剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
等下 等下 第一个问题 问吧
Wait, wait, wait. First question, go.
您的经适房♥倡议是否由贩毒的钱资助呢
Was your affordable housing initiative funded by drug money?
我表弟从未被指控贩毒
My cousin has never been accused of selling drugs.
我还以为你们说他走私军♥火♥呢
I thought you all said he was running guns.
你们统一口径好不好
Will you please make up your mind?
议员女士 纽约警局是否盘问过你
Councilwoman, have you been questioned
关于你表弟的事
by the NYPD about your cousin?
家人第一 罗宾
Family first, Robin.
我爱我表弟 康奈尔·斯托克斯
I love my cousin Cornell Stokes.
针对他的指控绝对是不实的
The charges against him are categorically false,
所以他们才放了他
which is why they let him go.
他是新哈莱姆复兴 以及为哈莱姆居民
He is an integral part of my New Harlem Renaissance
重建哈莱姆不可或缺的一部分
and our movement to rebuild Harlem for our Harlemites.
好吗 就到这里
Okay? That's it.
请各位离开吧
Get out of the rain. Go, go!
这太卑鄙了 哪怕对你来说
This is low... even for you.
我没撒谎 我是作为朋友来的
I wasn't lying. I'm here as your friend.
气派的斯坦福外来政客
Pretty boy Stanford Carpetbagger.
你努力多年 想把我挤下去
You've been trying to knock me off my spot for years.
他们说的有几成是真的
How much of what they're saying is true?
见鬼
Damn.
那么糟吗
That bad?
你...
You're...
有污点
tainted.
这种影响是会传染的
And the infection is contagious.
那你有什么建议吗 布恩医生
So what do you recommend, Dr. Boone?
你让开 把位置给我
You step aside and let me take your seat.
这样我就能从内部支持你的倡议
Then I can support your initiatives on the inside.
推动批准你的许可
And push your permits through.
一年以后
A year from now,
你的四个大楼都将建成并运行
all four of your complexes could be up and running.
真可爱
That's cute.
你为了把我挤下去
You've been trying to
已经努力了六年了 达蒙
knock me out of my spot for six years, Damon.
当时没成功 现在也不会
It didn't work then. It's not working now.
找个新爱好吧
Find a new hobby.
你不可能始终在顶端 玛莉娅
You can't stay on top forever, Mariah.
你会跌落的
You're gonna fall.
你跌落的时候 我会很享受的
And I'll enjoy every second when you do.
你马上出去
You need to leave now.
滚出去
Show your Marigny ass out.
您想要点什么
Do you need anything?
苏格兰威士忌 不加冰
Scotch. Neat.
玛莉娅
Mariah?
你怎么进来的
How the hell did you get in here?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
单独谈
Alone.
这个卢克·凯奇是哈莱姆天堂的酒保
So, this Luke Cage was a bartender at Harlem's Paradise?
其实他好像是洗碗工
Actually, I believe he was the dishwasher.
那晚他替但丁值班
He was filling in for Dante that night.
这个人与一个罪犯
One man is linked to a criminal,
四个人的死亡以及一家餐厅被毁都有关系
the death of four people, the destruction of a restaurant,
你不觉得他可疑吗
and you don't find him suspicious?
当然觉得了
Of course I do.
退后一步 看看你的板子
Step back. Take a look at your board.
那个和上面每个地方
Who is the one person
都有关系的人是谁
that is linked to every single location up there?
这不仅仅关乎一个案子
It's not just this case that depends upon on it.
还有你的职业生涯
Your career is also in the balance.
操
Shit.
康奈尔 你刚刚弹的那个
Damn, Cornell, you just playing that,
像是突发奇想凭空创造的
like, out of thin air like that?
你不需要把它写下来吗
You don't need to, uh, write it down?
我突然凭空想到的
I just see it in my head.
这孩子是个天才 梅布尔
This boy is a damn prodigy, Mabel.
天才得小点声
That prodigy needs to keep it down.
玛莉娅学习呢
Mariah's trying to study.
说得好像来点音乐
Like a little music is gonna disturb all
就能扰乱你锄草一样
that hoein' you got goin' on over there.
锄草才能付得起电费 开得起灯
That hoein' is what keeps the lights on.
我只是说
Look, all I'm saying is that
康奈尔应该上茱莉亚音乐学院那种学校
Cornell should be in one of them schools like, um... Juilliard.
只有一所学校最重要
There's only one school that matters.
-康奈尔真的很厉害 -嗯
- Cornell is really good. - Mmm.
我问你什么了吗 小玛
Did I ask you anything, Little May?
小姑娘说得对
The girl's got a point.
-她不用你为她辩护 -我知道
- She don't need you to defend her. - I know she don't.
因为她会成为律师
Because she's gonna be a lawyer,
她将能为她自己辩护
and she's gonna be able to defend her damn self.
是吧 宝贝
Ain't that right, baby?
-玛莉娅 -卡♥通♥三兄弟啊
- Hey, Mariah. - Snap, crackle, pop!
-你还好吗 亨利 -挺好的
- How you doing, Henry? - Good, ma'am.
喂 水蝮蛇
Hey, yo, Cottonmouth.
你来吗
You coming?
你知道我讨厌那名字
You know I hate that name.
那我也可以叫你康妮
Well, I could just called you Corny.
-好点吗 -喂 他在练琴
- Is that better? - Hey! He's practicing.
好吗 他得留在这里
All right? He needs to stay right here.
他得出去呼吸点空气
He needs to get a little dirt on him.
皮特说得对
Actually, Pete's right.
你留在这里 康奈尔
You stay here, Cornell.
你可以走了
You can go.
你 过来陪我站这边
You stand right here with me.
我的丈夫 他的兄弟 还有我
My husband, his brother, and me...
哈莱姆的生意是我们一点一滴建起来的
built this here Harlem game brick by brick.
很多人 妓♥女♥ 枪♥支♥
Numbers, pussy, guns.
但你很清楚
But you know good and goddamn
有一样东西我绝对不卖♥♥ 就是毒品
well the one thing I never sell is drugs.
所以你到底为什么会去干这么蠢的事
So what the hell made you go and do something so stupid?
-我以为我是在帮你 -帮我
- I thought I was helping your ass. - Helping me?
拜托 可♥卡♥因♥不行了
Man, this crack game is blowin' up.
萨尔瓦多·科隆和他们那些人 他们赚翻了
Salvador Colon and all them, they making mad loot,
你这老骨头落后了...
and your old ass is getting left--
上楼去做作业 宝贝
Finish your studies upstairs, baby girl.
没说你 你留下 康奈尔
Uh-uh, not you. You stay right there, Cornell.
你这蠢货
And your dumb ass ain't
肯定想不出这种花招
inventive enough to think of some shit like this.
谁教你的
Who gave you this idea, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥在看谁
Who the hell are you looking at?
把这垃圾带出去 康奈尔
Take out this trash, Cornell.
不
No.
康奈尔还没准备好这种事 梅贝莲
Cornell ain't ready for nothing like this, Maybelline.
他得学习如何像男人一样站着撒尿
Well, he need to learn how to piss standing up.
走 黑鬼
Come on, nigga!
康奈尔 你跟皮特叔叔一起去
Cornell, you go with your Uncle Pete.
站起来
Stand up!
小声点
And keep it down.
前面的房♥间有白人
I got white folks in the front room.
我不想吓着他们
I don't want to scare 'em off.
拜托 对不起
Please! Please! I'm sorry!
虽然我很讨厌你
Even though I hate your ass...
但我得承认
I gotta admit...
你很有才华
you got talent.
你说不定能有所成就
You could have been somebody.
这还是我第一次见你独自一人
This is the first time I've ever seen you flunky-free.
现在别人也动不了你 你不需要他们
I guess now that you're untouchable... you don't need them.
那又怎么样
So, what?
你是来抓我的还是来做掉我的
You here to take me in or take me out?
是你打给我的
You called me.
跟你不一样 我不是杀人犯
And unlike you, I'm not a murderer.
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表