剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
That's how you find Waldo.
或许你该去柯达工作 真深奥
Maybe you should work for Kodak. That was deep.
随你怎么说
Whatever.
-他的衣服还在 是吧 -嗯
- His clothes are still here, right? - Yeah.
如果他没被劫持 就可能还会回来
So, if he wasn't taken, there's a chance he might come back.
或许我们该等一阵
We should stake it out for a while.
没想到斯卡夫小时候还挺可爱
Never would have thought Scarfe would be cute as a kid.
那不是斯卡夫 是他儿子 厄尔
That's not Scarfe. That's his son, Earl.
我不知道他还有孩子
Never knew he had a kid.
厄尔死了
Earl's dead.
斯卡夫有一晚忘记把枪锁好了
Scarfe forgot to lock up his gun one night.
厄尔找到了 失手打死了自己
Earl found it and accidentally shot himself.
斯卡夫经常开玩笑 但却很少笑
Scarfe cracks a lot of jokes, but he rarely smiles.
这是有区别的
There's a difference.
够了
Shut it!
你个老贱♥人♥
Dusty old bitch.
好了
Okay.
我可以取出他大腿里的子弹
I can remove the bullet from his thigh...
但他侧面的枪伤更重
but the shot in his side is worse.
如果子弹打穿了他的肝
If the bullet pierced his liver,
他就会内出血
he's gonna have internal bleeding,
我在这儿是帮不了他的
and I can't do anything about that here.
给我一个不把你丢在29街上的原因
Give me one good reason I shouldn't dump you at the 29th.
我说了
I told you, man.
他们想杀我
They're trying to kill me.
不不 别动
No, no, no. Don't... move.
别起来 待着 按住
Don't get up. Stay right here. Hold.
这是谁
Who the hell is this?
我是在努力救你的女人
I'm the woman trying to save your life.
谢谢你...吧
Thank you. Whatever.
这会疼死人的
Well, this is gonna sting a lot.
天呐
God!
我得留下 在这儿躲一阵
I think I'm gonna have to stay, lay low here for a little while.
不
No.
除非你告诉我究竟怎么回事
Not until you tell me what's goin' on.
我现在没精神说啊
I can't tell you anything right now.
好吧
Okay.
是水腹蛇
It was Cottonmouth.
他是一切的幕后黑手
He was behind everything.
你一直在为他卖♥♥命吗
So you've been working for him the whole time?
是啊
Yeah.
我替他把枪火从证据室弄出来
I got his guns out of lockup for him,
结果他却想杀了我
and then he turns around and tries to kill me.
自己想去吧
Go figure.
你为什么认为我能保护你
What makes you think I can protect you?
你挨枪子 被大楼埋都没死
You survived a drive-by and a building fallin' on your head.
你绝对有资格
I'd say you're overqualified.
你昏过去前提到了奇科
You mentioned Chico before you passed out.
奇科怎么了
What happened to Chico?
我说了
I told you.
他们杀了他
They killed him.
别撒谎
Don't lie to me.
现在不行
Not now.
好吧
Okay.
我杀了他
I killed him.
卢克
Luke.
别 求你
Don't. Please.
你不是杀人犯
You're not a killer.
是吗
Are you?
不管他了
We're done.
我们走
Let's go.
凯奇
Cage!
凯奇
Cage!
等等
Wait!
我是个混♥蛋♥ 这毫无疑问
I'm an asshole! There's no disputing that.
我是个可鄙的人
I am a despicable human being.
但水腹蛇坏得多
But Cottonmouth is a hell of a lot worse!
我有可以让他被关一辈子大牢的
And I have got what it takes to put him behind bars
东西
for the rest of his life!
你说什么
What did you say?
我可以扳倒他
I can take him down.
你有什么
What do you have?
笔记
Notes.
详细记录了
Detailed notes...
我为保护他掩盖的凶案调查
of murder investigations I covered up to save his ass.
他是如何利用斯珀洛克的太平间
How he uses Spurlock's Mortuary...
来处理尸体
to dispose of the bodies.
你以为你怎么找不到托尼
Why do you think you never found Tone?
还有奇科
Or Chico?
还有
Plus...
我知道所有水腹蛇收买♥♥的警♥察♥
I've got the name of every cop on Cottonmouth's payroll.
这应该足以让他被关到死了
That ought to be plenty to send him on a nice permanent trip.
笔记在哪
Where are these notes?
告诉我
Tell me.
快点
Now.
我公♥寓♥
My apartment.
亚历克斯 不许人去后面
Alex, no one goes in the back.
确保他们别划花我的地板
And make sure these people don't scuff up my floors.
地板不会损坏分毫的 议员女士
They will stay immaculate, Madam Councilwoman.
由于这是直播采访
So, since this will be a live interview,
我们要尽量灵活一些
we'll try to keep things spontaneous.
你有特别希望我们关注的话题吗
But are there any topics you want to focus on?
哈莱姆 如何塑造它 如何提升它
Well, Harlem. How to shape it, how to elevate it, and...
-我的综合大楼对此的帮助 -无聊
- how my complexes will help-- - Boring.
这些话我们听你说过上百万次了
We've heard that speech from you a million times and a half.
我说了 我不想做吹捧性质的采访
I told you I do not want a fluff piece.
不是吹捧 是有趣 这是有区别的
Not fluff, fun. There's a difference.
记得奥巴马唱阿尔·格林的歌♥吗
Remember when Obama sang Al Green?
你要看我跳舞吗 坦比
You wanna watch me whip and nae nae, Thembi?
找到斯卡夫了
你真忙啊
You're a popular man.
前妻
The ex-wife.
拿了我所有的钱 还想要我的屌♥
Took all my money and she still needs the dick.
很高兴骑士精神还没彻底消失
Glad to see chivalry isn't dead.
斯卡夫不会出现了
Look, look, look, Scarfe's not comin'.
他不会跑来等着被捕
He's not gonna show up just to get arrested.
看他俩
Look at these two.
-我看她要... -她要打昏他了
- I think she's about to-- - She's gonna knock him out.
或许你该去逮捕他们
Maybe you should go arrest them.
不知道你记不记得十年前
I don't know if you remember me ten years ago,
我刚从巡警升职上来的时候
when I first got bumped up off patrol?
嗯
Yeah.
当时觉得你不该来这儿 别介意
It didn't seem like you belonged. No offense.
没关系
None taken.
当时很多人都瞧不起我 斯卡夫没有
A lot of people wrote me off back then. But not Scarfe.
他罩着我 教我怎么做真正的警♥察♥
He took me under his wing. He taught me how to police for real.
我真不知他当时看好我哪点
I have no idea what he saw in me back then,
但他给我引路 照顾我
but he has had my front and my back.
不管他有没有问题
If he's clean or not...
我都想由我带他回去
I wanna be the one to bring him in,
问清他的说法
ask him his side of the story.
这是我欠他的
I owe him that much.
我们在浪费时间
We're wasting our time.
走吧
Let's go.
有人在里面
Somebody's in there.
不 斯卡夫不可能逃过我们的眼睛
No... no way Scarfe got past us.
有人逃过了
Well, somebody did.
别睡着 好吗
Don't fall asleep, okay?
你得保持清醒 我们这就得走了
You need to stay conscious. We're gonna move soon.
警♥察♥刚在斯卡夫家看到了我
The cops just saw me at Scarfe's place.
-他们随时会来 -米丝蒂
- They'll be headed here any minute. - Misty?
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表