剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
This the kind of shit that could blow a hole in a battleship.
但又轻得可以拿在手里
But it's light enough to hold in your hand.
相信我 多明戈
Trust me, Domingo.
这东西能炸得天光亮
You can brighten someone's day permanently with this shit.
顶级的货
Top of the line.
精华中的精华
The crème de la crème.
《钢铁侠2》中的军♥火♥商
A级 军用 贾斯汀·汉默级别的东西
This that grade A, military, Justin Hammer-level shit.
汉默
每箱十万 十箱一百万
A hundred large per case. Ten cases, a cool mil.
批发 崭新崭新的
Wholesale. Brand spanking new.
没有序列号♥ 我的人就是有这本事
No serial numbers... because my connect is nice like that.
你的人是谁
Who's your connect?
他确有其人 而且货存量很足
He's real and his inventory runs deep.
-就这样 -是的
- So that's it. - That's it.
-就这么简单 -从没有什么是简单的
- Easy-peasy. - Nothing's ever that easy.
他们打来确认之后呢
So what happens after they call to confirm?
皆大欢喜 各回各家
Everyone walks away happy.
不是只有快递能把货送到
UPS ain't the only brown that delivers.
好伙计
My man.
小子 这就对了
Yeah, kid. That's what I'm talkin' about.
瞧见了吗 我去
Yo, you see this? Damn!
你不该杀人的 伙计
You wasn't supposed to kill nobody, man!
我必须动手 但丁 出了岔子 我的错
I had to make a move, Dante. Shit went left. My bad.
天呐 该死 天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, fuck. God.
闭嘴 奇科 别逼我拿你的裤头堵你的嘴
Shut up, Chico, before I gag you with your panties.
你们看见这钱了吗 B
Yo, y'all see this money, B?
就像好莱坞电影似的
Yo, this shit is like some Hollywood shit for real.
沙米克 我怎么办 他们会知道是我的
Shameek, what am I gonna do? They're gonna know it was me.
B 这里有一百万呢
B, there's, like, a million dollars right here.
水腹蛇在酒吧总是不待见我
Cottonmouth always lookin' down at me at the bar.
他会发现我不见了 会知道这是监守自盗
He's gonna know I'm gone. They gonna know it was a inside job.
你说得对
You right.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
这玩意好用
Yo, shit works.
这玩意好用 奇科
Yo, this shit works, Chico.
但丁肯定会告密的
Dante would have snitched.
你看到他多害怕了吗
You see... you see how shook he was?
拜托 伙计 我...
Come on, man. I ain't...
我不会把钱分三份的
Ain't no way I'm splitting that shit three ways no how, man.
但丁是我们的一员 B 那是但丁啊
Dante was crew, B. That's Dante!
我做了个决定 这下我有钱了
Yo, I made a decision. I'm gonna be rich.
我们走吧
Let's go.
走吧 走
Let's go! Come on!
你是候补 还是不够格
So you're a bench-warmer? Or did you miss the cut?
什么
Excuse me?
我以为你是...他的人
I just figured you were... one of his.
水腹蛇的什么
One of Cottonmouth's?
听说他讨厌那个名字
I hear he hates that name.
-斯托克斯先生 -水腹蛇的...
- Mr. Stokes'-- - Cottonmouth's...
模特
Models.
你为什么那么想
What makes you assume that?
你很美 但是...
You're beautiful. But...
但是什么
But what?
你比他一般好的那口要老点
You're a little older than he usually likes them.
你今晚是别想要小费了
Yeah, you're definitely not getting a tip tonight.
我还没说完呢
But I'm not finished.
蠢男人才喜欢小姑娘
Dumb men like little girls.
我
Me?
我考虑女人
I ponder a woman.
你
Why don't you...
再给我调杯大都市吧
ponder me another cosmo?
卢克
Luke.
坎迪斯
Hey, Candace.
你升职了吗
You got promoted?
但丁病了
Dante's out sick.
你没事吧
You okay?
7号♥桌要六瓶黑桃A
Table seven wants six bottles of Ace of Spades.
我需要你帮我端上去
I need you to help me carry them up.
我不想一个人上去
I don't like being up there by myself.
我就来 稍等
I'm right behind you. Give me a second.
我回来前
Why don't you...
你考虑考虑这个吧
ponder that 'til I get back.
你块头真大
You're a big one, eh?
他的外套太小了
He's wearing a little jacket.
没见过你当酒保
Haven't seen you behind the bar.
但丁呢
Where's Dante?
请病假了吧
Called in sick, I guess.
你想要份工作吗
You want a job?
我能找到更适合你这块头的人的工作
I can find something more suitable for a man your size.
薪水也更好
Better paying, too.
你拿过枪吗
You ever carried a gun?
没有
No.
不用了 谢谢
I'm good. Thanks.
喂
Yeah?
该死 妈的
Shit. Fuck.
你想赶上公车 得步行去
You got to walk over to Adam Clayton Powell
亚当·克雷顿·鲍威尔街
if you wanna catch the bus.
优步
Uber?
-你是想叫车 是吗 -你是什么人
- That's what you were gonna press, right? - What are you?
-警♥察♥吗 -不是
- A cop? - No.
你似乎有些冷
You just look cold.
如果你找斯托克斯先生 他刚走
If you're looking for Mr. Stokes, he just left.
谁
Who?
黑色凯迪拉克
Black Escalade.
贴了黑色车窗膜
Tinted windows.
你不用去哪吗
Don't you have... somewhere you need to be?
嗯
Yeah.
回家
Home.
刚下班
Just got off.
恭喜
Congratulations.
想去喝杯咖啡吗
You wanna go grab a coffee?
我不喜欢咖啡
I don't like coffee.
我也是
Neither do I.
什么时候
When?
我这就去
I'm on my way in.
你说梦话
You talk in your sleep.
我说什么了
What was I saying?
沙兹 科曼奇
Shades? Comanche?
我得去工作了
The job is calling me in.
我能回头打给你吗
Can I call you later?
那你得有我的电♥话♥号♥码
You'd need my phone number for that.
我知道你在哪工作
I know where you work.
我会去找你
I'll find you.
你做什么的来着
What is it you do again?
审计员
I'm an auditor.
那是干什么的
What's that?
简单说 我看财务账簿
Basically, I look at the financial books.
确保一切都好
Make sure everything's on the up and up.
为此需要穿短裙吗
And you need a short dress for that?
有时候得融入大家嘛
Sometimes you got to blend in.
不可能
Impossible.
你在哪都会鹤立鸡群
You stand out in any room you're in.
多米尼加人 古巴人
Dominicans? Cubans?
波多黎各人
Puerto Ricans.
那不是上周的事吗
Thought that parade was last week.
谁记得住啊
Who can keep track?
你觉得他是想打给谁
Who do you think this guy was trying to call?
捉鬼敢死队
Ghostbusters.
他可以笑 你不可以
He can laugh. You can't.
贝利 你好吗
Hey, Bailey. How you doing?
天气美好 又能坐办公室 有什么不好的
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表