剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
Since I was nine.
我是因为他才玩篮球的
He was the reason I played basketball.
他是你教练吗
He was your coach?
不 我从没在理发店外看到过他
No. I never saw him outside the shop.
我爸爸去他那儿理发的时候会带我一起去
My dad used to drag me with him when he went to go get his hair cut.
-爸爸的小棉袄 -一直都是
- Daddy's girl. - Always.
他们经常坐在一起谈论篮球
They would sit around all the time and just argue about basketball.
拉里·伯德 凯文·麦克海尔
Larry Bird. Kevin McHale.
罗伯特·帕里什
Robert Parish--
凯尔特人
Celtics?
我爸爸是凯尔特人粉丝
My dad is a Celtics fan.
拜托 拜托你告诉我不是
Please, please tell me that's not the case.
-NBA史上最激进的队伍 -凯尔特人
- The most progressive team in NBA history. - The Celtics?
第一名黑人主教练比尔·拉塞尔
The first black head coach with Bill Russell.
KC·琼斯是八十年代巅峰时期的主教练
K.C. Jones as head coach during the height of the '80s
还有伯德和麦克海尔 对吧
with Bird and McHale. Come on.
现在我都搞清楚了
Now I got it all figured out.
你看...
See...
我以为你没有男朋友
I thought you didn't have a boyfriend
因为你喜欢那些黑人
because you love the brothers,
但没多少黑人能驾驭
and not many brothers can get with a girl
带枪揍他们的姑娘 但其实不是这样
who carry a gun and kick their ass. But that's not the reason.
-你现在最了解我了吗 -原因是...
- Oh, so now you an expert? - The reason is...
你是凯尔特人的粉丝却生活在纽约
you're a Celtics fan living in New York City.
我喜欢活塞队
I like the Pistons.
该死
Oh, shit!
听到老爹和我爸爸在为篮球争论不休
I would hear Pop and my dad argue so much about basketball,
让我也想打球
it made me wanna play.
所以我也去打了
So I did.
老爹会抱怨那些不会分球
Pop would complain about players who couldn't go left or right,
不会挡拆或是不会防守反击的球员
or box out, or hustle back on D.
所以我都做到了
So, I did.
听起来他教得不错
Sounds like he taught you well.
等我意识到在店里看比赛争论
I was playing college ball before I realized
对我影响有多大时 我已经进了大学篮球队
how much watching games at the shop and those arguments shaped me.
很多人喜欢这家伙
A lot of people loved this guy.
就算夏天街上很乱
Even when it was wild during the summers...
成天枪战 店里总是安全的
shootouts every other day... the shop was safe.
没人会多嘴
Nobody ever said anything.
就是那样
It just was.
一直如此
Always.
直到...
Until...
-直到什么 -直到卢克·凯奇开始在那工作
- Until what? - Until Luke Cage started workin' there.
你真是看他很不顺眼啊
You got a real problem with this guy.
也许
Well, maybe,
你不应该那么快和他搞在一起
you shouldn't have jumped in the sack with him so quickly.
多快搞上的
How soon did it happen?
在你卧底在哈莱姆天堂几天后吗
A couple days after you were undercover at the Harlem's Paradise?
当天晚上
Same night.
厉害啊姑娘
Damn, girl!
-在他那还是你那 -闭嘴
- His place or yours? - Shut up.
我是说 那家伙有所隐瞒
Look, I'm telling you, there is just something about this dude.
我碰不到
I can't put my finger on it.
听起来你不止是"碰"他了
Sounds like you put a lot more than your finger on him.
不要逼我揍你
Don't make me choke you out.
小心别碰到这美味的豆腐
Watch the tofu supreme!
还有我的发型
And watch the hair!
花了好久弄的
This takes time.
抹了太多发胶了
It's too much product.
该死
Damn.
灯亮了之后 这地方简直令人赞叹
You can't really appreciate this place till the lights are on.
退后 奇普
Fall back, Zip.
多明戈是对的
Domingo's right.
灯亮的时候
When the lights are on...
就能真正看清事物的本质
you really can see things for what they are.
我跟你分享一些本质吧
I got some verdad for you.
我们被袭击了 是你干的
We got hit. And it was you.
你不必派佣兵来破坏我的组织
You didn't have to send no mercs to break up my organization.
我想是别人在耍你
I think somebody's pulling your chain...
借着我的名号♥
and using my name to do it.
因为如果是我的人 你早就死了
'Cause if my people were to hit you, you'd be dead.
你知道千鸟吗 康奈尔
You know what a plover is, Cornell?
千鸟坐在鳄鱼的嘴里
Plover bird sits inside the crocodile's mouth.
这种鸟可不傻
This bird ain't stupid.
千鸟剔除鳄鱼牙齿缝中的碎肉
The plover picks scraps of meat out of the crocodile's teeth,
防止鳄鱼被感染
helping the crocodile avoid infection.
而千鸟则能享用免费的一餐
And the plover... he gets a free meal.
这隐喻是想说明什么 动物星球吗
Where's this analogy going, Animal Planet?
你就是只千鸟
You're a plover.
而我是鳄鱼
I'm a crocodile.
你卖♥♥枪 是捡我不要的剩饭
You peddle your guns, picking up my scraps.
我允许你这样
And I allow it.
所以你承认是你干的
So you admit raidin' me?
你觉得我需要突袭你们吗
You think I need to bust your shit up?
你食言了 康奈尔
You broke your word, Cornell.
响尾蛇会怎么想
How does Diamondback feel about that?
你没想到我知道你那晚的供货商是谁吧
You didn't think I knew... who your supplier was that night, huh?
我就是看看你会不会说实话
I was just checking to see if you would tell me the truth.
我要退款
I want a refund.
要么就把答应我的货给我
Or the product that was promised me.
多明戈
Oh, Domingo.
不存在什么退货政策
There ain't no return policy.
这不是零售店
This ain't L.L. Bean.
不错
Nice.
所以呢 他们怎么说
So? What's poppin'?
最好买♥♥一本西语字典
Better get that Spanish dictionary.
多明戈·科隆刚跟我们宣战了
Domingo Colon just declared war on us.
议员女士 我来帮你
Councilwoman, let me get that for you.
来啊 来啊
Come here! Come here!
他怎么办到的
How the hell did he do that?
复新哈莱姆
有一大笔钱
It's a lot of money.
什么
What?
行李箱里有一大笔钱
In the duffel bags. It's a lot of money.
等一会
Just give me a second.
上百万
Millions.
是你
It's you.
该死 你又来了
Damn it, you're doing it again.
该死 你打断了我的思路
Damn it, you just broke my concentration.
你像往常一样 主次不分
As usual, your priorities are all out of whack.
你看着一张空空如也的建筑照片
Now, you're looking at a picture of an empty husk of a building.
我却在看几百万的走私品
I'm looking at millions of dollars of contraband.
你知道这笔钱属于水腹蛇
You know this money belongs to Cottonmouth.
据说
Allegedly.
据说
Allegedly.
我想不通...
Thing I can't figure out...
为什么会有人...
why would somebody...
掀了个底朝天
go through all this hell outside,
引起所有的骚乱 还不带走钱
cause all this mayhem, and then leave the money behind?
只想为街道除害
To take it off the streets.
一旦这笔钱上缴
Once it's logged,
无论原来是谁的 都没法拿到了
whoever it belongs to doesn't have access to it anymore.
这人像向大众传递的信息还真奇特
That's quite a message someone's trying to send.
有交火 没有尸体
All that gunfire and no bodies.
你说对了
Oh, you got that right.
他们谁都不是[音同]
They are nobodies.
我是说 没尸体
I mean, no bodies.
一具都没有
Not one.
某个穿帽衫的黑人♥大♥块头中弹了
Some big black dude in a hoodie takes on direct bullet shots...
对那儿的人掌掴拳打
slaps, punches and pulls people all over the place
竟然一个人都没杀
and doesn't kill a single one?
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表