剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
卢克凯奇
第一季 第四集
过去
All the way.
挖开点 对了
Break it up a little bit. There you go.
固定那里 那里也得锯开
Pin that area. That needs to be cut, as well.
-约翰逊 嗯 看到了 -好
- Johnson. Yeah, I see it. I see it. - Right.
有生还者吗
Any survivors?
要说里面 我也说不好
Inside, your guess is as good as ours.
很幸运 只有餐馆
We're lucky only the restaurant
和二楼公♥寓♥坍塌了 整栋楼没塌
and the apartments above collapsed, and not the whole structure.
这本可能更加严重的
This could've been a hell of a lot worse.
-这是谁 -那中国人是店主
- Who's this guy? - Chinese guy's the owner.
说他妻子和一名租户
Says his wife and their tenant
在爆♥炸♥时就在餐馆里
were in the restaurant when it happened.
如果情况有变能打给我吗
Can you, uh... give me a call if anything changes?
-好的 -怎么了
- No problem. - What's the matter?
这是卢克·凯奇的家
This is... Luke Cage's place.
拉斐 爆♥炸♥源来自外面
Rafe, this was outside in,
而不是里面
not inside out.
如果爆♥炸♥源在里面 整条街上
Or there'd be shit all across the street like projectiles
都该飞溅各种东西
if the explosion had been on the inside.
监控摄像头
那东西如果好使 或许能知道怎么回事
If that damn thing works, we get answers?
如果那东西真好使的话
If that damn thing works.
我联♥系♥分局 告诉他们我们就到
I'll call the precinct, tell 'em we're on our way,
让他们准备录像
have 'em cue up the footage.
他们做他们的 我们也得做我们的
Hey, they got their job to do, we got our job to do.
先生
Sir.
你确定卢克·凯奇跟她一起在里面吗
Are you sure Luke Cage is in there with her?
我觉得是 不完全确定
I think so. Not really sure.
闭嘴 在这里 你们无权发声
Shut up! In here, you got no voice.
你没有权利
You got no rights.
你们曾是好公民
You used to be a citizen...
但你们一蠢到家犯了事
but from the moment you reached the bottom of stupid,
你们这帮蠢蛋就归佐治亚州管了
your dumb asses belonged to the state of Georgia.
-如果你是惯犯 -弯腰
- If you are a recidivist... - Bend over.
-那么你已经知道规矩了 -咳嗽
- ...then you know the rules. - Cough.
但如果
If, however...
你是第一次来海门主题公园
...this is your first visit to the Seagate theme park...
那容我说
let me just say...
只要你遵守规矩 就不会有事
long as you follow the rules, you'll be fine.
第一条规矩
Rule number one.
你要遵守第一条之后的每一条规矩
You will obey every rule I say after rule number one.
第二条规矩
Rule number two.
只有正直之人能面见上帝
None but the righteous shall see God.
由于这里没有什么正直的人
And since we ain't got no righteous people in here,
所以上帝不会聆听你们可怜的祈祷
God ain't gonna have to worry about your shitty prayers.
所以我就是他刻薄讨厌的替代品
So that means I'm his mean, shitty substitute.
第三条规矩
Rule number three.
我说话的时候不许说话
Ain't no talking when I'm talking.
如果受不了打就别挑事
Don't start a fight if you can't take a punch.
我居然还得
I'm surprised I had to
提醒前执法人员遵守规矩
tell a former law officer to follow the rules.
新生活 还不太适应
New life. Not quite used to it yet.
是啊
Yeah, well...
来吧 幸好你有好几年可以适应
Come on. Good thing you have many years to adjust.
记住 在这种地方
And remember, how you start...
你的开始 决定了你的结局
is how you end in places like this.
没有人能一个人挨过去
No one does it alone.
-好了 带他们去牢房♥ -听到了吧 走
- All right, get 'em to their cells. - You heard him. Let's go.
我没做
I didn't do it.
记住你是谁 你就能撑过去
Just remember who you are... and you'll get through this.
卡尔·卢卡斯
Carl Lucas.
我是卡尔·卢卡斯
I am Carl Lucas.
该死
Damn it.
我是卡尔·卢卡斯
I'm Carl Lucas.
如果你不跟人交朋友
If you don't make attempts to befriend someone,
孤单一定会吞噬你
loneliness is guaranteed to eat you alive.
从你开始吧 雷吉
Let's start with you, Reggie.
我在这儿叫吵吵
In here, I'm Squabbles.
雷吉 他有工作 家庭 生活
Reggie... he had a job, family, a life.
你还有家庭的
You still have a family.
我已经多年没见过他们了
I haven't seen my family in years.
我求他们原谅
I asked them for forgiveness.
但他们似乎并不在乎
It seems like they don't really care.
你如何应对的
How have you dealt with it?
我自从进来了 就没再见过我的家人
I haven't seen my family since the first time I was here.
现在 我只想过一天是一天
Now I just take it one day at a time.
卡尔
Carl?
我不需要 不想也不用结交任何人
I don't need to, want to or have to get to know anybody.
这就像是让自己关禁闭
That's like placing yourself in solitary...
虽然并没去禁闭室
without actually going to the hole.
在这样的地方 谁都不可信
You can't trust nobody in a place like this.
因为你原来是警♥察♥吗
'Cause you used to be a cop?
我不是第一个蹲监狱的警♥察♥
I ain't the first cop to do time.
我也没把谁关进过海门
And I ain't ever sent nobody to Seagate,
所以我没有麻烦
so I ain't got that problem.
但在这种地方 信任 只会招来麻烦
But trust in places like this... sets you up for failure.
她没有恶意的
You know she ain't mean no harm.
提醒你你什么都没有也很过分
Reminding you of what you ain't got can be pretty damn mean.
或是帮你打起精神
Or it can help you focus.
这里的那种孤独 能杀人
You know, this type of loneliness in here, it can kill.
如果你坚强些就不会
Not if you stay strong.
如果真那么想 就是蠢
And if you believe that, you're dumb.
坚强也是有极限的
You know, strength has its limits.
每个人都终会屈服
Everybody eventually caves.
如果你想要个朋友 继续去别处找吧 吵吵
If you're looking for a friend, keep looking, Squabbles.
在这样的地方 找个朋友应该没那么难
It can't be that hard finding one in a place like this.
是很难 大部分人都像你一样
Yeah, it is... and most of them act like you.
那是你提到的那人
That the dude you mentioned?
就是他
Yeah, that's him.
据说警♥察♥入狱有三种原因
They say three things get a cop locked up.
骄傲 权力 女人
Pride, power, or pussy.
女人都屈服于我的权力下 这让我骄傲
Yeah, well, I take pride in my power over pussy,
但我可没被关起来过
and I ain't never seen a day in lock-up.
他为什么进来的
What's he in here for?
我看过他的资料
I've seen his jacket.
他犯这点罪却关这么久...
With that amount of years for what they said he did...
他肯定是惹怒了什么人
I'm guessing he pissed someone off good.
他是被丢进来等死的
Ah, he was sent here to rot.
你的时间到了
Yo, man, time's up.
你想怎么办
What you wanna do?
看他是屈服 还是崩溃
See if he bends or breaks.
我不会因为你们敢
I'm not just gonna take shit
胡作非为就默默忍♥受的 听到没
because you're dishing it out, you hear?
举起手来
Hands in the air!
我只是想活命
I'm just trying to survive!
我找到个角斗士
Guess I found me a gladiator.
你真挺能打 卢卡斯
Well, you're a hell of a fighter, Lucas.
你是在军队
You learn that in the military...
还是警校学的
or during your police training?
你想用你的拳头
How'd you like to live like a king...
打造国王一样的生活吗
using them fists of yours?
我们有些坏小子 很会使拳头
We got some bad boys who's pretty good with their hands.
他们能在这里挣钱 挣不少
And they making money in here. Good-ass money.
我希望你也参与进来
I want you to get in on this.
信不信由你 这对我们都有好处
Believe it or not, it'll benefit both of us.
我能挣点外快 你...
And I get a little extra coin. And you...
如果你活得下来
if you survive...
就能不受制于人
get to be your own man.
没人会动你 多得口粮
Untouched, extra rations,
甚至夫妻探视
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表