剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
Pops made this place Switzerland for a reason.
凯奇 我们有共同的敌人
Cage, we have a mutual enemy,
能扳倒他唯一的办法
and the only way to bring him down
就是我们齐心协力
is for us all to come together.
我绝对不会帮你的
There's no way I'm helping you.
我们是来讲和的
We came to offer you a truce.
作为帮你找到响尾蛇的交换
In exchange for helping you find Diamondback,
你放下跟我们之间的恩怨
you drop your beef with us.
你们俩嫁祸我杀人
You both framed me for murder.
你给我什么条件
There's nothing you can offer me
都没法一笔勾销
that's going to make me let that go.
你的自♥由♥呢
How about your freedom?
这里有能用来
Right here is everything you need
卢卡斯
证明响尾蛇陷害卡尔·卢卡斯的一切
to prove that Diamondback framed Carl Lucas.
就算免去了卡尔·卢卡斯的罪...
Even if Carl Lucas is exonerated...
卢克·凯奇现在正因杀害水腹蛇而被通缉
Luke Cage is now wanted for the murder of Cottonmouth.
我会告诉他们真♥相♥
I'll tell them the truth.
响尾蛇杀了康奈尔和达蒙·布恩
Diamondback killed Cornell and Damon Boone.
你就自♥由♥了
You'll go free.
怎么回事
What the hell is this?
玛莉娅·迪拉德 你因涉嫌
Mariah Dillard, you're under arrest
杀害康奈尔·斯托克斯而被捕了
for the murder of Cornell Stokes.
我不是叫你去找特科吗
I thought you said you were going after Turk?
你打电♥话♥来后我一直在追踪你
I've been tracking you since you called.
我可不会让你又这么消失
I wasn't going to let you just ghost me again.
沙兹 后退
Shades, back off!
米丝蒂 别开枪 我们能一起解决
Misty, stand down. We're working this out.
你现在跟他们合作了
Oh, so you workin' with them now?
-他知道响尾蛇在哪里 -我可没这么说
- He knows where Diamondback is. - I didn't say that.
不管你知道什么 埃尔南
Well, whatever you know, Hernan,
你应该跟大家一起分享
you should share it with the whole class.
我什么都不会告诉你的
I ain't telling you shit.
手榴弹
Grenade!
搞什么
What the hell?
这是什么让·保罗·高提耶风的衣服
What type of Jean Paul Gaultier shit is this?
设计师
你是冲锋皮条客吗
What are you, a pimp stormtrooper?
不 我是死亡天使
No, I'm the angel of death.
-你要他来这里见我们 -没有
- You told him to meet us here? - No.
该死 看看这位蟑螂埃尔南
Damn! Look at Hernan the cockroach.
你妈妈应该给你取名佩德罗
Your mama should have named you Pedro.
沙兹
Shades!
该死
God damn it!
我刚把这个地方修好
I just fixed this place up all perfect and shit!
你们能出去打吗
Y'all can't take this outside?
-不能 -不能
- No. - No!
好吧 我...就随便这么一说
All right, just... just sayin'.
-别让玛莉娅跑了 -不会的
- Don't let Mariah get away. - I won't.
揍扁他 卢克
Kick his ass, Luke.
你知道我待会会把他们全杀了吧
You know I'm gonna kill 'em all later, right?
你得先过我这一关
You have to get past me first.
我可不用过
Oh, I don't go past.
我直接打穿你
I go through.
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表