剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
我们需要谈谈 我是认真的
We need to talk, seriously.
出什么问题了
What's the problem?
是斯卡夫
Scarfe.
内务部还没有正式决定
IAB hasn't officially said anything,
但某个我信任的人告诉我他正在被查
but someone I trust is telling me he's under investigation.
什么
What?
我已经和斯卡夫共事多年了
Look, I've been riding with Scarfe for years.
他这人的确难相处
Is he salty? Yeah.
但绝不是黑警
But dirty? Never.
各方都盯着我们呢 米丝蒂
We have a lot of eyes on us, Misty.
不能冒险
Can't take any chances.
这是因为什么
What's this based on?
餐馆爆♥炸♥和克里斯珀斯·阿塔克斯遇袭那晚
The night of the restaurant explosion and Crispus Attucks raid,
你和你搭档登记进入犯罪现场的时间
you and your partner logged into the crime scene
间隔了40分钟
40 minutes apart.
所以呢
So?
在这段不知道他在干什么的时间里
In the time that was unaccounted for,
你理发店枪击案唯一的消息来源
your only source of information for the barber shop shooting,
奇科·迪亚兹下落不明
Chico Diaz, went missing.
他最后被人看见时和斯卡夫在一起
He was last seen with Scarfe.
不是那样的
That's not true.
斯卡夫离开分局去接奇科
Scarfe left the precinct to pick up Chico,
但奇科已经不见了
but Chico was gone.
所以他在无人监督的情况下去接目击证人
So, he picks up a witness unsupervised,
这是有违规章制度的
which is against protocol,
他甚至没有登记
doesn't even log it in,
而他仍有足够的时间
and he still has time
赶在所有人之前到达成吉思康妮中餐馆
to get to Genghis Connie's before anyone else.
怎么 他能未卜先知吗
What, is he clairvoyant?
他有事瞒着你
He's not telling you everything.
他们这是在浪费时间
Look, they are wasting their time on this.
好消息
Good news.
跑腿男回来了
Gyro guy's back.
给你买♥♥了来源不明的恶心烤肉
Got your nasty, mystery meat for you.
我吃素的
Veggie for me.
警监 副队 你们又在勾引我搭档吗
Captain, LT. Y'all hitting on my partner again?
你不在的时候人人都有机会
She's fair game when you ain't around.
如果你有什么我们用得上的信息
Let me know when you have something that,
记得通知我们 警探
uh, we might be able to use, Detective.
关于什么的信息
What was that about?
卢克·凯奇
Luke Cage.
他们认为我们只顾着卢克·凯奇
They think we're losing sight of Cottonmouth
忽略了水蝮蛇
by focusing on him.
这也在所难免
That's what happens
当你开始在自己的分局卖♥♥彩票
when you start hawking raffle tickets in your own precinct.
你就会忘了怎么办案
You forget how to do police work.
等我从葬礼回来后
When I get back from the memorial,
你介不介意从头整理一下
you good with going over all the shit
克里斯珀斯·阿塔克斯事件之后的所有事
that's gone down since Crispus Attucks?
当然 你走了以后我就开始整理
Sure. I'll get started while you're gone.
去和你的朋友告别吧
Go say goodbye to your friend.
我是斯卡夫
Scarfe.
好 没问题
Yeah, got it.
你们准备好了吗 伙计们
Y'all ready, baby?
开始吧
Let's do it.
来吧 伙计
Give it to me, baby.
谢谢
Oh! Thank you.
就这样吧 伙计 收好我的钱
That's it, that's it. Man, take my money.
他们都叫我银行家
The banker, baby, that's what they call me.
要么赢双倍要么输精光 押六
Double or nothing. Bettin' six, bettin' six.
天
Damn.
你们还真像正经员工一样有午餐休息时间啊
You guys actually take lunch breaks like real employees, huh?
那晚你们有谁在克里斯珀斯·阿塔克斯大楼
Any of you guys at Crispus Attucks the other night?
没有 伙计
Nah, man.
好像我需要这些贱♥人♥帮忙似的
Like I need these bitches.
艾伊莎的戒指在你那里吗
Aisha's ring. You got it?
你想想你在哪里
Think about where you are.
这个公园是圣地
It's hallowed ground... this park.
以杰克·罗宾逊取名
Named for Jackie Robinson.
就是这里 你看看你周围
It's here. It's all around you...
如果你尊重自己 看一眼的话
if you respect yourself enough to take a look.
看什么
At what?
我们的遗产
Our legacy.
我不知道你最近在干什么
I don't know what the hell you've been doing,
但内务部盯上你了
but IA's onto you,
他们已经提醒过警监了
and they've given the captain a heads-up.
他们正在调查你 斯卡夫
You're being investigated, Scarfe.
警监在米丝蒂那打听 想问问她知道什么
Captain was poking around Misty, seeing what she knows.
但我们有比内务部更大的麻烦
But... we've got bigger problems than IA.
水腹蛇需要证物处多明戈的枪火 现在就要
Cottonmouth needs Domingo's guns from evidence. Now.
该死的水腹蛇
Goddamn Cottonmouth.
你说怎么办
What do you suggest?
直接杀了他更容易
It'd be easier just to kill him.
不是
Not really.
我们不知道他有没有后备计划
We don't know if he's got a backup plan.
你最好有个后备计划帮他们拿到枪火
You better have a backup plan for getting them guns.
资产处的迈克克林警官在处理
I got Sergeant MacClean from property on it.
武器处理
迈克克林
MacClean?
那个喜欢吃甜甜圈的肥猪会害了我们
That fat donut-eating bastard is gonna get us burnt.
没事 我们给他钱了
We'll be fine. He's on payroll.
警官签名
我们遭殃的话他也遭殃
If we go down, he goes down.
批准
汉默
艾伊莎 我有东西给你
Aisha, I got something for you.
你是来抢劫的吗
You with them stickup boys?
-不是 -那就好
- No. - Good.
我们没东西值得抢了
'Cause we ain't got shit left.
很抱歉你的店发生了这种事
I'm sorry about what happened to your shop.
以前的日子里 人还懂得尊重
Back in the days, people had respect.
我看着他们来来往往
I seen 'em all come and go.
尼克 弗雷兹 阿泽
Nicky. Fritz. Azie.
一直很乱
It's always been wild.
但以前有人会帮老太太拿杂货
But people carried groceries for old ladies.
但人们会尊重一些人
Your name meant something.
可能正因此他们才称之为"以前的日子"
Maybe that's why they call it "Back in the day."
你是艾迪吗
You're Eddie?
正是本人
The one and only.
我需要找到你女儿
I need to find your daughter.
她还在念叨着那枚戒指吗 那什么都不是
She still carrying on about that ring? It ain't worth shit.
可能那枚戒指让她想起
Maybe it reminds her of better times...
以前的日子
back in the day.
你父亲呢
What about your father?
他打比赛吗
Did he play the game?
当然
Of course.
棒球是子承父业的运动
Baseball is a game passed from father to son.
所以现在才没有黑人打棒球了
That's why you don't see no niggas playing the game no more.
因为父亲都死光了
'Cause all the fathers is gone.
是艾伊莎想开这个店的
Aisha's the one had the idea for this damn shop.
她说我可以签签名
Said I could sign some autographs...
有点积极正面的事做
and keep my hands on something positive.
我说"宝贝 我碰什么什么就变得一团糟"
I said, "Baby, everything I touch turns to shit."
她就是不听我的
She never did listen.
不要再让她失望了
Quit letting her down.
如果她回来 告诉她卢克·凯奇来过
If she comes back... tell her Luke Cage came by.
我需要见她
I need to see her.
就是你 对吗
You him, huh?
今天你的名字响彻哈莱姆
Your name is all over Harlem today.
臭名昭著
Not in a good way.
我要改变这一情况
I'm about to change that.
你也应该这么做
You should do the same.
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表