剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
Pigs get fat...
但是不能
but hogs...
贪得无厌
get slaughtered.
这是为了你自己
This was all about you.
你知道吗
You know what?
你凡事都有一个计划
You always stay ready with a plan, bitch.
这次计划是什么
So what is it?
你没必要这样做 康奈尔
You don't have to do this, Cornell.
浪费你的天赋
And all that talent you have?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你不是这块料
You're not built for this.
你觉得为什么我要出钱给他上课
Why do you think I pay for all those lessons, man?
你可以成为比我们都棒的人
You can be something better than all of us.
你要为对我家庭做的事情和对我做的事情
You deserve this for what you did to our family.
付出代价
What you did to me!
小梅 不要
Hey, Little May, don't...
你在说什么 我们曾一起欢笑
What are you talking about? You laughed with me.
那是场游戏
It was... it was a game.
康奈尔
Cornell.
我告诉过你怎么做
I told you what to do.
站直
Stand up straight.
开枪
And do it.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me!
每次
Every time
孩子 你知道规矩 家族永远
You know the rule, baby. Family first.
是第一位的
Always.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你应该先打电♥话♥来的
You could have called first.
现在我都需要你的邀请了
Oh, now I need an invite.
无法想象你受到的压力
Can't imagine the kind of pressure you're under.
尤其是那个该死的采访之后
Especially after that shit-show of an interview.
你不要再管这个狗屁卢克·凯奇了
You need to drop this Luke Cage shit.
收手吧 重新回来做生意
Shut it down. Get your head back in the game.
不用教我生意 我是为此而生的
Don't lecture me about the game. I was born to this shit.
我终于抓到了他的把柄
I finally got his bitch-ass in my pocket.
我党的主席今晚告诉我
My party chairwoman called me tonight
让我从议会辞职
to tell me I had to step down from the council.
自从你被捕 我的综合楼筹款就举步维艰
The fundraising for my complexes dried up since you got arrested.
而且我名誉扫地
My reputation is in the shithole!
也许议员女士需要低下高傲的头
Maybe Madam Councilwoman need to step off her high horse
干点脏活了
and get her hands dirty.
康奈尔 我们是一家人
We family, Cornell.
-梅布尔妈妈告诉我们 -总是梅布尔妈妈
- Mama Mabel taught us that-- - Mama Mabel, Mama Mabel!
不要提那个女人了
Go on with that shit.
我一辈子本可以干很多事
All the things I could've did with my life...
我的音乐
my music...
但是她把谁送进了那所
But who does she send to
高级寄宿学校 是你
that uppity-ass boarding school? You.
她送你去学校 让我在街上摸爬滚打
She put you in school and forced me to run the streets.
你就是个傻子
You idiot.
她把我送走是为了让我远离皮特
She sent me away to keep me away from Pete!
你完全知道那个女人让我♥干♥什么
You know damn well what that woman made me do.
我才14岁
I was 14 years old.
皮特叔叔背叛了我们
Uncle Pete betrayed us.
皮特叔叔是唯一一个支持我的人
Uncle Pete was the only one who ever had my back.
梅布尔妈妈总是向着你 保护你
Mama Mabel was always sheltering you, protecting you.
为了什么
And for what?
这么多年的教育 你却和我一样阴暗
All that education, and you just as shady as me.
我受到保护
Me protected?
你这一辈子我一直在保护你
All I did your whole life was protect you!
你吸毒的妈妈把你扔在
Your junkie mama dropped you off
梅布尔的家 头都没回过
at Mabel's and never looked back!
你♥爸♥爸也不要你
Your daddy didn't want you!
是谁帮你换尿布 满足你的要求
Who was there changing your diapers? Tending your needs?
听你的抱怨
Dealing with your whining?
我小的时候看见过
I saw the way you used
你曾经和皮特叔叔调情的样子
to flirt with Uncle Pete when I was little.
半裸着身子围着他跑
Running around half-naked all the time.
你想要这样 玛莉娅
You wanted it, Mariah.
你知道你想要这样
You wanted it and you know it.
不
No!
不
No!
我不想这样的
I did not want it!
不
No!
你闭嘴
You shut up!
我不想这样的
No, I didn't want it!
我不想这样的
I didn't want it!
看看你
Look at you.
你有勇气
You got the nerve...
然后你释放了自己
and you stepped up.
我不想这样的
I didn't... I didn't want this.
在内心深处
Deep down...
我觉得你想
I think you did.
万事
First time...
开头难
is always the hardest.
你觉得
Do you think...
他们在厨房♥里有橡胶手套吗
they have rubber gloves in the kitchen?
就在洗碗机旁边
Next to the dishwashing station.
好主意
That's a great idea.
看看卢克·凯奇对你的表弟做了什么
Look what Luke Cage did to your cousin.
运动衫不错
Nice sweatshirt.
你在练拳击吗
You box now?
我练的更像混合健身
What I do is more like CrossFit.
总是充满惊喜
Always full of surprises.
我讨厌这样
And I hate that.
我都不清楚你的情况
I don't know shit about you.
没人清楚 这是个问题
Nobody does. And that's the problem.
但是世界上这么多人
But out of all the people in the world,
斯卡夫找你寻求保护
Scarfe went to you for protection.
-为什么 -你要去问他了
- Why? - You'd have to ask him that.
我问不了 便宜你了
How convenient for you that I can't.
听着 你给我发了信息 你想要什么
Look, you texted me. What do you want?
你看到停在那里的货车了吗
You see that van parked over there?
我打赌如果你朝里面看一眼
I bet if you looked inside,
你会看见里面塞满了
it's filled with all of those
劫案中被缴获的贾斯汀·汉默枪
Justin Hammer guns from the heist.
你觉得你当一个义警就能解决所有问题了
You think being a vigilante makes this all right?
你知不知道你惹了多少麻烦
Do you have any idea how much trouble you've caused?
米丝蒂 我知道你经历了什么
Misty, I know what you're going through.
发现你的搭档贪污腐♥败♥ 失去了他
Finding out your partner was corrupt, losing him...
-你脑子里一团乱 -别说得好像
- It's messin' with your head-- - Do not talk to me
你真的知道我经历了什么一样
like you know what I'm going through.
我会解决水腹蛇
I'm gonna take care of Cottonmouth.
事成之时你要准备好对他采取行动
You need to be ready to move on him when I do.
你有什么大计划
What's your big plan? Huh?
你要接管哈莱姆吗
You gonna take over Harlem?
-我不想要哈莱姆 -那你想要什么
- I don't want Harlem. - Then what do you want?
无人打扰
To be left alone.
如果那真是你想要的
If that's what you truly want...
你就应该把你知道的所有信息告诉我
then you will give me all the information you have right now.
记录在案
On the record.
告诉我所有你知道的事情 了结它
Tell me everything you have and end it.
就在这里
Right here.
我不会那样做 米丝蒂
I'm not going to do that, Misty.
-那会让你变成同谋 -凭什么
- Then that makes you an accessory. - To what?
今早的事情发生之后
After what happened this morning,
你还希望我相信你们的体制吗
you expect me to trust the system?
-体制不是你的敌人 -真的吗
- The system is not your enemy. - Really?
系统最近是怎么对你的
How's the system been treating you lately?
我应该杀了水腹蛇
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表