剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
So where is this grand Reverend Lucas?
为什么他不用受罚
Why does he get a pass?
不重要了
Doesn't matter.
响尾蛇要伤害我关心的
Diamondback is after everything
所有人和所有事
and everyone that I've ever cared about.
所以要由我来阻止他
So it stops with me.
我是他的守护者
I am my brother's keeper...
不管我喜欢与否
whether I like it or not.
都是我的责任
It's on me.
现在就停下 现在就停下
This stops now! This stops now!
现在就停下 现在就停下
This stops now! This stops now!
现在就停下
This stops now!
是的 是的
Yes, it does. Yes, it does.
今晚见到你们每一个人真是太暖心了
Oh, it warms my heart to see you here this evening.
见到你也很开心
Good to see you, too.
我的表弟 康奈尔·斯托克斯
My cousin, Cornell Stokes...
就在你们所站的地方遭人杀害
was murdered right where you're standing,
只是站在这里也让我十分心痛
and it pains me to even be here.
但这是必须的
But it's necessary.
卢克·凯奇杀害了我的表弟
Luke Cage murdered my cousin,
我不怕大声说出实情
and I am not afraid to speak out about it.
那个人是个骗子 是个危险人物
The man is a liar, he is a menace,
只要他还逍遥法外
and as long as he is running around loose,
藏身于我们之中 就没有人是安全的
hiding amongst us, no one is safe.
我们没有一个人是安全的
Ain't none of us safe!
我知道今晚大家到这来的原因
Now, I know what brought us here tonight.
警方又一次对黑人青年施暴
The police putting their hands on yet another young black man.
到此为止
这是不对的
It's wrong.
这是不对的
It is wrong.
毫无疑问
No doubt about that.
但是 我们此时不能被转移视线
But... we cannot lose focus here.
一位警♥察♥被这个有超能力的危险人物杀害了
A cop was killed by this super-powered menace.
我们年轻的兄弟因为他们的追捕而受到伤害
And our young brother was hurt during their witch-hunt.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Brothers and sisters...
我们的世界已经变了
our world has changed.
我们面对新的威胁
We have new threats,
-新的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ -没错
- new terrorists. - Yeah.
地狱厨房♥的那个女人拧断了一个人脖子
That woman over in Hell's Kitchen snapped a man's neck
还说是因为他曾精神控制她[杰西卡·琼斯]
because he was mind-controlling her.
我们有一个刀枪不入的谋杀犯潜伏在哈莱姆
We got a bulletproof murderer on the loose in Harlem
他因为自己扭曲的正义感
with his own twisted sense of justice,
使我们所有人面临危险
putting us all in harm's way.
我信任警♥察♥吗
Do I trust the cops?
-才他妈不信 -不是盲目地信任
- No. Hell no. - Not blindly.
我们需要受到保护
We need protection
不受卢克·凯奇的威胁
from Luke Cage.
我们需要受到保护
We need protection from
不受其他像卢克·凯奇一样的超能力者威胁
the other powered people like Luke Cage.
他才是真正的威胁
He is the real threat!
我们需要警方全副武装起来
We need to arm our men and women in blue
这样他们才能保护我们
so that they can protect us.
真正地保护我们
Truly protect us
永不再将我们与那些真正的威胁混淆
and never confuse us with those who are the real threat.
你们要保持坚强
You stay strong!
我知道你们会保持坚强
I know you will stay strong
我也知道你们会欢迎接下来要讲话的人
and I know you will welcome to this mike right now,
约翰·波普牧师
Reverend John Pope!
电邮 确保记下邮件地址和人数统计
Emails. Make sure you get emails and a head count.
没问题 女士
Consider it done, ma'am.
我都不知道你下班了
Oh! I didn't know you got off work.
你好吗
Hey. How you doing?
-因为你们在这里 -失陪一下
- Because you are here. - Excuse me.
那意味着你们在乎
That means that you care.
你都绝望到那份上了吗
Are you that desperate?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你不过是利用那个孩子来延续政♥治♥生涯
You're just using that kid to stay politically viable
即使布伦达仍然会把你这个不干不净的人
even though Brenda's still gonna force your crooked ass
赶出市议会
off the city council.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你分明知道
You know damn well
不是卢克·凯奇杀了那个可怜的警♥察♥
Luke Cage didn't kill that poor cop.
所有人都知道是他捣毁了水蝮蛇的
Everyone knows he's the one who busted up Cottonmouth's--
-康奈尔 -水蝮蛇
- Cornell. - Cottonmouth's
在克里斯珀斯·阿塔克斯的生意
operation at Crispus Attucks
还有从你办公室里搜出来的那七百万脏钱
and that $7 million in blood money that came out of your office.
康奈尔死了 布伦达和党派其他人不追究你
Cornell dies, Brenda and the rest of the party back off
你的受欢迎度节节攀升
and your popularity surges.
但你骗不倒我 玛莉娅
But I see right through you, Mariah.
你竟然敢这么说
How dare you.
你不值得信任
You can't be trusted.
当你手握大权时还要信任做什么
Who needs trust when you have power?
卢克
Yo, Luke.
危险人物
我什么都不会说的
I won't say nothing.
你不会是打算过去吧
You're not going, are you?
为什么不去
Why not?
有什么能胜过玛莉娅·迪拉德的热烈欢迎
Nothing like a warm welcome from Mariah Dillard.
他自称是朋友
Now, he calls himself a friend.
-他可不是我朋友 -但他的行动
- He ain't my friend! - But by his actions...
让我们看穿了这都是谎言
we know that this is false.
大家能不能高呼"谎言"
Now, can you say "False"?
-谎言 -再说一次
- False! - Say it again.
-谎言 -这次要发自真心
- False! - Mean it this time!
-谎言 -没错
- False! - Yes!
谎言 没错
False! Yeah.
卢克·凯奇有太多事需要证明给我们看
Now... Luke Cage has a lot to prove to us.
-他是什么怪物 -他从何处而来
- What is he? - Where does he come from?
是否会有更多像他一样的人出现
And will more come like him?
他的存在
And does his presence here
是否意味着我们会身陷险境
mean that we will be endangered?
因为超能人类的威胁而身陷险境
Endangered... by superhuman threats?
我希望你们
Now, I want you...
在今晚跟着我说
to follow me this evenin'.
发自你们的心底
From the bottom of your heart.
不是心尖 不是心中
No, no, no, not from the top, or the middle.
而是发自心底
From the bottom of your heart.
-到 -到
- This... - This...
-我上楼去 -此
- I'm gonna go upstairs. - Stops!
-此 -为止
- Stops! - Now!
-你确定那是个好主意吗 -到此为止
- You sure that's a good idea? - This stops now!
米丝蒂会需要后援的
Misty's gonna need backup.
到此为止
This stops now!
到此为止
This stops now!
小心点
Be careful.
我一向小心
Always.
你太俗了
You're so corny.
到此为止 到此为止
This stops now! This stops now!
到此为止 到此为止
This stops now! This stops now!
亲爱的
Hey, baby.
-你想我了吗 -举起双手
- You miss me? - Put your hands where I can see 'em!
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
不 今天可不行
Nah. Not today.
是卢克·凯奇 他在这
That's Luke Cage! He's here!
他在那 打他
There he is. Get him!
有我在
I got you.
你听到了吗
You hear me?
有我在
I got you.
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表