剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
My trigger finger is just fine.
走吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
-去哪 -索莱达家
- Where? - Soledad's.
她女儿克莱尔
Her daughter Claire
就是在哈莱姆天堂帮你治疗脚踝的人
is the one who treated your ankle at Harlem's Paradise.
她也在那里
She'll be there, too.
我亲自送你过去
I'm gonna take you there myself.
不骗你 当时子弹满天飞
No lie. Bullets was flying everywhere and shit.
你想告诉我
You trying to tell me
这些是弹孔吗
that those are bullet holes?
麦斯 我爱你 但少来了
Man, Meth, I love you, but get out of here.
我不相信
I... I don't believe that.
HB 我之前也跟你想得一样
HB, I thought the same thing...
直到那矮个子开了枪 打中了凯奇两枪
until shorty pulled the biscuit and let two off on Cage
结果弹飞了
and they bounced off.
子弹就那么弹开了
Bullets ricochetin' and shit.
听着 我说的是实话
Look, I'm telling y'all the truth.
我看到你们的表情了 你们不信
I see y'all over there, y'all don't believe it.
相信我 是真的
Trust me, it's the truth.
他把这些哥们打晕后
And after he smacked fire out these dudes,
他留下了帽衫 让我和戈麦斯报♥警♥
he left the hoodie, told me and Gomez to call the police.
你知道我不会报♥警♥的 然后他就走了
You know I ain't calling no po-po. Then he bounced.
-说你保证 -我保证 真的 我跟你说
- Say word. - Word, Sway. I'm telling you.
他甚至把那人的枪卷成了球 就像手工作业
He even balled the dude's gun up like some old homework.
但我的问题是 如果他是无辜的
But my thing is, though, if he innocent,
那为什么要逃跑
so what he running for?
刀枪不入几乎跟身为黑人一样容易被误解
Bulletproof always gonna come second to being black.
HB 你该知道的 你是泽西州的 泽西啊
HB, you should know that. You from Jers. Jers!
看来他对你的出身很吃惊啊
Sound like he stunted on you right there.
他惊呆了 真的惊呆了 真的
He did stunt. It was a stunt. It was a stunt.
你为什么对我惊呆了
Why you gotta stunt on me?
不 我是说真的
No, I mean, seriously.
说真的 我是说 如果是我...
Seriously, though, what I'm just saying, like, if that was me...
-对 -我在逃亡
- Right. - And I was on the run.
为什么还要插手
Why even get involved?
但他还是站出来了
But he did.
那些家伙可紧张了 任何事都有可能发生
And those dudes was nervous, so anything could've happened.
在我看来 卢克·凯奇救了我的命
As far as I'm concerned, Luke Cage saved my life, man.
就是这样 伙计
That's what's up, man.
我觉得他可不像什么杀♥警♥♥察♥的人
You know what, that don't sound like no cop killer to me.
真的 真的
For real, for real.
看到一个黑人 刀枪不入
You know, there's somethin' powerful about seeing a black man
无所畏惧是很有冲击力的事
that's bulletproof and unafraid.
-你们知道吗 -是啊 是啊
- Come on, y'all. You know? - Yeah, yeah.
街头大爱凯奇
Streets got mad love for Cage.
我也大爱凯奇 他是我们的人
I got mad love for Cage, man, and... and he one of ours.
是啊 但你知道吗
Yeah, yeah. But you know what?
我们也大爱你
We got mad love for you, too.
-绝对的 -你也是我们的人
- No doubt. - You one of ours, man.
节目快结束了 你要给我们来几句吗
You know, the show's almost over, man. You gonna spit for us?
-当然了 -他要来几句了
- Of course. - Oh, man! He 'bout to spit!
听众们 迎接听觉盛宴吧
Citizens, you are in for a treat.
最好的歌♥手之一 唯一的马瑟曼
One of the best to pick up the mic, the one and only Method Man!
准备好了吗
Hey, yo, Sway. You all ready?
我要将这首歌♥
I'mma dedicate this one to
献给街头最强壮的猛汉
the hardest individual on the street right now.
卢克·凯奇 你早就知道了
Luke Cage, you already know.
"刀枪不入的爱" 哥们 开始吧
"Bulletproof Love" Your way, brother. Let's get it.
听好了
Listen.
*哥们就是这样*
*Man, it is what it is*
*没经历过他的生活别说你了解他*
*Can't understand a man If you ain't lived what he lived*
*家里有蟑螂 冰箱没吃的*
*Roaches in the crib Ain't got no food up in the fridge*
*罪犯滋生连孩子都遭殃*
*Plus the crime runnin' rampant And it's screwin' up the kids*
*这算哪门子的天堂*
*Sway, admit What kind of paradise is this?*
*我就想守好我的地和我的大镯子*
*I just want my 40 acres and some carats on the wrist*
*但是毒蛇总想占我们的地盘*
*But these snakes Is tryin' to gather in the pit*
*水腹蛇手上沾满骨灰*
*Where you get a cottonmouth Pluckin' ashes off the clip*
*突然挑战者从天而降*
*Off the rip, now a challenger exists*
*他刀枪不入 还问这枪算什么口径*
*And he bulletproof, shoot What kinda caliber is this?*
*暴徒在店里堵上你的嘴*
*Got thugs in the store With the barrel on your lips*
*大喊给我把钱交出来*
*Sayin', "Empty out the drawer"
*不然把你揍开花*
*Before he pound you with the grip*
*天 人人目无法纪谁能来帮忙*
*Lord, who to call When no one obeys the law*
*没有能拯救所有人的钢铁侠*
*And there ain't no Iron Man That can come and save us all?*
*当局认为卢克·凯奇是根源*
*Power to the people and Luke Cage the cause*
*警♥察♥全都弄错了 我们挺凯奇*
*And the cops got it wrong we don't think Cage involved*
*小子 从来没有英雄*
*Look, dog, a hero, never had one*
*马尔科姆和马丁已经仙逝 这是最后一位*
*Already took Malcolm and Martin This is the last one*
*请原谅我的即兴词*
*I beg your pardon Somebody pullin' a fast one*
*这位平民英雄是个黑人*
*Now we got a hero for hire and he a black one*
*弹孔兜帽才是时尚*
*And bullet-hole hoodies Is the fashion*
*哈莱姆的我们告诉警监*
*We in Harlem's Paradise tell the Captain*
*我愿意拿麦克风换把马格纳*
*That I'm about to trade the mic For a Magnum*
*用我的生命为崔凡·马丁换他的保护*
*Give up my life For Trayvon to have one*
*因为这是刀枪不入的爱*
*Yeah, 'cause this is bulletproof love*
*你们知道刀枪不入的人能干什么*
*And you already know what a bulletproof does*
*这就是刀枪不入的暴徒*
*So you can take it from a bulletproof thug*
*兜帽有我们保护 刀枪不入的爱*
*The hood got his back, dog Bulletproof love*
*比泥土还厚重的血*
*Blood thicker than mud*
*就算你拿枪进入俱乐部 又有什么好说的*
*And who am I to judge If you get a gun in the club?*
*因为有个兜帽男时刻保护你*
*'Cause you already know What a bulletproof does*
*你已经知道什么叫刀枪不入的爱*
*When the hood got your back, dog Bulletproof love *
为了老爹 安息吧 兄弟
Shout out to Pop. RIP, my brother.
街头已经疯了 你知道我在说什么
The streets is crazy right now, you know what I'm sayin'?
人们说我们不再需要英雄了 但现在你出现了
People say we don't need another hero, but now we got one.
不管你喜不喜欢 卢克·凯奇 请相信
Whether you like it or not, Luke Cage, please believe it, sir,
街头是你的后盾
the streets got your back.
你已经有刀枪不入的爱 宝贝
You're already bulletproof love, baby!
真洗♥脑♥ 这里是《摇摆大学》
Yeah! That was dope. You got it right here on Sway's Universe.
马瑟曼哥们 HB和刀枪不入的爱 卢克·凯奇
The homie, Method Man, HB, and the bulletproof thug, Luke Cage.
执法部门全力搜索卢克·凯奇
Law enforcement is in a frenzy looking for Luke Cage.
街头出现很多假冒者
There have been numerous false sightings,
有些人穿着带弹孔的连帽衫
with some people wearing hoodies with holes
弹孔英雄
从而声援这名罪犯
as a sign of solidarity with
很多人仍然认为他是一名英雄
an outlaw some people still perceive to be a hero.
清晨摇摆 有什么话要说 朋友
Sway in the Morning. What's on your mind, citizen?
我还记得当年拉瑞·戴维斯逃亡的时候
Yo, I remember when Larry Davis was on the run back in the day.
警♥察♥到处找他 因为他们
Cops came at him 'cause they were just as corrupt,
跟他一样腐♥败♥ 危险 肮脏
dangerous and jacked up as he was.
老爹理发店
我真的觉得我们现在
I don't think we're getting
并不清楚卢克·凯奇事件的全貌
the full story on Luke Cage yet, for real.
政♥府♥就干得出这种事
I wouldn't put it past the government, man.
我们会为你们寻找答案
You know, we're gonna be searching for the answers for you,
我们一得知真♥相♥
and once we get the facts,
就会在《摇摆大学》中公布
we're gonna put it right here on Sway's Universe, all right?
谢谢你们的来电 又有人打进来了
Thanks for your call, citizen. We got another person on the line.
快点
Now. Come on! All right.
得了吧 你们知道他不在这里
Oh, come on, man. You know he's not here.
和电脑玩我还能理解
I understand playing against the computer,
但你要怎么打败你自己呢
but, um, how do you beat yourself?
象棋讲究预知
Chess is a game of anticipation.
如果你知道每一种可能的走法
If you know every single possible move,
你能抢在你对手之前预知他的下法
you can anticipate your adversary's next move before he does.
真深奥
That's deep.
如果我们发现你藏匿他 你可吃不了兜着走
If we find out you've been hiding him, there'll be hell to pay.
出去的时候不要弄断
Yeah, well, just don't break the hinges
门上的铰链
on that door on your way out.
我才刚修好
I just got it fixed.
真是惊险[剃得不好]
That was a close shave.
这双关真差
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表