剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
We all go to jail.
会拿到的
It'll be there.
昨晚在废车场里发生了什么
What happened at the junkyard last night?
你身后戴墨镜的那个人是谁
And who's the dude in the sunglasses behind you?
他也是要钱的吗
Is he after the money, too?
你要是不想知道所有细节就别问了 表姐
Either you want the details, cuz, or you don't.
我猜也是
That's what I thought.
怎么样
What's the word?
但丁临死前说的话都证实了
Confirmation of what Dante told us while he was dying.
他的朋友
His friends,
在拉克夏季联赛为你队打球的
the one that play on your summer league team at the Rucker,
偷了你的货
jacked your shit.
沙米克和奇科
Shameek and Chico.
有人领悬赏吗
Any bites yet?
没有
No.
悬赏翻倍
Double down.
找到那俩蠢货有两万块
Twenty large to find those fools.
托尼 激♥情♥正在给他跳舞呢
Tone, Passion is twerking for him right now.
他暂时不会离开的 有那样的美臀冲着他呢
He ain't going nowhere soon. Not with all that ass in his face.
你想要我把他留住 得给我钱
You want me to keep him here, you need to pay me.
伙计 知道几点了吗
Hey, yo, my man. You know what time it is?
8点15
8:15.
坚持哈莱姆
Stay Harlem.
黑人精神
Stay black.
新哈莱姆复兴
-伙计 -别拉我
- Hey, man. - Watch your hands.
你得给我钱
You need to pay me.
我私下给你钱
I'm paying you under the table,
所以我什么时候想给你钱就什么时候给
which means I'll pay you whenever I goddamn feel like it.
你担心什么
What you worried about?
我不担心 我就是没见过水腹蛇
I'm not worried. I just never met Cottonmouth before, that's all.
是斯托克斯先生
Mr. Stokes.
记住了 千万别说水腹蛇
Mr. Stokes. That's important. Never Cottonmouth.
好吧 我的错
All right, okay, my bad.
但丁出事后 我们得保持警惕
After what happened with Dante, we circling the wagons.
他们想找我们麻烦 B
They after us, B.
谁
Who?
黑鬼 是谁不要紧
Nigga, it don't matter who.
斯托克斯先生要我亲自看看你好不好
Mr. Stokes wanted me to check on you... personally.
你干什么呢 快来
Yo, what you doin'? Come on.
沙兹
Shades.
喜欢这张声名狼藉先生海报吗
You like my Biggie photo?
我也喜欢
Me, too.
知道你看到它时会被什么吸引住吗
You know what draws your eye when you look at that?
王冠
The crown.
知道为什么吗
Wanna know why?
因为每个人都想当国王
'Cause everybody wants to be the king.
我像扇个小婊♥子♥似的打你
I slapped you like a little bitch.
我不会对女人动拳头的
I'm not the kind of man to use a closed fist on a woman.
我的钱呢
Where's my money?
我没...
I... I didn't--
比贼更讨厌的就是撒谎的人
Only thing worse than a thief is a damn liar.
我的
Where's... my...
钱呢
money?
你没杀死但丁 他打给了托尼
You left Dante alive. He called Tone.
他临死前把你和你朋友说出来了
And with his dying words, gave up you and your homeboy.
我们拿到了你的钱
We got your money.
告诉我们奇科在哪 我们好把剩下的钱拿来
Now you're gonna tell us where Chico is so we can get the rest.
嗯 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
现在我可以像打男人那样打你了
Now I can hit you like a man.
不
No--
带他出去
Get his ass out of here.
去把我的钱拿回来
And go fetch my money.
他没认出你
He didn't recognize you.
隐形人
孤单不会消失 尤其在海门监狱这样的地方
Loneliness never goes away, especially in places like Seagate.
如果你不跟人交朋友
If you don't make attempts to befriend someone...
孤单一定会吞噬你
loneliness is guaranteed to... eat you alive.
我没事
I'm clear.
我很专注
I'm focused.
我保证 亲爱的
I promise, baby...
我准备好了
I'm ready.
沙米克·史密斯
Shameek Smith...
从在他口袋里找到的东西来看
based on what they found in his pockets.
得靠牙科记录确认他身份了
We'll need dental to confirm ID.
他的脸被打烂了
His face is jacked.
是被弃尸于此的
They definitely dumped him here.
在别处被杀的
They got him somewhere else.
他像是被车撞了
Looks like he got hit by a truck.
是啊
Yeah.
有两个拳头的车
A truck with two fists.
本杰明·富兰克林说
You know, Benjamin Franklin said,
三个人若想保住一个秘密
"The only way that three people can keep a secret
其中两人就得死
is if two of 'em are dead."
先是但丁 现在又是沙米克 只剩奇科了
First Dante, now Shameek. Chico's the last man standing.
本杰明·富兰克林
Benjamin Franklin...
他不是在暴雨里放风筝时把自己电到了吗
Didn't he electrocute himself flying a kite in a rainstorm?
别拿那个蠢货的话当依据
I wouldn't base any theories on that fool.
本杰明·富兰克林可印在一百美元上呢 斯卡夫
Benjamin Franklin is on the $100 bill, Scarfe.
那又如何 他不是总统
So? He wasn't a president.
那就更厉害了 别看扁了他嘛
That's even more impressive. Come on, give the man some credit.
你觉得是奇科杀了沙米克吗
Well... So you think Chico did this to Shameek?
奇科撑死了不到70公斤吧
Chico is what? A buck 50 soaking wet?
但找不到他也不能确认
But we won't know for sure until we find him.
你说你去夜店当晚 但丁没去做酒保
You said Dante wasn't bartendin' the night you were at the club.
是的
No.
你跟当晚替他班的人说话了吗
Well, did you talk to the guy that replaced him that night?
我没怎么跟他说过话
I barely talked to the guy.
我就是点了酒
I mean... all I did was order drinks.
可能有什么规律 我们忽略了什么
Well, maybe there's some pattern, somethin' we're missin'.
我们得去找那人问话
We need to go talk to that guy.
这根本是浪费时间
That sounds like a complete waste of time.
是有这可能
That's entirely possible.
但值得一试
But it's worth a shot.
好吧
All right.
你来这国家多久了
You've been in this country for how long?
你还...不会说英语吗
And you still... can't speak English?
我的英语没问题
My English is just fine.
向玛莉娅·迪拉德表示一下
Show Mariah Dillard some love.
捐钱 我们就走
Contribute and we'll go away.
是为了家庭
It's a family thing.
这餐馆是我的
I own this restaurant.
这栋楼是我父亲的
My father owned this building.
告诉玛莉娅·迪拉德 我不会给她的大楼捐钱
Tell Mariah Dillard I am not contributing to her complex.
我们给她投过票 给过她钱
We voted for her and gave her money before.
我尊重斯托克斯先生
And I respect Mr. Stokes.
但今后不会了
But no. No more.
我不能
I can't.
给我们钱
Give us... the money.
我不喜欢你的语气
I don't like your tone.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你很失敬 没这必要
You're being disrespectful. It's unnecessary.
少管闲事 大块头
You need to step off, Mayweather.
你想做什么
I mean, what you think you gonna do, man?
我觉得 他以为自己能干一架
I think he think he gonna bring it.
我能
I can.
但不能放手打 否则会要了你们的命
Not the way I want to. I'd kill you.
我喜欢这小子 艾莫斯
I like this cat. Yo, Amos.
干什么
What up?
让他见识一下你的本事
Show the man what you famous for.
想尝尝吗
You want some?
我都不喜欢这几个黑鬼 伙计
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表