剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
He will fall in line.
毫无疑问
No doubt.
有时候只有疼痛能让他们继续
Sometimes pain is the only thing that gets 'em going.
他们不能对妻子这样 就发泄你身上了
They can't do that to their wife so they take it out on you.
你去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
一小时前我就要找你
We needed you an hour ago.
看看发生了什么事
Look at what happened.
根本没人保护博伊修女
Sister Boy didn't have any protection.
至少那个混♥蛋♥还知道
At least the bastard had enough
不能往脸上打
sense not to hit him in the face.
也许修女该学学
Maybe Sister needs to learn
怎么像个爷们一样挥拳头
how to throw her hands up like a brother.
你在街上和你的朋友们
While you out there in the street
鬼混的时候
running around with your friends,
我们自己人正在受伤
my people in here getting hurt.
你最好有个够好的理由
You better have a damn good reason
解释为什么我找你的时候你不在
for not being here when I needed you.
皮特带我去参加选拔了
Pete took me to an audition.
你觉得我会相信一个选拔要六小时吗
You expect me to believe that an audition took six hours?
他去了西班牙人的地盘
He stopped in Spanish Harlem.
波多黎各人
Puerto Ricans?
泰托·洛佩兹和萨...
Like that... Tato Lopez and Sal--
我听到萨尔瓦多也在 皮特就在和他说话
I heard Salvador. That's who Pete talked to.
你当时在哪
Where were you?
我跟萨尔瓦多的弟弟多明戈一起玩的
I kicked it with Salvador's little brother, Domingo.
我们看了电视音乐盒
We watched Video Music Box.
他们怎么说的
What'd they talk about?
他们在后面的房♥间
They were in the back room.
他们走了有一阵了
They were gone for a while.
你做得很好
You done good.
很好
You done good.
高清的 蓝♥光♥的
Hey. HD, Blu-ray,
都是事发时最棒的角度
I got all the best angles of the incident.
所有人都在里面 你们肯定想看的
I got everybody in here. You know you want to see it.
真有人为那种东西花钱吗
People actually pay money for that?
-是你 你是他们之一 -不是
- Yo. It's you! You one of them! - No.
来 咱们聊聊 我的人有摄像机
Come on, let's talk. My man's got a RED,
下次你做点什么 我去拍你
next time you do something, I could film you.
我们都有钱拿
We could both get paid.
说真的 4k视频能赚四千 你懂的
For real. 4K for four K, you know what I'm sayin'?
我知道你有耳目
Hey, hey. I know you hear things.
听着 我什么都知道
Look, I hear and see everything.
到处都知道你想干什么
The streets know what you've been up to.
大家都在聊
Everyone's talking about it.
但我可不是告密者
But I ain't no snitch.
不是所有人都配你替他保密
Not everyone deserves discretion.
我不是要把你牵扯进来
I'm not asking you to get involved.
我甚至不会要求你开口
I'm not even asking you to speak.
我只是要借借你的眼线
I just need to borrow your eyes.
好吧
All right.
你想找谁
Who you looking for?
多明戈·科隆
Domingo Colon.
多明戈·科隆
Domingo Colon!
看来就是你了
I'm guessing that's you.
看来你们没听说过我吧
I guess you guys haven't heard about me, have you?
干掉他
Take him out.
我真有点烦每次都得买♥♥新衣服了
I'm about sick of always having to buy new clothes.
枪呢
Where are the guns?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
水腹蛇给你们搞回来的枪
The ones you got back from Cottonmouth.
那些害死了我朋友的枪
The ones my friends died over.
怎么 你以为你能干掉所有人吗
What, you think you can go after everyone?
我还真这么觉得
I kinda do.
我可以接上你
I can pick you up...
陪你走上桥
walk you over to the bridge...
然后把你扔进哈德逊河
and throw your ass in the Hudson.
重点是 你不是因为坠落而死
And here's the thing. It's not the fall that kills you.
而是因为水的冲击
It's the impact against the water.
河水会充满你的肺
And when the water fills your lungs,
就在你失去意识前
right before you black out,
你会问你自己
you'll ask yourself...
"我为啥没告诉卢克·凯奇他想知道的"
"Why didn't I just give Luke Cage what he wanted?"
枪在楼下
The guns are downstairs.
非常感谢
Muchas gracias.
这款有加大码的吗
You got this one in a double XL?
你会喜欢的
You'll like this.
驾照
卢克·凯奇
我已经知道他长什么样了 贝利
I already know what he looks like, Bailey.
除了你板子上的
But aside from your board...
这是他唯一的照片 到处都没有其他的了
this is the only photo of him. Anywhere.
-没别的了吗 -没了
- Nothing else? - Nope.
你为什么那么兴奋
Why do you seem so excited by that?
因为他太干净了
'Cause he is too damn clean.
太干净了 简直吓人
You know, he's so clean, it's... it's freaky.
怎么说
In what way?
他没有信♥用♥卡♥ 没有电子邮箱
He has, uh, no credit cards. No email address.
可他有社保账号♥
But he has a social security number.
对 但没有银行账户 不用脸书 不看黄♥片♥
Yeah, but no bank account. No Facebook. No porn.
不看黄♥片♥怎么就不行了
Why do you find no porn so disturbing?
这家伙 他根本不存在
This guy, he doesn't exist.
他是被创造出来的
He was created.
他是有人虚构出来的
He's the figment of someone's imagination.
驾照
卢克·凯奇
这家伙到底是谁 又是谁创造了他
Who the hell is this guy? And... and who made him?
是啊 可不是吗
Yeah. Who you telling?
可他是无辜的
But he's innocent.
-我向你保证 -也许吧
- I give you my word. - That may be.
但这些压力对议会不利
But all this tension is hurting the council
-而且会危害到我党 -我明白
- and it's harming the party. - Yeah.
你什么时候宣布
When will you make the announcement?
沙琳会在明早七点发通稿
Charlene will send a press release at 7:00 a.M. Tomorrow morning.
我只能让你辞职
I'm going to have to ask you to resign,
即刻生效
effective immediately.
我明白了
I hear you.
你知道我会拼个
You realize that I will fight this
鱼死网破的吧
with every ounce of my energy, right?
是吧
Right?
我们都很痛苦 但必须如此
It's painful for all of us, but it's necessary.
我们别无选择
We have no other choice.
-行了 -我很抱歉
- Okay. - I'm sorry.
-托尼 -在 夫人
- Tony. - Yes, ma'am.
-叫车 -马上去
- Bring the car around. - Right away.
巴基临终的时候
On his deathbed...
你怎么跟他保证的
what did you promise Buggy?
你说你会照顾我 和我们的生意
That you'd take care of me and... our business.
你说什么呢 梅布尔
What the hell are you talking about, Mabel?
我一直把这里放在第一位的
I've always put this shit before anything else.
你嫁给他之前是我的女人
You were my woman before you was his.
可我放手了
But I let that go.
你总会保护你的家庭
You always protect your family.
不管怎样
No matter what.
那你背叛我了吗
So you betrayed me?
跟某些该死的波多黎各人
To some goddamn Puerto Ricans?
这
This...
这里本该是我的
This shit... should have been mine.
你知道的
And you know it.
现在萨尔瓦多和他的兄弟们
Now, Salvador and his brothers
同意让我们从底层入手了
have agreed to let us come in on the ground floor.
整个城市都是我们的
We can own this whole goddamn city.
我需要的一切我都有了
I already have everything I need.
知足常乐
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表