剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
没有丈夫或者男朋友吗
No husband. A boyfriend?
上一次有人约我时
The last time somebody set me up,
我把他摁在桌上逮捕了
I ended up arresting the guy at the table.
-不会吧 -对
- No. - Yeah.
我调查了他的背景
I did a background check,
他涉嫌在三个州抢劫而遭到通缉
and he was wanted for robbery in three different states.
在我们分局他们给这家伙起了个外号♥
They gave the dude a nickname at my precinct.
-是吗 -叫他"爱情劫匪"
- Yeah? - Called him the Love Bandit.
现在还有人拿着个笑话我
I still get shit about it.
我忘不了见过的所有东西
I see everything and I forget nothin'.
每一场调查 每一名嫌犯
Every investigation, every suspect,
每一个谋杀案 每一个哭泣的母亲
every murder, every crying mother...
都深深印在我的脑海里
It is all in my head.
你上一个约的人是谁
So who's the last person you dated?
-这是个人隐私 -这就是我们在此的原因
- That's personal. - That's why we're here.
我在酒吧里遇到了一个人
I met a guy at a bar.
我对他非常不友好
I wasn't nice to him, at all.
但他不在乎
But he didn't care.
他很风趣
He was funny.
也没有戴着婚戒
He wasn't wearing a ring.
他开口跟我说话的时候
And the first time he spoke to me,
我穿着低胸礼服 他直视我的眼镜
even in a low cut dress, he looked at my eyes...
而不是盯着我的胸部
not my breasts.
-然后呢 -然后我们聊了起来
- So? - So, we talked.
我能做自己
I could be myself.
他告诉我他觉得我很漂亮
He thought I was pretty and he told me so.
我们喝了咖啡
We had coffee.
我感觉要有转折了
I feel a "But" coming on.
-但他不是我想象的那种人 -像斯卡夫那样
- But he wasn't who I thought he was. - Just like Scarfe?
你对此作何感想
How does that make you feel?
你觉得我能有什么感想
How do you think it makes me feel?
我不想这样
I didn't want it!
你怎么会不记得贾思敏呢
You don't remember Jazmine. How could you?
她换男朋友特勤快
She was fly. So damn fast.
她的那些男朋友经常会把梅布尔妈妈♥逼♥疯
She used to drive Mama Mabel crazy with all her boyfriends.
马利克倒是挺特别的
Malik was special, though.
他很有天赋
He was talented.
在糖山唱片出版的很多音乐中打鼓
Played drums on a lot of those Sugar Hill Records.
都是老歌♥
The old ones.
我真的很喜欢他
I really liked him.
我以为他俩在一起挺好的
I thought they were good together.
梅布尔妈妈受不了他
Mama Mabel couldn't stand him.
她知道他吸毒
She knew he was dabbling.
可♥卡♥因♥ 海♥洛♥因♥
Coke, smack.
马利克想要你 康奈尔 但他吸毒过量死了
Malik wanted you, Cornell. He did. But he OD'd.
之后小贾就跑了
And then Jazzy ran off.
她告诉我"我还没准备好当妈妈"
She told me, "I'm not ready to be nobody's mama."
就这么走了
And she just left.
她离开了你 结果你就成了孤儿
She left you, and there you were,
被包裹在毯子里 放在一个篮子里
wrapped in a blanket in a basket.
梅布尔妈妈就在那天把你交给了我
Mama Mabel put you in my hands that very day.
你一直以为我叫你小莫是水腹蛇的昵称
You always thought I called you Mo for Cottonmouth.
小莫是摩西的昵称
Mo was for Moses.
我当时也没准备好当妈妈
I wasn't ready to be nobody's mama, neither.
我很努力想保护你不受伤害
I did try to protect you from all the shit.
我努力过了 努力保护你不自取灭亡
I tried... I tried to protect you from yourself...
但我失败了
but I didn't.
我
I'm...
你做了你该做的
You did what you had to do.
我不知道为什么会发生这一切
I don't know how this happened.
你做出了选择
You made a choice...
而现在我们得付出代价
and now we have to pay the price.
响尾蛇来收债了
Diamondback is here to collect.
响尾什么
Diamond-what?
他对康奈尔的死很不高兴
He's not happy that Cornell is dead, and...
而且卢克·凯奇还活着
Luke Cage is still alive.
凯奇现在不见踪影
Cage is in the wind right now,
我需要你帮我找到他
and I need your help to find him.
如果他不出来背这个锅
Our frame doesn't work...
我们的计划就无法奏效
if he's not there to take the blame.
怎么 你想让我报♥警♥吗
What, you want me to call the police?
如果最终需要的话 当然要报♥警♥
If it comes to that, sure.
但现在
But right now...
我们还有更紧要的事
we have more pressing concerns.
你一直在说"我们"
You keep saying "We."
是你
Well, you.
不管你愿不愿意
Like it or not...
现在这是你的生意
the business is yours now.
这一切都与我无关
I have nothing to do with all of that.
你现在是生意的形象
You are the face now.
有人走 则必然有人来
And nature abhors a vacuum.
你必须保证所有康奈尔的客户
You have to ensure a smooth transition
都能有个平稳的过渡期
for all of Cornell's clients,
否则你就有大♥麻♥烦了
or it is going to be straight up chaos for you.
调度 这里是警车7705
Dispatch, car 77-0-5.
可能看到一个醉汉 我们行动吗
Sighting possible drunk. Should we engage?
是我们的嫌疑人吗
Is it our suspect?
黑人男性 但是需要确认
We've a black male, but need verification.
早上好 有问题吗
Good morning. Is there a problem?
没有 你说呢 你叫什么名字
No. You tell me. What's your name, son?
我只是自顾自地散步
I'm just taking a walk. Minding my business.
我需要看你的身份证件
I need to see some ID.
我散步会带证件吗
To walk?
转过身去 摘掉兜帽
Turn around, take down your hoodie.
-我能问为什么吗 -因为我让你这么做
- May I ask why? - Because I said so.
-我♥操♥ 是他 -趴在地上
- Oh, shit. It is him! - On the ground, now!
-手背后 -趴在地上 赶快
- Hands behind your back. - Get on the ground, now!
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry, guys.
你被捕了
You're under arrest!
警车7705 请回话
Car 7-7-0-5, come in.
警车7705 请回话
Car 7-7-0-5, come in.
柠檬水
Lemonade?
-人人都爱的饮料 -一直都是
- Popular drink. - And it still is.
那个故事也在我的档案里吗
That story in my file, too?
什么故事
What story?
我并不全信我读的东西
You know, I don't believe everything I read?
我想听你亲自说
I wanna hear you tell it.
95年的夏天
Summer of '95,
每辆车都在播放
and every other car was
《摇摆》或者《冰激凌》
playing either "Shook Ones" or "Ice Cream."
我和我的表妹卡珊德拉在外面玩
I was hanging out with my cousin, Cassandra.
妈妈告诉我们千万不要
My mother told us never to
独自去邻居周围散步
walk around the neighborhood by ourselves...
但是天太热了 我很渴
but it was hot, and I was thirsty.
她跟一个帅气的小哥聊了很久
And she was taking way too long talking to some cute boy.
所以
So...
我独自去鲁伊斯酒窖买♥♥了杯柠檬水
I went to Ruiz Bodega by myself and got a lemonade.
我回来的时候她不见了
When I got back, she was gone.
警♥察♥花了两周时间找到了她的尸体
It took the cops two weeks to find her body.
被毁容 满身伤痕
Disfigured, beaten.
一个叫麦克·琼斯的男孩和他的朋友开火车轧过了她
The boy, Mike Jones, ran a train on her with his crew.
没有人告发
Nobody snitched.
警♥察♥也不问 他们不在乎
Cops didn't push. They didn't really give a shit.
她只是另一个马球球场上的
She was just another poor, worthless bitch
穷困的无名小卒
from the Polo Grounds.
所以这是你当警♥察♥的原因吗
So that's why you became a cop?
我从最底层爬起
I apply foot to ass,
用最高的标准要求自己
and match lead for lead.
我将凶手绳之以法
I put murderers in handcuffs.
我夜以继日地追逐正义
I don't just seek justice, I stalk it.
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表