What's this about?
你表弟 我要阻止他
Your cousin. I'm shutting him down.
还有你
You, too.
你在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
当然不是
Never that.
走吧 我们进去
Come on. Let's go inside.
我不是个理发师 波比
I ain't no barber, Bobby.
我也不是 卢克
Neither am I, Luke.
但我们都认为
But we both agree
为了哈莱姆该把店开下去
that Harlem is a better place with the shop open.
等我给水腹蛇戴上手铐 我就消失
As soon as I put Cottonmouth in handcuffs, I'm ghost.
你可以专职抢劫坏人
You could make a career out of robbing bad guys.
那真是最棒的工作了 是吧
That would be the perfect grind, wouldn't it?
你考虑过为巨人队效力吗
You ever think about playing for the Giants?
对你肯定轻而易举
You could make that squad easy.
人人都知道我这个兜帽男就够烦了
Being hood famous is bad enough.
我不能那样抛头露面
I couldn't be in the public eye on that kind of level.
不行
Nah, man.
戴面具
Wear a mask.
干什么
What for?
我不是英雄
I ain't no hero.
那是个好口号♥啊
That's a great slogan.
"我不是英雄 给钱"
"I ain't no hero. Pay me."
这可以营销一下
You could market that shit.
你打了他一枪 什么意思 康奈尔
What do you mean you shot him, Cornell?
康奈尔 你怎么能这么蠢
Cornell! How could you be so stupid?
你不用朝他开枪的
You didn't have to shoot him.
那就让他敲我10万美元吗
And just let him stick me for a hundred large?
绝不
Hell no.
我又不是带着枪去的
It wasn't like I went to the meeting strapped.
我用的是他的枪
It was his gun that busted off.
但你一个人去 就是因为知道自己错了
But you went there alone because you knew you were wrong.
这简直疯了
This is insane.
如果他没死
If he lives,
你建立的一切都将毁灭
everything that you have built will come crashing down.
你休想把我也捎上 听到吗
And you are not dragging me down with you. You hearin' me?
我的人已经去取枪了
My guys are pickin' up the guns right now.
我们今晚就会把货交给多明戈
We'll hand them over to Domingo tonight.
我不想知道过程 我只要结果
I don't want the details. I just want results.
你要结果
You want results?
我不为你工作
I don't work for you.
好吧 不管警♥察♥了 他们够糟了
Okay, forget the cops. The cops are bad enough.
-卢克·凯奇呢 -你的采访不是今天吗
- What about Luke Cage? - Isn't your interview today?
你还是专注于那个吧
That's where your focus should be.
黑人作家 活动家
拿出杰弗里·卡纳达的风范
Givin' off that Geoffrey Canada vibe, for real.
那才是值钱的
That's where the money is.
别去想钱了 康奈尔
Oh, forget the money, Cornell.
别管这俱乐部了 卖♥♥了吧
Forget the club. Sell it!
远离这一切
Walk away from all this shit.
大家还在谈论你在老爹追悼会上站得多直
People are still talking about how tall you stood at Pop's memorial.
我为你骄傲 表姐
I'm proud of you, cousin.
真的
I really am.
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表