剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表
行动吧 别废话 别搞事
Okay. Do it right. No bullshit, no headlines.
你找到他就抓住他
You find him, you take him down.
关于你那小子有发现吗
Anything on your boy?
这个案子交给张了
Chang's taking the lead on that one.
我不管 卢克是你的人
I don't care. Luke is your guy.
听着 我想查清楚是谁袭击了我
Look, I'm trying to figure out who attacked me.
我知道我要去哪 你干吗抓...
I know where I'm goin'. Why you gotta be so tight...
你为什么这么抓着我 放开我
Why is you holding onto me like that? Get up off me, man.
除非卢克·凯奇被抓起来
Until Luke Cage is in cuffs,
否则他就是你的头号♥要犯 而不是什么袭击者
he's your priority, not your attacker.
谢谢
Thanks.
纽约面部识别资料库
纽约警局
面部识别数据库
你查出那个人了吗
Do you have a lotto winner yet?
我们拍到了他大半张脸
We have the majority of the face.
还有很多角度 但是没法完全识别
Lot of angles, but not a full composite.
我有个朋友在特遣队搞情报的
I have a friend down in intel on the task force.
-也许她能帮上忙 -女的啊
- Maybe she could help. - Ooh! "She"?
-我要和我妈妈说话 -你妈妈
- I wanna talk to my mother. - Your mother?
你还真是容易搞定
You definitely ain't no hard rock.
她是一名律师 或者说即将是律师
She's a lawyer. Or she about to be.
如果你没干什么错事
Well, if you haven't done anything wrong,
那你就没什么麻烦
you don't have any problem.
我是没有
I don't.
但就我看来 你就有五个问题
But you've got about five problems, far as I can tell.
比如呢
Like what?
我当时正从学校往家走
I was on my way home from school.
你们没开巡逻车直接把我带走
Y'all picked me up with no PC.
我刚从学校国际象棋俱乐部回来
I just got back from school. Chess club.
有十五个人能证实我曾经在那里
Fifteen people can place me there.
我包里只有一根吃了一半的士力架
And all I have in my bag is a half-eaten Snickers bar.
-我要打电♥话♥ -行啊 等你回答完问题
- I want my phone call. - Sure. After you answer some questions.
什么问题 我不打架不乱搞
About what? I don't bang and I don't hang.
我要找卢克·凯奇
I'm looking for Luke Cage.
-卢克怎么了 -你见过他吗
- What about Luke? - You seen him?
他是我朋友
That's my man.
-他是个好人 -这位好人杀了一名警♥察♥
- He's a good dude. - That "Good dude" Killed a cop.
他不可能杀♥警♥♥察♥
There's no way he killed a cop.
-你撒谎 -你说我是骗子
- You're lying. - You calling me a liar?
卢克·凯奇不可能杀♥警♥♥察♥ 不可能
Luke Cage ain't kill no cop. No way.
除非你要指控我...
Look, unless you charging me with something...
我什么都不会说的 我要走了
I ain't gotta say squat. I'm leaving.
你最好给我坐下来
You better sit your ass down!
卢克·凯奇杀了我的训练警官
Luke Cage killed my training officer.
他有妻子 还有一对像你这么大的双胞胎
He had a wife, twins your age.
-卢克·凯奇没有杀♥警♥♥察♥ -听着
- Luke Cage ain't kill no cop. - Look...
你最好赶紧开口
you better start talking.
你的手很冷
Your hands are cold.
你只要把弹片拿出来就行了吗
All you had to do was take the shrapnel out?
就像更换爆了的圣诞彩灯
It's like replacing a burnt-out Christmas bulb.
修好线路 整个灯就会重新亮起来
You repair the circuit, the whole thing lights up again.
简直像奇迹
It's miraculous.
不是奇迹
It's no miracle.
你不觉得吗
Wouldn't you say so?
奇迹是好的东西
Miracles are good things.
我在这里有什么好的
What's good about me being here, huh?
死去的那些罪犯
All those prisoners who died.
瑞瓦的死 为什么
Reva's murder. For what?
永生
Immortality.
你效命的那些人呢
What about those people you work for?
他们知道我在这里吗
Do they know I'm here?
不 他们已经不怎么盯着我了
No. They barely keep tabs on me anymore.
我不信
I don't believe that.
你如此重要 不可能不盯着你
You're too valuable not to keep tabs on.
你就不重要吗
And you're not?
能在战场上迅速愈合伤口
Wounds healed instantaneously on the battlefield.
脑震荡 头部重伤 都能瞬间痊愈
Concussions, major head trauma, healed within hours.
你是一切的关键
You're at the center of that.
接下来就是癌症和艾滋病
Cancer and HIV are next.
这些对我来说太遥远了
That's a lot for me to think about.
现在 我只想过回自己的生活
Right now, I just want my life back.
慢慢来
Well, take your time.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
冰箱里的东西随便拿
Help yourselves to anything you like in the fridge.
我不相信他
I don't trust him.
我也不信
Me neither.
瑞瓦的文件
Reva's files.
没上锁也没有加密
It's unlocked and unencrypted.
你想知道什么
What do you wanna know?
瑞瓦
Reva.
她没有告诉我的东西
What she wouldn't tell me.
也许我们应该趁他还没回来
Maybe we should just take the zip drive
拿走驱动赶紧走
and be on our way before he gets back.
这些数据也许以后都会上锁
It might never be unlocked again.
我必须知道
I gotta know.
哪一个
Which one?
那个
That one.
头冠 这名字还真奇怪
Tiara? That's a weird name.
是我从水箱里逃出来后从头上取下的东西
It's that thing I took off my head after I escaped from the tank.
那是我的监狱编号♥
That's my prison number.
关于对象卢卡斯 卡尔
Regarding subject Lucas, Carl...
他很有意思
He's interesting.
他很聪明 内心燃烧着火焰
He's intelligent. There's a fire that burns within.
就算他不参与讨论 也能看出他在思考
Even when he's not engaged, you can always tell he's thinking.
他受过教育
He's educated.
他不习惯监狱里的生活
He's not used to being incarcerated,
但他永远保持着尊严
but he always carries himself with pride.
我觉得应该好好研究他
I think he's one to watch.
点第七个
Click seven.
卢卡斯对吵吵越来越维护 这非常珍贵
Lucas' increasing loyalty to Squabbles is an asset.
我认为拉克姆说得没错
I think Rackham's assertion
由于卡尔想要保护朋友
that Carl wanting to protect his friend
他会更加愿意
will make him more willing
参加战斗试验
to take part in the fight trials is accurate.
-点第四十个 -你确定吗 卢克
- Click 40. - You sure, Luke?
对象卢卡斯开始崩溃
Subject Lucas is beginning to unravel.
他不刮胡子 不打理 一心参与战斗
He doesn't shave, he doesn't groom and he lives to fight.
他开始伤人
He's actually beginning to hurt people.
他是从身体条件上来看迄今为止最理想的实验条件
Physically, by far, he's the best subject we've had.
但是他能不能通过阶段三还需要进一步观察
But it remains to be seen if he'll be cleared for stage three.
之前每个实验对象在接近那个阶段时都不幸身亡
Every single subject has died approaching that stage.
如果说谁能做到 那就是他了
If anyone can do it, he can.
你不该看那些的
You weren't supposed to see that.
-查到什么 -他们说的都一样
- So what you got? - They all said the same thing.
兜帽 凯奇 还看到杰克飞了出去
Hoodie, Cage, and they saw Jackie go flying.
没有其他线索吗 我们需要些突破
No other leads? We need something.
局长盯着我不放 社交媒体上已经传遍了
Chief is up my ass. Social media is blowin' up.
这饭碗已经岌岌可危
This whole job has gone tactical.
我不想让
I don't want anyone
二九分队的人卷入什么麻烦里
from the Two-Nine getting caught up in any bullshit.
哈莱姆每个人都有相机
Everyone in Harlem has a camera.
-你猜怎么着 我有发现 -什么
- Guess what? I got something. - What?
威利斯·斯崔克 面部识别有结果了
Willis Stryker. Facial recognition just made a match.
还有封锁的少管所记录
There's also a sealed juvenile record.
就这点 为什么封锁了
That's it? Why is it sealed?
超过时效了
It's past the statute of limitations.
那我要怎么拿得到
Okay. So how can I get into it?
如果你查到日期和法庭地址
Well, if you find a date and a courthouse,
应该会有报道 说不定能找到
and there was some press, you might get lucky.
住手 住手
Hey! Stop! Hey! Stop, stop!
怎么回事
剧集 | 卢克·凯奇(2016) | 导航列表