剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
Y'all don't go pro.
其中一个人...开始为水腹蛇工作
One of you... starts working for Cottonmouth...
赚点小钱 看到有机会
makes some money, sees a slick opportunity,
你们就下手了
and you guys go for it.
你参与了抢劫 对吗
You were part of the heist, right?
理发店发生的枪案是为了报复抢劫案
And the shootout at the barber shop was payback for the heist.
你的哥们但丁到底怎么回事
So, what happened to your man Dante?
沙米克杀了但丁
Shameek killed Dante.
你承认吗
You admit to that?
我承认什么
I admit what?
我以为是沙米克干的 因为不是我♥干♥的
I mean, I was assuming Shameek did it. 'Cause I know I didn't.
永远不要以为 孩子
Never assume anything, kiddo.
可惜你的哥们不在 没法证实你的说法
Too bad your boys aren't here to back up your story.
也许他说的是真♥相♥
Maybe he's telling the truth.
假设是吧
Let's say he is.
沙米克看到那么多钱 他说
Shameek sees all that cash and says,
"该死 我才不要把这些钱分三份" 所以...
"Oh, shit, there's no way I'm splitting that three ways." So...
现在只要对半分 不用分三份
Now it's a two-way split instead of three.
沙米克和他的钱一起被人抓了
Shameek gets caught with his share of the cash.
被水腹蛇 我是这么以为的
By Cottonmouth, I'm assuming.
谁
Who?
-谁 -水腹蛇
- "Who?" - Cottonmouth.
你盗走了他的钱
The man you stole from.
但丁的前老大
Dante's former boss.
在老爹理发店开枪
The man who shot up Pop's Barber Shop
并杀死试图救你的好人
and killed a good man trying to get at you.
听着 我们不是要抓你 奇科
Hey, look, we don't want you, Chico.
我们要抓
We want the people
杀害沙米克和在理发店开枪的人
who killed Shameek and who shot up the barber shop.
作证
Testify.
这一次为别人做点好事
Do something good for somebody for once.
我帮不了你
I can't help you with that.
你们能摘掉手铐吗
Hey, look, can y'all please take off these handcuffs?
我才是受害者 我
I'm the victim here. Me.
告诉我们 告诉大陪审团
Talk to us. Talk to a grand jury.
你能拯救生命 维尔弗雷多
You can save lives, Wilfredo.
站出来
Step up.
街头有街头的处理方式
Well, the streets will handle it.
就像以前一样
Just like they always do.
是啊 会的
Yeah, they will.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
放你走
Letting you go.
正如你所说
Like you said...
你是受害者
you're the victim...
不是嫌疑人 对吧
not a suspect, right?
那你走吧
So, go.
随便去哪里
Wherever.
你没有衣服 没有钱
You got no clothes, you got no money.
你的朋友肯定想完成自己没做完的活
And your friends are gonna be looking to finish the job, right?
但你是男子汉
But you're a man.
你会没事的 奇科
You're gonna be just fine, Chico.
奇科是男子汉
Chico is the man.
老爹是我朋友
Pop was a friend.
-应该风光下葬 -嗯
- He deserves the best. - Yeah.
你一直很忙啊
I see you've been busy.
这个人呢
What about this man right here?
托尼
Tone?
我得处理掉他
I had to let him go.
人总是不见棺材不掉泪
Nothing humbles a man like gravity.
记住
Remember...
跟以前一样
same as always.
这具尸体不能存在于世
This body can't exist.
什么尸体
What body?
老伙计
My man.
这不是那位酒保吗
And there's the bartender.
卢克·凯奇
Luke Cage.
出现在夜店...理发店
Right in the center... of the nightclub...
一切的
of the barber shop...
中间
of everything.
-你去哪 -看一个朋友
- Where you going? - To see a friend.
你到底想干什么 我什么都没干
Woman, what's your problem? I've done nothing.
只有一个人同为水腹蛇和老爹的手下
There's only one person who worked for both Pop and Cottonmouth,
那就是你
and that's you.
过去72小时内
In the past 72 hours,
三名与此相关的人死了 沙米克 但丁和老爹
three people connected are dead. Shameek, Dante and Pop.
今早还发生了一起与此相关的枪击案
And there was another shooting this morning tied to all of this.
你觉得这算没什么吗
Would you call that nothing?
这都怪我吗
And all that's on me?
你为什么不去找杀老爹的凶手
Why don't y'all find Pop's killer
而不是来管我的闲事
instead of being all up in my business?
你的闲事和我们的调查是同一件事
Your business and our investigation are one and the same.
你知道我住在哪里
You know where I live.
你想解决什么问题吗
You wanna work some things out, hmm?
随时奉陪
We can always do it there.
这次你甚至能带上手铐来
You can even bring handcuffs this time.
你不用担心
You don't have to worry.
水腹蛇没有想杀你
Cottonmouth ain't trying to kill you.
你开玩笑吧 你当时不是也在现场吗
Are you kidding? Were you at the same shootout as I was?
是他的手下 托尼
It was his boy, Tone.
这是托尼私自行动
Tone acted on his own.
他也因此丧命
And... he died on his own, too.
他想灭口 我可不要做下一个
He's cleanin' up and I ain't trying to be next.
水腹蛇拿到了钱 他只在乎这个
Cottonmouth has his cash. That's all he cares about.
说得对
Hell, you right about that.
不管死多少人都要拿到钱 对吧
Doesn't matter how many people had to die to get it, huh?
说得好像钱会落在你手上似的
Wasn't like the money fell in your lap.
你手上沾满了血
Your hands have blood all over them.
那算了 我不干了
That don't matter. I'm out.
-我造成的麻烦够多了 -远远不止
- I've caused enough trouble. - More than enough.
老爹决定帮你时 几乎就已经走上死路
Pop signed his death warrant the minute he decided to help you.
其实不是那样的吧
Well, it's the other way around, ain't it?
杀死老爹的子弹可能是从你身上弹过去的
The bullet that killed Pops probably bounced off you.
你是他们中的一员 对吗
You're one of them, ain't you?
你什么都不知道
You don't know nothin'.
我知道这不是我的错
I know this isn't my fault.
不管有没有和谈 这都怪水腹蛇
Parley or no parley, this is on Cottonmouth.
那就帮我♥干♥他
So help me hurt him.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
你们决定抢他前
Before you guys decided to rob him...
但丁跟你们说了多少关于水腹蛇生意的事
how much did Dante tell you about Cottonmouth's operations?
所有事
Everything.
水腹蛇卖♥♥枪
Cottonmouth sells guns.
玛莉娅 他的表姐 运营银行
Mariah, his cousin, runs the banks.
-钱都用在哪儿了 -只要你想得到
- Where does all that money go? - Everywhere you could think.
他们在全城都有送货点和藏货点
They got drops and stash houses across the city.
公♥寓♥ 假企业 街头毒贩
Apartments, sham businesses, street pushers.
全都是他们的人
I mean, they got it locked in.
有汇总地点吗
Is there a final spot?
中♥央♥银行之类的
A central bank?
如果出事 他们还有后备计划
They got a plan if shit goes down.
所有东西都将运往克里斯珀斯·阿塔克斯大楼
Everything goes to Crispus Attucks.
我还听说有个上锁的房♥间 像保险库一样
I even heard they got this locked room, like a vault,
就在大楼中♥央♥
right in the middle of the whole joint.
如果只是为了钱 为什么要抢运枪车
So why rob a gun shipment if it was all just about a cash grab?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
克里斯珀斯·阿塔克斯大楼像一个堡垒
Man, Crispus Attucks is like a fortress.
水泥外墙
I mean, they got concrete walls,
阿猫阿狗都带枪带刀 走廊一片漆黑...
cats with machine guns, machetes, dark hallways...
只有一个入口 一个出口
One entrance, one exit.
简直就像痛苦蜂巢
It's like a beehive of misery.
去那地方简直是自杀 真的
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表