剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, snap, you Luke--
我不是故意的
I ain't mean that.
把你的手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
手♥机♥ 蠢货
The phone, fool.
我的错 伙计
Yo, my bad, man.
看你把我伙计打飞的时候
You know, I just got a little nervous and shit
我有点紧张
when you threw my mans across the-- -
是你
It's you.
对 就是你
Yeah, it's you.
不 伙计 是你啊
No, man, it's you.
我以前特别喜欢《PLO风格》
Yo, man, "P.L.O. Style" was my joint back in the day.
基♥督♥老天啊
Sweet Christmas.
伙计 等一下
Yeah, man, one second.
是我
Hey. It's me.
他们会找我
Yeah, they'll be looking for me.
我会小心活动 过会见你
I'll lay in the cut. I'll see you in a few.
你是加大码的吗
You a double XL?
早就想到了 伙计
Way ahead of you, homie,
给警♥察♥打电♥话♥
Call the cops.
我认识很多人
I know a lot of people
愿意出钱雇你保护他们
who would pay you for this kind of protection.
钱他们可以留着
They can keep their money.
再见
Salute.
你之前见过这种事情吗
You ever see anything like that before?
哈莱姆 小子
Harlem, baby.
这就是哈莱姆
Harlem.
-你好 -奈特警探
- Hello? - Detective Knight?
-坎迪斯 -是我
- Candace? - Yeah.
这是谁的号♥码
What number are you calling me from?
我从便利店买♥♥的预付费电♥话♥
A prepaid phone I picked up from CVS.
我要见你一面
I need to see you.
-来分局 -不行 不行
- Come into the precinct. - No. No.
你见过玛莉娅找到那个律师
You saw how quickly Mariah sent that lawyer
把我弄出去有多快
and got me out of there.
你之前不想和我谈的
You didn't wanna talk to me before.
是什么让你现在相信我了
What makes you trust me now?
因为卢克·凯奇信你
Because Luke Cage does.
他救了我 你对我的看法没错
He saved my life. And you saw right through me.
-你想知道真♥相♥ 对吗 -你在哪里
- You want the truth, right? - Where are you?
-听着 如果你帮不上忙 -坎迪斯
- Look, if you can't help... - Candace.
告诉我一个地址 我会过去
Tell me a place, and I will be there.
本来现在应该把你送去雷克斯 但我把你留下
You should be at Rikers right now, but I held you...
因为我觉得你有话要说
because I think you have something to say.
律师
Lawyer.
我看过你的记录 阿尔瓦雷斯先生
I know your record, Mr. Alvarez.
90年代末的时候来到哈莱姆
Came up in Harlem,
一直跟着水腹蛇
rolled around with Cottonmouth in the late '90s,
在斯波福德和纽约州新新监狱待过
spent some time at Spofford, Sing Sing,
然后你犯了大事 被送去海门监狱
then you made it to the big time, went to Seagate.
律师
Lawyer.
康奈尔·斯托克斯死了 但你却还活着
Cornell Stokes is dead, but you're still alive.
我从没见过这么快的传讯
And I've never seen an arraignment happen so quickly.
200万美元的保释金
Two million dollar bail...
还是有人付的现金
and someone paid it in cash.
谁是你的新赞助人 是威利斯·斯崔克吗
Who's your new sponsor? Is it Willis Stryker?
我要
Law...
律师
...yer.
你涉及劫持人♥质♥事件 埃尔南
You were part of a hostage situation, Hernan.
即便你的律师真能把你弄出去
Even if your lawyer does get you out...
你也跑不了
you won't be walking away from that.
你将面临多起绑♥架♥和持械的起诉
That's multiple kidnapping and weapons charges.
最少25年监禁到终身听起来这么样
How does 25 years to life sound to you? Minimum.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
真的
Yep.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我当时在俱乐部
I... I was in the club.
我看到发生了什么
I saw what happened.
我知道是谁干的
I know who did it.
好
Okay.
我们可以保护你 但我要一个可证实的名字
We can protect you, but I need a name to verify.
是谁
Who was it?
是斯崔克吗
Was it Stryker?
他的名字是
He goes by...
律师
lawyer.
要我拼出来吗
You need me to spell it?
-你管这叫安全 -这里很空旷
- You call this safe? - We're hiding in plain sight.
我罩着你呢 暂时而已
I've got you. For now.
坎迪斯 再骗我一次
Lie to me again, Candace,
我就离开 你就只能靠你自己了
I walk away from here, and you are on your own.
-我没有骗你 -到时候就知道了
- It's not bullshit. - We'll see.
你怎么离开哈莱姆天堂的
How did you even get out of Harlem's Paradise
居然没人拦你
without being stopped?
他们忙着逮捕卢克 我就直接走了
They were so busy trying to arrest Luke, I just walked away.
到底什么事
So what is it?
你要告诉我什么重要的事
What do you need to tell me that's so important?
水腹蛇死的那晚我在俱乐部
I was at the club the night Cottonmouth died.
我已经知道了
I already know that.
我是说就在他死后
I mean right after.
玛莉娅杀了他
Mariah killed him.
你身上的衣服扔到垃圾袋里
The trash bag is for the clothes you're wearing now.
所有衣服都扔掉 包括珠宝
Every stitch goes in. Jewelry, too.
斯珀洛克的人会把它们烧掉
Someone from Spurlock's will incinerate them.
好谎言的秘诀就是
The secret to any good lie
要跟真♥相♥没有交集
is it has to run parallel to the truth.
你怎么知道的
How do you know this?
他们说话的时候我听到了
I heard them talking about it.
照我说的做
Do what I say.
那个总戴着墨镜的人 他也在场
The guy who always wears sunglasses, he was there.
栽赃卢克·凯奇杀了水腹蛇是他的主意
It was his idea to say Luke Cage killed Cottonmouth.
我吓坏了
I was so scared.
我溜了出去 回到了储物柜那边
I snuck out of there, back to the lockers.
我试着冷静下来
And, um, I was trying to calm myself down.
我上去后 戴墨镜那人
When I went upstairs, the guy with the glasses
给我了五万块让我说个故事
offered me $50,000 to tell a story.
所以我就说了
So I told one.
-你现在为何要承认 -因为我良心过不去
- Why are you coming clean now? - 'Cause I can't live with this.
尤其是卢克还救了我的命
Especially after Luke saving my life.
如果你们能保证我的安全
If you can guarantee my safety,
我愿意作证把刚才说的再说一次
I will testify about everything I just told you.
玛莉娅比水腹蛇更让我害怕
Mariah scares me more than Cottonmouth.
我问过她是否觉得是卢克干的
I asked her if she thought Luke did it,
主要想看看我能不能信任她
mostly to see if I could trust her.
想看看她会不会跟我说实话
To see if she would tell me the truth.
她直视着我的眼睛 说
She looked me right in my eye and said...
"你永远不知道一个人能做出什么事"
"You never know what anyone is capable of."
重点是她说那话的语气
It was the way she said it.
要是她知道我跟你聊过 她会杀了我
She... she would kill me if she knew I was speaking to you.
我真的相信她会
I truly believe that.
谢谢你肯帮我
Thank you for helping me.
我会把玛莉娅·迪拉德定罪
I'm gonna nail Mariah Dillard's ass to the wall.
-还有谁知道你来了 -只有我朋友莱斯利
- Who else knows that you're here? - Just my friend Leslie.
别打给任何人 包括莱斯利
Don't call anyone else, not even Leslie.
不行 把你的电♥话♥给我
As a matter of fact, give me your phone.
快点
Come on.
好吧 这是我在路上买♥♥的
Okay. Now, I picked this up...
以防万一
on the way, just in case.
我已经把我的电♥话♥输进去了
It's already got my number programed in there,
如果我打来或者发短♥信♥ 你会知道是我
so if I call or text, you know it's me.
你的胳膊还好吗
Is your arm okay?
我扣扳机的手指没问题
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表