剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
What in the hell is that?
放开他 带他出去
Hands off! Get him off! Dorsey! Dorsey!
-他在那里 -放开他 多西
- Where is he, huh? - Get off him, Dorsey!
他在哪里 混♥蛋♥
Where is he, punk? Huh?
你为什么要保护他 告诉我他在哪里
Why are you protecting him, huh? Just tell me where he is.
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
你刚刚干了什么
What the hell did you just do?
我们是垃圾
We were trash.
你知道我们就算死了也没人管我们
You knew no one would care if we were gone.
这就是瑞瓦做心理治疗的原因所在
That was the whole point of Reva's therapy sessions.
将垃圾和可塑之才区分开来
To separate the trash from the triumphant.
挑选心理上适合做试验的实验对象
To pick out those subjects that were most psychologically ready
-好挺过去 卡尔 -不要叫我这个
- to survive the process, Carl. - Stop calling me that!
我是卢克
I'm Luke.
卡尔死在了海门
Carl died at Seagate.
你还是可怜兮兮地思念瑞瓦吗
What, you're still pining like a lovesick puppy for Reva?
拜托
Please.
她对所有人都撒了谎
She lied to everybody.
那是她的工作
That was her job.
她骗你她没有参与这些事件
She lied to you about her involvement.
我保证我会全部解释清楚
I promise I'll explain it all.
她消除你们俩的存在痕迹时也撒谎了
She lied again when she erased both of you from existence.
谢谢你救了我的命
Thank you for saving my life.
谢谢你改变了我
Thank you for changing mine.
她早就知道有风险
She knew the stakes.
你...
You're...
你就是未来 卡尔
You're the future, Carl.
你是移♥动♥的不老泉
You're a walking fountain of youth.
我不叫卡尔
My name is not Carl.
我是卢克·凯奇
I'm Luke Cage!
你以后再也不能对别人做这样的事了
You're never gonna do this to anyone else ever again.
这样够保险了吧
How's that for stakes?
克莱尔
Claire.
克莱尔 你很聪明
Claire, you're brilliant.
你甚至没受过训练 想想我能教你什么
You're not even trained. Imagine the things I could teach you.
和卢克谈谈 告诉他他放弃了什么
Talk to Luke. Tell him what he's throwing away.
他是我朋友
He's my friend.
所以以后你再也看不到他了
And that's why you'll never see him again.
或这个
Or this.
你没有说我不会再看到你
You didn't say I would never see you again.
你就谢天谢地还好我没有超能力
Be thankful I'm not the one with the powers...
因为你要是在我身上做
because I'd kill you
你对他做得一半恶 我绝对会杀了你
if you did half the shit that you did to him to me.
就不仅仅是毁掉你的谷仓了
Not just ruin your barn.
当地律师之子被控偷窃汽车
泽林第三次胜诉引发争议
当地律师之子被控偷窃汽车
卡尔·卢卡斯就是卢克·凯奇
Carl Lucas is Luke Cage.
-我发现那个威利斯 -这事得拖一拖
- Hey. I found out that Willis-- - It's gonna have to wait.
警官
Officers.
我要在十五分钟后
I am releasing these to the media
将这些照片发给媒体 让他们看到反差
in the next 15 minutes so they can see the contrast.
别让这件事雪上加霜 议员
Don't make a bad situation even worse, Councilwoman.
你以为有个能做主的姐妹能改变什么
You'd think a sister in charge would change things.
可你是警♥察♥
But you're blue,
那你就跟其他白人没有区别
which makes you just as white as anybody else!
卢克·凯奇是谋杀案嫌疑人
Luke Cage is a suspect at large for murder,
还有很多其他罪行
a number of other crimes.
卢克·凯奇也许刀枪不入 但我儿子不行
Luke Cage may be bulletproof, but my boy isn't.
你们不明白吗
Can't y'all understand that?
帕蒂 别说了
Patty, Patty, save your words.
-她们唯一明白的就是行动 -玛莉娅
- The only thing they understand is action. - Mariah.
多西警探已经被捕了 无薪停职
Detective Dorsey has been arrested, suspended without pay.
我们在走正式流程去起诉...
We are taking formal steps to charge--
不 不够 普莉希拉 今天不行
No! Not enough, Priscilla. Not today.
那名警员
The death of that officer
死于那个超级怪物之手已经够糟了
at the hand of that super-freak was bad enough.
但暴打一个孩子
But to beat down a child?
意味着你们没做好本职工作 走吧
Means you're not doing your job. Come on.
帕特丽夏
Patricia.
-朗尼还好吗 -别提我儿子的名字
- How's Lonnie? - Keep my son's name out of your mouth.
他现在在弗雷德里克·道格拉斯医院
He's at Frederick Douglass Hospital right now,
正在接受检查
getting checked out.
你们得付出代价
Y'all gonna pay for this shit.
除非你们抓到卢克·凯奇
Until you capture Luke Cage,
并对哈莱姆的人道歉 我们要...
and apologize to the people of Harlem, we will...
让这个城市屈服
bring this city to its knees.
整个哈莱姆
All over Harlem,
年轻的黑人和棕色人种正被纽约警局羞辱
young black and brown men are being slapped around by an NYPD
他们太胆怯 不敢对卢克·凯奇采取行动
too scared to do something about Luke Cage.
由于年轻的朗尼·威尔逊 我们的兄弟
And because young Lonnie Wilson, our brother...
只是因为不幸认识这个...
just had the misfortune of knowing this...
变成超级恶人的超级英雄
supposed superhero turned super-menace...
他在拘押期间被打了 就像50年代的路数
he was beaten in custody like it's 1956.
每次有哈莱姆的警员被杀 我们都会受牵连
Any time one of Harlem's finest is killed, we all suffer.
但我们要确保那种愤怒
But let's make sure that that outrage is pointed
指向了正确的方向
in the right direction.
我呼吁纽约警局有效地把自己武装起来
I encourage the NYPD to effectively arm themselves
目的是保护民众
to protect the public,
而不是骚扰年轻的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
not to harass young brothers and sisters, hermanas y hermanos,
他们是我们社区的命脉和未来
who are the lifeblood and the future of our community.
我还要呼吁社区民众
And I encourage that community
跟我一起聚集到哈莱姆天堂
to rally with me at Harlem's Paradise.
我们会讨论下一次非暴♥力♥行动
We will discuss our next plan of non-violent action.
必须找到卢克·凯奇
Luke Cage must be found.
必须阻止他
He must be stopped.
绝不能再发生这种事了
This must never happen again.
是 长官
Yes, Chief.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
你现在有时间聊聊吗
Do you have time to talk now?
聊什么 聊玛莉娅在外面充当马丁·路德吗
About what? About Mariah's little "I Have a Dream" moment outside?
聊那些被警♥察♥暴打的孩子
About all the kids getting beaten up by cops
还有那些疯狂传播的视频吗
and the videos going viral?
这里头有些不对劲 你知道的
Something's off about this and you know it.
她为什么要召集人去哈莱姆天堂
Why the hell would she hold that rally at Harlem's Paradise?
她表弟在那里出了事 她不是该有心理阴影
Shouldn't she be too spooked to even go inside
根本不敢进去吗
after what happened to her cousin?
凯奇没杀阿尔比尼警官
Cage did not kill Officer Albini.
除非把凯奇带回局里 不然什么也解决不了
Nothing settles down until Cage is in the box.
我们得找他聊聊
We need to talk to him.
-而我得找威利斯·斯崔克聊聊 -斯崔克是谁
- And I need to talk to Willis Stryker. - Who is Stryker?
我有预感
I get the feeling that he
他跟发生的一切都有关系
is connected to everything that's been going on.
凯奇 水腹蛇 一切
Cage, Cottonmouth, all of it.
你得有证据
You'll need proof.
我正在找
I'm on it.
你一路游回来的
You swam that whole way?
现在看来也没多远
Doesn't seem as far away now.
你可曾把谁搂在怀里
You ever hold someone in your arms,
听着他们在你的胸口呼吸
hear them breathing against your chest,
你满心柔软
and you're in one emotional place...
而他们心里却另有打算
and they're in another?
而你完全不知道他们在想什么
And you have absolutely no idea what they're thinking.
这就叫有男朋友
It's called having a boyfriend.
瑞瓦骗了我
Reva lied to me.
她帮你消失了
She helped you to disappear...
因为她是在保护你
because she was protecting you.
-不可能全是谎言 -你不明白
- It couldn't have all been a lie. - You don't understand.
那个女人
That woman?
她这个人
The idea of her...
她的气味
her smell...
那是唯一能让我在海门监狱保持清醒的信念
That was the only thing that kept me sane at Seagate.
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表