剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
我们离门很近 冲过去吧
We are ten feet from the door. Just bust through.
我没法从各个角度保护你 你是目标
I can't cover you from every angle. You're the target.
-该死 -按住
- Oh, shit. - Hold this.
克莱尔
Claire.
-怎么回事 -凯奇 吧台后面
- What's going on here? - Cage. Behind the bar.
他不怕子弹吧
He's bulletproof, ain't he?
她怕 先打她
She ain't. Shoot her first.
那拖不了他们太久
That's not gonna hold 'em long.
不
No.
他们堵住了门 没法进去
They barricaded the door and shit. There's no way through.
别管凯奇了
Forget Cage.
警♥察♥们过几分钟就会冲进来
The cops are gonna flood this place in a minute.
不 我们不走
No. We're staying.
谁都不许走 直到我们抓住他们
Nobody leaves. Not until we have them.
你在说什么 威利斯
What you talking about, Willis?
你现在还想开玩笑吗
You got jokes? Right now?
开玩笑的是你
You're the one who's joking
如果你觉得我们不用计划就能逃走
if you think that we're escaping here without a plan.
待会再计划吧
Later for that pre-written shit.
有时你得随心而为
Sometimes you gotta freestyle.
你只剩一枚犹大子弹了
Look, you got one Judas bullet left.
万一卢克·凯奇和你正面冲突呢
What are you gonna do if Luke Cage takes you head on?
我看上去像担心的样子吗
Do I look worried?
不 这才是问题所在
No. That's the problem.
这地方密不透风 连后门也封锁了
Place is airtight. Back is sealed off, too.
所以没有其他出路
So there's no other way out?
-是的 泰抓到了一名乱跑的 -很好
- No. Ty caught a straggler. - Good.
只要不是我们的人 就是我们的人♥质♥
Anybody ain't us is a hostage.
确保谁都不能看到我
Make sure none of them look me in the eye.
洛佩斯 糖糖 你们看住
Lopes, Sugar, you're babysitting.
把他们转移到那边 面朝墙壁
Move 'em up there and face them towards the wall.
胆敢抵抗就蒙住他们的眼睛
Anybody resists, blindfold 'em.
胆敢多嘴就直接杀死
Too much lip, shoot 'em in the head.
剩下的人自然就懂了
The rest will get the message.
放开我
Let me go!
把减肥奥巴马带到楼上来 泰
Take Diet Obama upstairs, Ty.
在我上来之前 用枪指着他
Keep a gun on him till I get up there.
放开我
Take your hands off me!
-你们不能这样 -我们可以
- You can't do this! - Yes, we can.
奇普
Zip.
你上去后 把我的钥匙给我
While you're up there, get me my key.
你知道我说的是哪一把
You know the one I'm talking about.
你直呼我的名字是想干什么
What the hell are you doing calling me out by my first name?
如果你觉得我们逃得掉 那简直是在做梦
You're dreaming if you think we're getting out of here.
你当着一百多人的面朝一名女警开枪
You shot a female cop in front of 100 people.
大家只会记得
All people will remember
卢克·凯奇跟金刚一样抓走一个女人
is Luke Cage going all King Kong with a bitch
跳下了阳台
and jumping off a balcony.
他们会记得
What they're gonna remember
卢克·凯奇是在躲子弹
is Luke Cage running from the bullets.
外面的人只知道卢克·凯奇疯了
All they know outside is that Cage lost his mind,
发生了交火 出现了僵局
shots were fired, and it's a standoff.
混乱是我们的好伙伴
Confusion is our friend.
只要我们杀了卢克和米丝蒂
We kill Luke and Misty,
我们就会摇身变成阻止哈莱姆威胁的英雄
suddenly, we're the heroes who stopped the Harlem Menace.
在他们看来 是他杀了她
For all they know, he killed her.
只要他们死 随我们怎么说
With them dead, we control the story.
那就是你的计划 就这样
That's your plan? That's it?
我们拖得越久
The bigger the stall,
就有越多时间编造其他版本
the more time we have for other diversions.
米丝蒂一定要死 我会再给凯奇来一枪
Misty will be dead, I'll have another shot at Cage,
这里还会有别的出路
and there's bound to be another way out of here.
我们能很快解决
We'll cross that bridge soon enough.
我们要怎么拖住他们
Okay. How do we hold them off right now?
我是卢克·凯奇
I'm gonna be Luke Cage.
卢克凯奇
第一季 第十一集
卢克 我好冷
Luke, I'm cold.
-我觉得你伤到动脉了 -什么
- I think you nicked an artery. - What?
所以才失血这么快
That's why it's bleeding so fast.
我不骗你 米丝蒂
And I ain't gonna lie, Misty.
-你不会喜欢的 -什么意思
- You're not gonna like this. - What do you mean?
按住
Hold that.
我们应该从后面出去
We should just go out the back.
-他们已经派人看守了 -你怎么知道
- They've already secured it. - How do you know?
换我就会这么做 现在他想赢的唯一方式
It's what I would do. The only way he can win at this point
就是控制进出的所有人
is if he can control who comes in and who leaves.
不管怎么样 我要先带你去安全的地方
Either way, I gotta get you someplace safe.
怎么回事
What the hell?
这幢楼曾经是查理·卢西安诺的
Lucky Luciano used to own this building.
禁酒令时期这里还有很多暗道和角落
It still has a lot of prohibition nooks and crannies.
蹲下
Sit down!
转过去 面朝墙壁
Turn around. Face the wall.
谁在帮我
Who's helping me?
是卢克·凯奇 还是卡尔·卢卡斯
Luke Cage? Or Carl Lucas?
威利斯·斯崔克是谁
Who is Willis Stryker?
他的街头绰号♥是响尾蛇
His street name is Diamondback.
他就是你要找的
He was the hardware connect
水腹蛇武器供应商
for Cottonmouth that you were looking for.
他还是我同父异母的哥哥
He's also my half-brother.
这是你要的钥匙 老大
Here's the key you asked for, boss man.
你在干什么
What're you doing?
-我喜欢这部分 -什么
- I love this part. - What?
褪下内♥裤♥这一刻
When the panties drop.
你们家还真是够复杂的
Your family is jacked up.
哈莱姆天堂
这里一片混乱 帕特
It's chaos out here, Pat.
多人受伤
Several people are injured,
大多是因为从酒吧逃出而受踩踏的伤者
mostly from the stampede to escape the club,
但是也有部分受枪伤者
but a few have gunshot wounds.
玛莉娅·迪拉德议员已经被保镖护送走
Councilwoman Mariah Dillard was whisked away by her security
大部分受伤的抗♥议♥者
and most of the injured protesters
突发新闻 超能力逃犯劫持人♥质♥
已经紧急送往医院
have been rushed to the hospital.
反卢克·凯奇集♥会♥开始不到一小时
Less than an hour after an anti-Luke Cage rally began,
突发新闻 超能力逃犯劫持人♥质♥
卢克·凯奇本人加入其中
Luke Cage himself entered the event.
根据抗♥议♥者和纽约警署秘密线报
According to protesters and a confidential NYPD source,
经验丰富的
shots rang out
哈莱姆警署梅赛德斯·奈特警探试图逮捕凯奇后
after veteran harlem police detective Mercedes Knight
突发新闻 超能力逃犯劫持人♥质♥
发生了枪战
attempted to arrest Cage,
在这段广为流传的视频中 这一危险逃犯
the dangerous fugitive who attacked two police officers
突发新闻 超能力逃犯劫持人♥质♥
袭击过两名警♥察♥
on a widely seen dashcam video.
不久前 我们听到一声巨响 应该是...
And moments ago, we heard the sound of what we believe is...
我想知道爆♥炸♥是不是来自内部
I wanna know if the explosion came from the inside.
马上尽力去查
Find out what you can right away.
快给我联♥系♥米丝蒂·奈特警探
And somebody get me Misty Knight.
紧急情况小队到了
ESU has just arrived.
-五分钟后我们直接进攻 -不行
- We're going tactical in five minutes. - No, you're not.
-不得行动 -我们要进去了
- Stand down. - We're going in.
目前有持枪匪徒劫持人♥质♥
We got an active shooter and a hostage situation.
他们还没提任何要求 里面还有我们的人
They haven't asked for anything and one of ours is in there.
我们需要谨慎小心
We need to be careful.
这整件事都是我说了算
This whole thing goes through me.
探长 局长的电♥话♥
Inspector, it's the chief.
局长
Yes, sir.
他不可能从后面跑了
No way he went out the back.
彻底搜查这里
Scour this whole place.
一处角落都不放过 即使是明显的地方
Every inch. Even if it's obvious.
我们惹出的动静太大了
We are making way too much noise.
他们随时可能冲进来
They're gonna bust in that door any minute.
事情变糟了
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表