剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
这些都应该写在我的简历之中
And that much should go in my record.
凭你的简历 你几年前就可以去市区了
With your resume, you could've been downtown years ago.
你可能已经进联调局了
Hell, you could've been a fed,
但是你选择留在哈莱姆
but you chose to stay in Harlem.
我熟悉这块土地 了解这里的人
I know this place, I know the players...
我可以改变这里
and I can make a difference here.
或者动用一些以前的关系
Or use some of those old school connections
像你的搭档一样赚点小钱
to make a little money on the side, like your partner.
我对斯卡夫的情况一无所知
I didn't know anything about Scarfe.
也不知道他在做什么
Or anything he was doing.
他不买♥♥新衣服和手表
He didn't buy new clothes,
没有女朋友 不怎么说话 什么都没有
no new watch, no new girlfriend, no loose talk, nothing.
但是他为水腹蛇工作好多年了
But he'd been working for Cottonmouth for years.
我信任他
And I trusted him...
所以我没能发现
so I didn't see it.
其他警局的人也都没有发现
And neither did anybody else in this damn department.
所以为什么因此针对我
So why do I get singled out for it?
因为你和他最为亲密
Because you were the closest to him.
你脸上都写满了
It's written all over your face.
没能看清♥真♥♥相♥让你很困扰吧
Not seeing it bothered you, didn't it?
因为看清♥真♥♥相♥是我的特长 是吗
'Cause seeing is my thing, right?
这让我成为了一名好的控球后卫
That's what made me such a good point guard.
因为在我脑中我可以看清所有事情
'Cause I could see everything in my head.
我知道每个人要去哪里
I knew exactly where people were gonna be,
所以我可以把球分到最恰当的地方
so I put the ball right where it needed to go.
但是你没有看清楚斯卡夫是什么角色
But you couldn't see Scarfe for what he was.
或者你被你的感情蒙蔽了吗
Or were you blinded by your emotions?
如果我是男的你就不会这么讲
You wouldn't say that if I was a man.
-我会讲的 -放屁
- Oh, that is not true. - Bullshit!
男性警♥察♥可以在普通车上
Male cops can screw cop groupies
甚至警车上随便干♥他♥们的迷妹
in the back of their unmarked or their RMP,
你们只会欢呼
and you guys cheer.
他们可以喝多了在停车场打架斗殴
They get drunk and fight each other in the parking lot,
这叫做放松
and it's called blowing off steam.
双重标准永远存在
There's always a double standard.
你在工作的时候
And you never screwed anyone
从来没有上过任何人吗
that you shouldn't have while you were on the job?
没有
No.
但是你掐了一个目击者
But you choked out a witness.
承认你干的事吧
Own your shit.
你去找卢克·凯奇就是擅自行动
You went renegade when you went after Luke Cage alone.
而且
And it got...
越闹越大
way deeper than it should have.
然后当这个人拿走了你的枪的时候
And this guy took the control away from you
他夺走了你的控制权
when he took your gun.
然后你和坦普尔小姐独处一室
Then you're in a room alone with Miss Temple,
她羞辱了你 你就失去了控制
and she insults you, and you lost control...
你很清楚自己失控了
and you know it.
我需要休息
I need a break.
这里发生了什么
What happened in here?
你知道这里发生了什么 和你的境遇一样
You know what happened here. Same as you.
对康奈尔的事我深表遗憾
Sorry to hear about Cornell.
希望他们可以抓到那个混♥蛋♥
Hope they get that bastard.
他让生意很难做
He's bad for business.
我不是来谈卢克·凯奇的
Well, yeah, I'm not here to talk about Luke Cage.
你不带手下
Well, it took a lot for you
走了进来 肯定下了很大决心把
to walk through those doors without your people.
孩子 别这样
Chico, please.
早在你知道这是
I was from around here
什么地方之前 我就在这里
long before you even knew what that was.
另外 我们都对这座城市有贡献
Besides, we all contribute to this city,
方法各异而已
one way or another.
贡献
Contribute?
我从不信任你表弟 更不信任你
I never trusted your cousin... and I trust you even less.
装作站在法律正义一方
Pretending to rise to the right side of the law.
我知道你是什么来头
Girl, I know where you're from.
那股臭味不会轻易消除
That stank don't come off too easy.
我表哥建立的东西要继续下去
The thing my cousin built needs to continue.
由你来运营掌控吗
And you're gonna be the one to run it?
不 我需要帮助
No. I need help.
我
Me?
不止你
Not just you.
康奈尔有稳定客源
Cornell had steady customers.
不是所有人都喜欢你表弟
Not everybody liked your cousin.
上帝尊重死者
I mean, God respect the dead.
他没有滥用不必要的暴♥力♥
Yeah, he got it done without a lot of needless violence.
我想聚集所有人
I want everybody to come to the table
好让我讨论转移
so I can discuss a transition.
甚至是收♥购♥
Maybe even a buyout.
你眼中有些危险的光芒
There was something dangerous behind your eyes...
原来你想要这个
and this is it, huh?
康奈尔就是康奈尔
Cornell was who he was.
我想要的不一样
I want something different.
我可不想非得小心翼翼 多明戈
I don't want to have to look over my shoulder, Domingo.
聚齐所有老板
Gather all the bosses.
我有个提议 能让我们都受益
I have a proposition that will benefit us all.
要邀请谁
So who gets an invitation?
海地帮的雅克·阿莱夫
Jacques Alef with the Macoute...
牙买♥♥加帮的内维尔·巴维尔
Neville Barnwell with the Yardies.
古巴帮的胡安·卡洛斯·卡斯特罗
Juan Carlos Castro with the Cubanos...
中国人在市区有自己的生意
And the Chinese, they got their own thing going on downtown,
但韩国帮的洪彼得
but Peter Hong with the Koreans...
他可能感兴趣
he might wanna holla.
什么时候
When?
我需要几天
Oh, that's gonna take me a few days.
今晚
Tonight.
您想搜索什么
弹性皮肤细胞
鲍鱼壳
Abalone shells.
伯恩斯坦 海门 实验
未知主机 访问拒绝
海门监狱 伯恩斯坦
诺亚·伯恩斯坦医生 海门
克莱尔 克莱尔
Claire. Claire.
所有人都在找你 你怎么会没被抓
Everybody's looking for you. How did you not get caught?
他又打中你了
He shot you again?
为什么这人如此想杀掉你
Why in the hell is this guy trying to kill you so bad?
他甚至想办法找到了
He's even going through the trouble
能杀死你的子弹
of using bullets that could actually do it.
威利斯曾是我的
Willis was my, uh...
我最好的朋友
my best friend.
他有妄想症
He's, uh... he's delusional.
妄想而且气疯了 让我看看
Delusional and pissed. Let me see.
你的伤口感染了
Ugh, your wound is getting infected.
情况不妙
This looks bad.
-你是谁 -什么意思
- Who are you? - What do you mean?
我应该说"你是什么"
I should say, "What are you?"
我在查你的细胞
I'm looking at your cells
从未见过这种东西
and I've never seen anything like it.
我为了理解你皮肤的结构
I've been looking up sea shells
开始查贝类
to better understand the structure of your skin.
我说过...
Like I said...
你很神奇
you're amazing.
只有一个人懂原理
Only one man knows the science.
我不要回监狱去
And I am not going back to prison.
他是诺亚·伯恩斯坦医生吗
And is his name Dr. Noah Burstein?
你把瑞瓦的硬盘给我了 记得吗
You gave me Reva's hard drive, remember?
-你跟他谈过吗 -没
- Do you talk to him? - No.
瑞瓦随时关注他们...
Reva kept tabs...
以防有人发现我们
just in case someone got cute.
但我不太想重新打开那扇门
But I am not ready to reopen that door.
我觉得你没什么选择
I don't think that you have very much choice.
我们得先带你离开这里
We need to get you out of here.
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表